Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Mon Calamari Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mon Calamari

In the fictional Star Wars universe, the planet Mon Calamari is the home planet of the Mon Calamari and the Quarren. Mon Calamari is the name given to the planet by humans. The native species both refer to the planet as Dac.

These two species have struggled to claim the planet. The Mon Calamari live comfortably on the surface and below although the Quarren live in the depths of the oceans. The planet looks like a blue marble from space because it is an ocean planet. The cities are like those of Kamino.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:12 pm
THs small shipe arrives with Atlas in medaition. He peacfully waits as his shipe flies to the surface to dock at the main starport.  

kumori shadou

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:39 pm
kumori shadou
THs small shipe arrives with Atlas in medaition. He peacfully waits as his shipe flies to the surface to dock at the main starport.

As the Large ship named Reaper hovered in orbit of Mon Calamari. Trez smiled as he looked down on the planet. "Well its time to talk business with these fish people here." Trez then turned away from the window and walked towards the docking area of the ship to get into his ship and go down to the planet. As Trez made it to his ship he got into it and and flew out of the Large ship down towards the planet of Mon Calamari.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:01 pm
Atlas was waiting at the exit of the starport He knew trez was coming down to the surface so he would wait for him before moving on.  

kumori shadou

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:13 am
"Why do I get this feeling that the more Zeke believes that he is doing the right thing it's leading him deeper into the darkness. Stuborness...to kill with no mercy...to even believe that killing innocent people is saving them. To kill, only if it is endangering the life of you or your allies, then you can kill, but to kill an enemy out of hate...or just plain nothing, is not the way."

Fian got into the ebon hawk that was residing in the docking bay of the Reaper and exited the ramp onto the city of Mon Calamari following Zeke.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:06 pm
shining_tidus
"Why do I get this feeling that the more Zeke believes that he is doing the right thing it's leading him deeper into the darkness. Stuborness...to kill with no mercy...to even believe that killing innocent people is saving them. To kill, only if it is endangering the life of you or your allies, then you can kill, but to kill an enemy out of hate...or just plain nothing, is not the way."

Fian got into the ebon hawk that was residing in the docking bay of the Reaper and exited the ramp onto the city of Mon Calamari following Zeke.

Trez landed on the docking bay of the planet and got out of the ship. As Trez looked around he grinned and said. "Well its time to talk business their is no time to be killing right now we want them to come together with other planets to make a Neutral army that will stand up against the Sith and the Republic. If we are able to find Force sensitve people we will train them to see both sides and then teach them how to stand in the neutral to bring peace." Trez then walked over to Atlas when he seen Atlas. "So Atlas my friend have you been waiting long."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:45 pm
"Yes but it is ok. I can wait." HE stood up. "SO why are we here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:22 am
Walking out of the Ebon Hawk he walked over to Zeke and Atlas to hear the plan. There was a feeling of uneasiness with him being here and all. All he was doing was a favor for an old friend but now it seemed more than that now. He could sense the betrayal of Zeke to the order, the ones that brought him up to who he is now. But now was not the time to reminise, when Zeke betrays the order thats when he'll step up to protect the jedi. For now all he was doing is helping an old friend.

"...I can answer that for you Atlas. Were here for recruitment, nothing else. In a battle there has to be pawns, just like chess, if you have no pawns to exploit there really is no use for a full scale war. You have to be a few steps ahead of the enemy in order to achieve succes, basically every battle is but a chess game in the eyes of commanders."

Fian was always a good stragic commander as well as a fighter. The mind of a great weapon master would have to think of battle as a chess game to fully understand warfare as well as he could.  

shining_tidus

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:13 pm
"Well this may be true I am not one of looking at the oard in such ways. If I am on the field of battle it is from the front. As for pawns t is a shaem we have to waste so many lives in a battle that should never happen the balnce of the force shoudl of been kept long ago."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:14 pm
"well, I also do not see fit in giving the lives of men and women for such meaningless battles but when the time comes I try not to loose any lives then needed. But maybe have you ever once considered that maybe what you fight for isn't in the best interest for the force, all this fighting will bring even more stress in the force that could take several years to heal?"  

shining_tidus

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:04 pm
Trez looked at Atlas and Hazar and said. "Yes, we are here to recruit people for the neutral army but we are also here to make sure that we can protect them or at least help them for helping use so really don't try and kill anyone and only attack if you are attacked." Trez started walking threw the doors of the docking bay of the station and was heading towards the main office.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:59 pm
"...sure...I'll go for that now. I'm starting to get this sensation now, when things goes from bad to worse."

Fian just continued to the main office with Trez and Atlas keeping his mouth shut for the time.  

shining_tidus

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:33 am
shining_tidus
"...sure...I'll go for that now. I'm starting to get this sensation now, when things goes from bad to worse."

Fian just continued to the main office with Trez and Atlas keeping his mouth shut for the time.

As they came closer and closer to the main office Trez stopped and said to Fian and Atlas. "We are only here for business if they ask for you to lay on your back do it if they ask you to give up your weapons do it but remember this is just business and if it gets out of hand then we will have to take care of it either way ok." As Trez walked infront of the door it slide opened and the ruler of the world was sitting down in his chair with his guards all around the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:45 am
Atlas nodded.He remind silent as the other 2 walked into the room. he simply kept his senses open and his hand at the ready.  

kumori shadou

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm
As the they all walked into the office the ruler of the planet looked at them and started speaking in a language that they could understand in which he was saying. "What brings you to our world Force Users we really don't want to be put into anything that will get us killed." The ruler then stood up and walked over to the window and pointed out to the world and said. "We are a peaceful place that hopes to keep our world at peace with everyone and everything and hope to make enemies with no one. Do you understand."

Trez looked at the ruler and said. "Understanding you is simple and easy we came her so that you could keep your peace but as long as the Jedi and Sith rage war against each other you planet could end up being a planet that ends up dieing because of the useless wars." Trez then walked over to the ruler and said to him. "The peace that I seek for this galaxy is to bring everyone together and to create a new galaxy that will now be fueled with the hate of the light and dark sides of the force."  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games