Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
How? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:49 pm
I am one of the few people in here who has no idea how to use the Wifi. It never mattered, because my parents forbid me to use it anyway, but I've been making headway in convincing them to let me start batttling people via Wifi. So I'm going to need to figure out how to do it. A basic overveiw of how to work it would be nice...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:52 pm
for the first thing, do you have a wireless router hooked up to your computer?  

Eternal_Dragonfire

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 pm
I think so.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:57 pm
If you do, go to your pokemon load screen (new game and stuff) click nintendo wfc connection. Then you can connect to your router.  

Pay Per Cuts

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:59 pm
if you do then your all set just walk into the pokemon center go to the stairway going dow walk up to the counter (tell her you are not connecting with friends she will then ask you if you want to check your own friend code, say yes)first place allowed to do this and where you get your palpad is under the pokemon center in oreburgh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:00 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
if you do then your all set just walk into the pokemon center go to the stairway going dow walk up to the counter (tell her you are not connecting with friends she will then ask you if you want to check your own friend code, say yes)first place allowed to do this and where you get your palpad is under the pokemon center in oreburgh

You need to make it so your DS will auto connect to your router first. Then you do all that stuff (I think)  

Pay Per Cuts

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:02 pm
cool i'm doing the best i can i don't have a router sooo this is the info i've come upon so far  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:03 pm
I'll remember all this. Thanks.  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

nitnit2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:08 pm
Uhhh... why would your parents let you go onto Gaia, the underaged pissing ground of the internet, and not pokemon battling wifi?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:13 pm
Because they are strange, strange people.  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

nitnit2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:18 pm
You can't even communicate with people unless you both have wifi chat on... and you have to have friend codes... it's not like you battle random people.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:19 pm
I'll somehow stumble through it. Now to finish convincing my parents to let me use the wifi...  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:04 pm
I've got a Wifi question. I want to trade with some people using Wifi, but I have no idea how to do it. I know I go to the PokeCenter, but that's about it. I already have the FC and all, I've just never used the Wifi before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:06 pm
Make sure you both add each other's friend codes. Then go to the bottom floor of the pokemon center. Then connect to wifi by talking to the NPC.  

Pay Per Cuts

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:17 pm
Bottom floor, got it. Thanks!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items