Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Warning! A Challenger Approaching! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:40 am
Check out the new character on Super Smash Brothers Brawl. At first I though it to be a stupid idea, but the character is growing on me.

Read both posts.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/pokemon_trainer.html  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:20 am
thats awsome  

Fusebox_Punk

leaf 0o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:26 am
aww sweet  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:36 am
Heheh nice.. twisted  

PhoenixBlade983

Zombie7775

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:40 am
I'll wait to see how he plays to see if I like the idea or not. Using the original starters at different stages was a cool idea though. I'm not sure about the whole switch out thing and how that will effect the game. hopefully they can't call back their pokemon right in the middle of you doing an awesome combo to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:52 am
Zombie7775
I'll wait to see how he plays to see if I like the idea or not. Using the original starters at different stages was a cool idea though. I'm not sure about the whole switch out thing and how that will effect the game. hopefully they can't call back their pokemon right in the middle of you doing an awesome combo to them.

I assume it would be like the Zelda to Sheik transformation. You have to actually take a second or two to switch out without getting hit.  

Jonnnn

Zombie7775

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:59 am
Clash City Rawker
Zombie7775

I assume it would be like the Zelda to Sheik transformation. You have to actually take a second or two to switch out without getting hit.

It probably will be, but I wont assume anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:24 am
Clash City Rawker
Zombie7775

At that note, there is probably at the same time, a delay after switching out, and the monster manifests itself.  

Xihyon

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:45 am
That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:48 am
That's the only game I will play on the Wii. xd  

Senfyero

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:50 am
I was going to post that. You beat me. XD

The Trainer sounds pormising. I hope I can beat up people with the Charizard. It looks friggin' sweet. <<>>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:51 am
Bouncy - Yeah, since I saw The Trainer, I thought I will get Brawl even more, because Charizard is the awesomeness. 4laugh  

Senfyero

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:53 am
I wonder what would happen if the Trainer fought a Pikachu or Mewtwo? XD

I also wish they had a more varied selection of Pokemon, but that would be too difficult.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:58 am
Bouncy: Actually it wouldn't be to hard if you want it to be varied, they could have set a number of things up pretty easily I'd assume.

And this might actually make me want to buy a SS game finally. >.> SSM was the only other one I considered spending money on, but I found out it was to easy, when I went through an pwned everyone at a local Best Buy.  

neogoth

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:23 pm
How does he wave dash, dance dash, and SHFFL?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff