Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a hypocrite?
  Yes, I thought you hated Naruto!
  Umm, why'd you join the guild?
  OMG! I SO TOTTALY AGGREE!
  "My writing skills...the writing skills of a true genius...Kishimoto's writing skills!" Ch364Pg17 Me
View Results

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:53 am
"Of corse those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulastions are called trash, ... ~

The Anime Sucks:
I frankly am sick and tired of Naruto: Shippuden's current pace. One episode should not contain just one chapter. The anime is becoming worse then Dragon Ball Z was. I know lets talk about fighting for 20 minutes, and loop the same three movement sequences about 6 times each. BRILLIANT! As long as they show the Mangekyou Sharingan in episode 26 or 27 I will continue to at least watch a little bit of the show.

The Manga Sucks:
Ok, chapter 364 on page 17. Kishi, please write so that everyone can understand who Tobi is. I've looked at so many different translations of that page ... and they're all different. Don't get me started on this week's chapter, number 366. Itachi just wants to talk, then he doesn't. I just don't understand Kishi anymore. He's acting as predictable and as rational as a virgin girl with PMS alone in a hotel room with only her boyfriend there who obviously loves her will all his heart.........ok I totally forget the point here.....oh yeah. This is a SHONEN manga! Bring back the action and kill the drama!

This was mainly just a rant on my part. Feel free to discuss your hate for the direction Naruto seems to be heading.

On a COMPETLY different topic, I just got 2 Naruto games.

1. Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel for PS2
Unlocked everyone in 6 hours, and it was fun. There are 55+ different characters and some characters have alt forms.

2. I also purchased Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4. I began playing that, first off the story mode SUCKS! It has almost nothing to do with the plot of Naruto and secondly it was boring. One of the only ways that you can unlock people is by playing these countless and repetitive "missions" which are given to you randomly be Sakura on the main menu screen. It's a giant load of crap. This process took me 4 hours, guess how many characters I unlocked... four. Not only that but for all of you that own a Wii...the System Update 3 that you just did. That disables the use of mod chips and free loaders. So my new Wii is collecting dust because it won't even play it. I feel like I just bought a X-Box 360.

It's 5 a.m. here right now. Discuss Naruto's future as a show and graphic novel. Also discuss the far superiority of Accel vs. Taisen 4.

~ ... but those who dont care about their companions are even worse than trash." - Obito

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:22 pm
why did you join the guild,and if you didn't want naruto shippuden go so slow,then you should've the english version of naruto,and if you don't like the manga,then why are you reading it! mad eek  

Mizz Foolio

Mirrored Reflection

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:28 pm
I actually agree with you.

I've STOPPED watching Naruto and Naruto: Shippuuden altogether.

I might give up on the manga if it continues like this.

And yes, GNT: 4 sucks. Narutimate Accel is teh shizznat.

Hopefully GNT: EX will be awesome.

And the huge-a** fanbase continues to piss me off to no end.

I've taken up watching lots of other anime because Naruto is getting mucho redundant.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:11 pm
I agree with the anime sucking. The pace of is so wrong. I was really expecting the sasori fight to be the highlight of part 2, but they are doing it so wrong. Then again they really cant do anything about it. Its either we speed it up and we have another filler arc or endure it at the pace its going now.

As for the manga i think its doing good lately. well except for this recent chapter, which really wasn't worth the two week wait. It was just a filler chapter so that sasuke can finally meet itachi. My guess is next chapter or the chapter after it is going to be very interesting. But yea the manga is going at a good pace, the story is rally moving unlike another shonen manga, which has stood still for the past 2 months.

And the game. I haven't played any but ive seen someone play the fighting game and dame it looks good.  

imsohappy1

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:44 pm
I watch the anime to blow a half hour of the day.

Though the current chapter was pretty much pointless(thought the Jiraiya/Tsunade talk seemed to forshadow something resembling what happened to Asuna) im sure the next chapter will be good.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:00 am
Mirrored Reflection
I actually agree with you.

I've STOPPED watching Naruto and Naruto: Shippuuden altogether.

I might give up on the manga if it continues like this.

And yes, GNT: 4 sucks. Narutimate Accel is teh shizznat.

Hopefully GNT: EX will be awesome.

And the huge-a** fanbase continues to piss me off to no end.

I've taken up watching lots of other anime because Naruto is getting mucho redundant.
Thanks for aggreeing with me. The fanbase drives me insane because they know NOTHING about the show and are "obsessed with it."
Look up the show Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.  

nintendonerd

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm
I agree with you on most parts. The pace of the Naruto Shipuuden series is pathetic.

However, things are starting to look up for the Naruto manga. Things are finally starting to fall into place. Things are being revealed.

But overall, I agree with you mostly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:52 am
Anime isn't as good as it should be but the Manga is good. It's starting to get better. So I partly agree with you. And yes, Naruto needs more action episodes than talking episodes. Just like that one before the 2nd exam began. The one with the interview for the academy. That was pointless.  

DK The Medic

Almaseti

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:06 pm
I'd be really happy if Kishimoto would give the supporting characters a little more development. If Kiba and Shino don't kick a** really, really soon, I'm going to be pissed. neutral It's funny, but it seems like a lot of the Naruto fans I know aren't all that happy with that the writer is doing with Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:39 am

I agree with you. I mean, while I was watching the Team Gai fight in shippuden, I practically died with every episode. I was all, "Okay I GET IT, now show me TOBI!!!" It was un-freaking-believable. The pace of it all is just torture.

&& The manga, I was beginning to believe that Kishimoto was just pulling s**t out of his a**. You know, writing it all as he goes along. Thankfully, it makes more sense now and I can read a chapter without feeling deception at the end of it.

Oh and, our downward spiral love of Naruto doesnt make us all hypocrites. We just actually WATCH and READ Naruto without loving it for the sake of being an obsessed fan. When we do love it, it's because there's a good reason behind it. When we feel it's getting to be crap, it's because, ffs, who the hell wants to watch Team Gai fight as the main climax for so many episodes?? stare

Snowdump

vaN_hoHenHEim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:53 pm
i think its ok you should just be patient  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:04 am
Just look at my avatar for a second....good,now.Stop whining because the votes are oviesly againts you! scream stressed  

Brandino42754

Xx_Keiko_Kiyane_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:45 pm
I agree with you just a little
But why did you join this guild in the first place if you hated Naruto?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:26 am
I disagree with everyone of you that say that the show and manga suck...I for one am a true fan of naruto. I have read the manga from the beginning and watched the anime and it isn't kishimoto's fault that no one is getting the plot line! Just because things are slightly altered doesn't mean diddly squat!!! I rather like well...LOVE both naruto and Shipuuden and if you read and/or watch closely...you will understand what is going on. He is giving insight on to how things have changed and what will happen next. You all suck who say that Naruto/Shippuuden suck... In the true spirit of Naruto, I now quote the great Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Abridged... Shut. The hell up. You fuzzbag.  

Angel_Rowen

vampiretrees

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:36 pm
I hate the new anime too... The mangas fine but the shippuuden anime is so slow!

Personally, I prefer pre-time skip.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces