Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
Sims 3? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fact or Fiction?
Fact
87%
 87%  [ 28 ]
Fiction
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

Britney_-_Spears

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:43 pm
Okay y'all I'm not sure if this is just a romur or if it's true but I heard that the creators of the Sims series is coming out with Sims 3. If it is true, what do y'all think would be different in it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:46 pm
I heard that too. I think they said it was coming out last 2008/2009  

DBZ-Android 18

Brass Coin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:43 pm
if it isn't a rumor and becomes reality... I'd love for it to be very... realistic in a sence... more realistic then now..

teen pregnancies (without having to have hacks), putting children up for adoption (in pets, you can put pets up, but you still can't put children up for adoption?) you know... things that we have to have hacks in sims 2 to make it feel more realistic ...

-skritches head- ... if that made any sence at all...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:22 am
The Sims 3 will be happening. It has been confirmed by members of EA on the BBS. I think it is due some time in 2009.
I'd be happy if they made it so that there weren't as many annoyances. I mean the stuff like a coffee cup can only be placed on a coffee/side table and how guests at a birthday wont eat the birthday cake.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

xXDemented_OreoXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:26 am
i cant wait till it comes out. if there are any changes, well there will be changes but it would be cool if they can watch tv and eat at the same time. or somethin like that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:15 pm
I think it might still be too soon to come out with something like that, if it did, my computer wouldn't be able to handle it (I need a Dell brand or something, any suggestions?)

But if it does come out, how about something other than dogs, cats, rodents and birds? How about livestock, owning a horse stable or something like that. That would be sweet! We should also have more options, I mean c'mon, petting animals and playing fetch gets kinda boring. They should add stuff from Pet Stories like pet agility shows and all that jazz, more in tune with careers and stuff. Heck, go to SCHOOl with the sims to put them up to no good or make them a goody two shoes, staying at home gets boring!  

Aspendragon

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:55 am
The rumors are true.

My computer might be too slow to handle it, though. xd

But hopefully when I'm older, I can afford a really good computer that can handle that stuff.

I hope they have it so you can customize your Sims' height and weight. I'm tired of having all the Sims the same height.

Also, I hope you can modify the way the body looks as well. Like, having a sim with a LARGE chest but with skinny legs.

That'd be cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:53 pm
♠ They confirmed a Sims 3 in 2004 during one of the chat sessions. Unfortunately, I love Sims 2 and thinking about the sequel is just going to make me sad and nostalgic. sad ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Hellomom593

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:50 pm
i like everyones idea  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:55 am
It's kind of annoying that everytime you've perfected one game they come out with another version and you have to start all over again. Although I'm sure it will be great. I don't know if I'd want it though.  

Chikiya

Bit-Bit18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:42 pm
I agree with what everyone said but how different would it truely be if not for a more 'realistic' setting?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:35 am
I'm quite excited about the Sims 3 - maybe it won't be great - but just waiting to know what it's like!

http://www.snootysims.com/extrasindex.php?id=releasedates

The release date for it on here is late 2008, so we'll be waiting for over a year before it comes out. Maybe they'll release screenshots before then...

so-not-true

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:45 pm
I once heard that the sims might speak in english...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:23 pm
♠ Ugh fine- I'll just get over my nostalgicness and just say what I posted over on insimenator.

Tallsimsfan77
What I think is that in that one sims wii game, they added a new feature so you can change the voices of the sims. I'm pretty confident that Maxis is going to do that for sims 3. What do you guys think?

So for serious- what do you think of that feature in Sims 3? ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:01 pm
-K a r l y Unique
User Image

"I believe sims three will be quite nice, but I don't think I'll want it much.

I've spent so much on the Sims two, and gotten a ton of cool CC and hacks on my games, so life is fun.

Who knows, though."

The Sims 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces