Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Guild Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EoF_Mule_Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:30 pm
Post your suggestions for the guild here.

Topics to talk about:

-What to use the unused forums for?
-Anything you can think of.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:48 pm
in the mist village they can have a post for the seven shinobi of the mist  

The Century Slayer

EoF_Mule_Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:53 pm
That's up to the Mizukage and the villagers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:57 pm
I think you should let old active members choose their village before new or previously inactive members.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

The Century Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:08 am
Saburi Kashikiri
I think you should let old active members choose their village before new or previously inactive members.

well if its done like that only about 4 people were active so the rest of the members would have to go to the village forum and hope they get the village they want  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:56 pm
Almightydadon
Saburi Kashikiri

well if its done like that only about 4 people were active so the rest of the members would have to go to the village forum and hope they get the village they want

Think of it as the privileged of being an active member. There were three active in cloud and those active in the chuunin exams.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

EoF_Mule_Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:01 pm
There are currently 3 members in the Cloud village, not including the Raikage. That will stay three until we get more members in the villages. Even if people have to wait to get in the village they want, they'll have to wait to start RPing anyway, because we need to get all of the kage positions filled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:07 pm
How about you make every mod make a kage that way we get all the kage's filled! since it seems we only have two?  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

The Century Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:31 pm
something is wrong with my monitor so when i get a new one i will be back online.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:26 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
How about you make every mod make a kage that way we get all the kage's filled! since it seems we only have two?

We can't force people to be a kage. Besides, there's only 4mods including the curent kages and me. I'm the leader of Aoigetsu and I guess I could be a kage. I'll be the kage of whatever village is last to be chosen. If it's ssand, I'll be Gaara. If it's any other one, I guess I can make yet another custom character.  

EoF_Mule_Account

B E T R A Y 3 R

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:21 pm
I would be a Kage, but I've always been one. If you're really desprate then I will be one again, how many do you need?

Oh, and I like the whole mod's be Kage's, it's only fair that with power (modship) comes responsibility (a village). That's what almost all Naruto guilds do... And it works really well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:01 am
B E T R A Y 3 R
I would be a Kage, but I've always been one. If you're really desprate then I will be one again, how many do you need?

Oh, and I like the whole mod's be Kage's, it's only fair that with power (modship) comes responsibility (a village). That's what almost all Naruto guilds do... And it works really well.

I was just thinking that BJ said no rping until we have kages for the villages. the longer we don;t game the more players that dwindle away due to inactivity.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

EoF_Mule_Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:50 am
B E T R A Y 3 R

We can't have mods be the kages because there's only 4 mods. I'm probably going to make a few more people mods.
I'll be the Kazekage.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:42 pm
sorry i haven't really been online my screen is acting up and until i get a new one i will be limited in the amount of time im online  

The Century Slayer

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:05 pm
BJW81
B E T R A Y 3 R

We can't have mods be the kages because there's only 4 mods. I'm probably going to make a few more people mods.
I'll be the Kazekage.

Four mods and what? Four Kages needed? Looks like it ALL adds up! Neia is already a kage <3  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff