Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Times running out (not accepting anymore) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:21 pm

READ THIS! ITS UPDATED WITH THINGS I FORGOT!
okay here you can be angels, demons and whatever you like, the role play is like this: its a role play were angels and demons are trying to solve their problems between them, but what they don't know all of them, is that there is a war going on between the strongest angels and demons, while there are some groups with both angels and demons and other creatures in them who tries to stop the war themself, and they have to do it fast, times running out, and the war gets bigger and bigger and more and more people dies.
NO chat speak and No cybering you know the rules.

names:
races:
thats all there is to it ^^ then lets get startet
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:22 pm

name:Alex
race's:angel

wt0335

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:25 pm

Name: Jake
Race: Angel
Picture:User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:28 pm

*Jake stands as a guard ouside a camp looking around and with his wings fold out, he is prepared to fight if he has to*

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:40 am

names: Cloud
races: Demon
Picture: (if you want) User Image (Cloud is the one with white hair, the other is her master)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:32 am

Cloud and Arami walk into the forest, cloud having chains around her ankles, wrist, and neck, and Arami pulling them to keep cloud walking, cloud looks around and sighs "i hate this war" she muttered, the chains hurting her a bit

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:35 am

Name: Black Mist Demon
Race: Demon
Normally is seen as a black mist or cloud. Can posses anything with a soul. Stronger souls and Angles, he can posses for only a very short time and it weakens him if he does.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:46 am

Arami pulls the chains hard and sends cloud to the ground "pathetic stupid slave, when i saw fight, i mean fight" she pulls out a whip and hits cloud with it

Cloud covers her face "i hate you, if it werent for these magical chains i would have killed you" she yelled, crying out a bit as the whip slices her arms and back

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:52 am

The Black Mist forms himself into a black figure of a young man. He "Walks" over to them. "What has your slave done?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:55 am

Jake sees them and walks over to them with his sword ready "halt! this is the gagte to the cithy, who are you?" he holds his sword ready to fight

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:56 am

Arami looks at him "i ask her to fight and she refuses, she disobeys my order and is going to be punished" she grabs the chains and pulls cloud back up "and you know how your going to be punished" she grins and starts walking, dragging her along

Cloud winces "i hate you" she muttered, stumbling over tree roots, she looks back at the man then back ahead "they are all the same" she whispered
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:59 am

Jake runs in front of thém "realease her, this is a co-op zone, if you do not realease her I will have to fight you" he hold his sword to the woman with the chains in her hands throat

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:03 am

"Hey, this has nothing to do with you. An Angle. We may be at war, but right now, I'll let you live. I have other business with these two." He turns to the two demons. "I'm the best demons for torture. You've got the best person for slave punishment at your, temporary, command."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:07 am

Arami looks at the two "i have every right to have her" she pulls on the chains hard "demon torture, i like" she grins "come, we shall fly back to my place" she spreads her black wings and flies into the sky

Clouds arms raise and she gets pulled up "hey ouch" she yelled and spreads her own wings and follows

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces