Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Sora = Haseo? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:59 am
It's confusing there are facts that could support the idea but yet again they have things that would be wrong about him.
I got a lot of this information from my knowledge and wikipedia (i know wikipedia is sometimes, mostly, wrong. Thats why i used my prior knowledge and some possibilities to find things in common with him.)

like here is the thing from wiki

Name Ryou Misaki
Age 10
Gender Male

.hack//Sign

In .hack//Sign, Sora acts as one of the antagonists, mainly for Tsukasa's friends, though he hardly has contact with Tsukasa himself. Sora is an irritation, particularly to Mimiru, who can't stand being near someone she considers creepy, and BT, who uses Sora for information and vice versa, though she is usually on the receiving end of his Player Killer activities. He gets involved early on, searching for fame as the one who discovered the Key of the Twilight, but also planning to become Tsukasa's friend.

At the end of the series, he betrays Morganna Mode Gone in order to let Tsukasa, Subaru and Mimiru escape with Aura from her domain. This results in him being Data Drained by Skeith as the player behind Sora falls in a coma.

In the real world, Sora's player is a boy in the 4th grade named Ryou Misaki. It is revealed in .hack//analysis that he remains in a coma until the end of the Twilight Incident, when all the coma victims awaken. After awakening from his coma, he loses his memories of The World. His parents hide the entire ordeal from him, and as a result he forgets he ever even played. He goes on to create the character Haseo.

Now.
1. Ryou Misaki, Haseo Supposedly shares the same name as this.
2. if you read the above, Sora Had fallen into a coma at grade 4, which would give him enough time to be a senior in highschool by the time R:2 came out.
3. If you put Haseo 2nd form ontop of sora you will find simlilarities (like the pants look the same, sora's hair is a bit longer and green then what haseo's is, ect.)
4. Skeith's Data combines with Sora to use Sora's character to move around The World freely. On the .hack Terminal Disc they tell you that this is how they discovered Epitaph users. but at the time Skeith was controlling sora instead of sora controlling skeith.
and the list goes on.
please tell me if you support my opinion or if you don't support and state why. thank you 3nodding

this probably isn't the most bright and shiney thread but i was just wondering if anyone else thinks it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:01 am
Yes, they are the same person, it's been confirmed.
Quote:
He goes on to create the character Haseo.

Their names even come from the same place.  

Shialu

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:10 am
Shialu
Yes, they are the same person, it's been confirmed.
Quote:
He goes on to create the character Haseo.

Their names even come from the same place.

Alright just making sure.
But for some reason i'm kind of disappointed sad
oh well  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:41 am
OLD NEWS! gimme something esle! biggrin Like is Ovan secertly Kuhn :O DUN DUN DUN XD JK  

BreathLessX
Crew

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:05 pm
YEAH! OR THAT YATA IS SECRETLY A WOMAN.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:50 pm
SAKAKI IS REALLY HELBA.
I said that to a friend once, and he actually believed me. <<...>>

But seriously... that fact makes me really sad.  

fk12

Meliu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:15 pm
I like sora...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:22 pm
I did not no any of this.  

Twilight-AlRex

Shialu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:37 pm
fk12
SAKAKI IS REALLY HELBA.
I said that to a friend once, and he actually believed me. <<...>>

But seriously... that fact makes me really sad.

At first I read that as Sakisaka is Helba.

I actually didn't care much that he was Sora, I just went "Huh."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:22 pm

Japan's highschool system is different from ours. Haseo says he's in his second year of highschool but he's 17 and Atoli said she just started highschool and she's 16. So it makes sense he's not a senior.

But the big people confirmed that Haseo and Sora are the same player, I like both of them so it didn't really matter to me ;P

Puppetry

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:10 pm
Harakibi

Japan's highschool system is different from ours. Haseo says he's in his second year of highschool but he's 17 and Atoli said she just started highschool and she's 16. So it makes sense he's not a senior.

But the big people confirmed that Haseo and Sora are the same player, I like both of them so it didn't really matter to me ;P

Me too, i like them both, i just feel a sense of disappointment for some reason. I guess i was just wanted something new. I mean it's a great twist and everything but idk neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:11 pm
BreathLessX
OLD NEWS! gimme something esle! biggrin Like is Ovan secertly Kuhn :O DUN DUN DUN XD JK

I'm sorry.  

vengeful retribution

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:11 pm
I keep hearing things that Subaru is actually Shino...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:15 pm
The Avenger Tarvos
Harakibi

Me too, i like them both, i just feel a sense of disappointment for some reason. I guess i was just wanted something new. I mean it's a great twist and everything but idk neutral

I was disappointed too at first, but then it made me think at least I know that he was ok after the coma incident 3nodding

I just wish he wasn't as selfish and still had his awesome Sora attitude...  

HyperMoonbeam

Sweet Lover

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Legendary Twinblade Kite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:14 pm
Also supporting Sora = Haseo
Someone slipped in a comment in the Apkallu art forums in .hack//GU talking about Endrance and Haseo. They said "Arent they both prebious members of a group called the .hackers?" and although noone answered the post I think it was kind of assumed that it pointed out Endrance as Elk and Haseo as ONE of the .hackers, although they never said who.

Also on a funny note... at least I noticed...

Did anyone see in the waiting room AFTER Haseo summoned skeith for the first time? he walks out of the teleported kind of laughing to himself... more of a giggle honestly or a chuckle... ANYWAY not the point... i swear to GOD it was the same little laugh sora used to do all the time.
When i heard it i was like OMG 0_0 that sounded nostalgic. Anyone else notice?  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff