Your casting choices for Bella Swan.

I'm surprised there wasn't one for her already o.O

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Kristen Stewart.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

babrynth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:48 pm
I really thought of Emily Browning as Bella. But now that you say Kristen and I've seen pics of her, I think I'm liking her better... Good choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:03 pm
babrynth
I really thought of Emily Browning as Bella. But now that you say Kristen and I've seen pics of her, I think I'm liking her better... Good choice.
Yay! Someone finally agrees with me!  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Electrified Coco Puffs

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:59 pm
I can't decide for Emily Browning or Kristen Stewart. But Emily Browning was very good in SOUE. (Series Of Unfortunate Events) But, This Kristen girl looks more in the role, like the face and stuff. ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:05 pm
Electrified Coco Puffs
I can't decide for Emily Browning or Kristen Stewart. But Emily Browning was very good in SOUE. (Series Of Unfortunate Events) But, This Kristen girl looks more in the role, like the face and stuff. ;_;
Another person half-agrees with me!  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

simsrachelsims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:42 pm
Personally, I think that Alexis Bledel would be great. She can really look a lot younger if she wants to...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:47 pm
I agree with the choice of Emily Browning. I was thinking of her performance in the oh so well known and gloomy A Series of Unfortunate Events and she'd make it work in this very dark tale of romance.  

shibo36

Himako

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can very much see Kristen as Bella,she was my first choice especilly after I saw in the Messengers(Bad movie,good Acting). She's got a very plain look to her,like I can imgine Bella,she's pretty but she's not God like beautiful like the vampires. I think she'd be perfect for Bella. Emily Browning is just too pretty,and out of the ordinary looking she'd seem more a choice for a vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:53 pm
XHimakoX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can very much see Kristen as Bella,she was my first choice especilly after I saw in the Messengers(Bad movie,good Acting). She's got a very plain look to her,like I can imgine Bella,she's pretty but she's not God like beautiful like the vampires. I think she'd be perfect for Bella. Emily Browning is just too pretty,and out of the ordinary looking she'd seem more a choice for a vampire.

Wow. I had always thought Blla could be definately played by Emily Browning. But Kristen works also. She really does.  

miz_understood09

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:33 pm
I'm glad alot of you agree with me. Many people have said that I'm derranged because I want Kristen to be Bella.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hm..before reading this thread I didn't even consider Kristen Stewart. But now..I think I can see it. What someone else said about her having a "plain" look and all that is true. Although..her voice..she has a really masculine sounding voice that wouldn't fit Bella at all...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Syreen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:42 pm
I can see Kristen playing Bella... But I was picturing someone closer to what Emily looks like......you know.... a little bit more of a rounded face....

I didn't imagine Bella as being super thin like Kristen is.... I imagined her..... average sized.....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Syreen
I can see Kristen playing Bella... But I was picturing someone closer to what Emily looks like......you know.... a little bit more of a rounded face....

I didn't imagine Bella as being super thin like Kristen is.... I imagined her..... average sized.....
Does it honestly matter what she weighs?
My god, people are getting so picky.
Plus, Kristen doesn't look ultra thin. She looks very normal well-balanced out compared to some actresses.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

xoxoKissMyBassxoxo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:14 pm
I think Shailene Woodley would be perfect.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff