Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventure Quest Forum Guild

Back to Guilds

An awesome, informitive, and fun filled guild for Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, and Warp Force players and fans. 

Tags: Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, Warp Force 

Reply ~Adventure Quest Forum~
FAQ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Kyou Kiiro
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Welcome to the AQ guild, me and Brett the Champ are leaders, so if you have a problem with anything AQ related ask us, or post in the FAQ!

Here you can post questions and answers for other questions made by members, click quote over their chat box and type the answer  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:38 pm
wat does AQ mean?  

air1luver

Kuro Kyou Kiiro
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:32 pm
air1luver
wat does AQ mean?
AQ means adventure quest  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:34 pm
Hey does anyone know how to get reign set? i go to alnaphar but it takes FOREVER, are there directions?  

Kuro Kyou Kiiro
Captain

Kuro Kyou Kiiro
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:55 am
Where do i buy the banisher scythe, i have the armor and i want the scythe along with it, comment back as soon as someone knows  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:00 pm
Does anyone know the easiest way to defeat the vampire lord on the first werewolf mission? sweatdrop  

Shiroku Blood Takune
Crew

Kuro Kyou Kiiro
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:13 pm
Shiroku Blood Takune
Does anyone know the easiest way to defeat the vampire lord on the first werewolf mission? sweatdrop
well id say get some good stuff from the paladin shop, weapons, armor, and shields, its also not bad to get your paladin level up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:15 pm
Thousand Foot Kruch
Shiroku Blood Takune
well id say get some good stuff from the paladin shop, weapons, armor, and shields, its also not bad to get your paladin level up
I'll try that, thanks. ^^  

Shiroku Blood Takune
Crew

X Halibel X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:43 am
Thousand Foot Kruch
Where do i buy the banisher scythe, i have the armor and i want the scythe along with it, comment back as soon as someone knows
its a rare you get it from the exodus war.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:45 am
Shiroku Blood Takune
Thousand Foot Kruch
Shiroku Blood Takune
I'll try that, thanks. ^^
id say get illuminate ultra and get your wizard up to 9.use divine magic then illuminate ultra and youll cause like 700 dmg each time  

X Halibel X

X Halibel X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:49 am
Thousand Foot Kruch
Hey does anyone know how to get reign set? i go to alnaphar but it takes FOREVER, are there directions?

well it takes awhile but its worth it.there are like 3 checkpoints first one has scion and penumbral stuff.next youll have to fight a boss to get to the next level of weapons and armor.lastly youll get the third boss and and if you beat it youll get the third shop which has the reign set.it took me about thirty minutes to do it but i didnt have enough money. sad sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:12 am
Thousand Foot Kruch
just check the forums. i found the way but 500k is too much, especially if it's not worth it (come on, i'd rather get a pyrite plate or guardian plate with brilhado feathers upgrade than it)  

spikester108

I is Rasputin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:02 pm
i just started recently and i want to know where to find the franken carrot  
~Adventure Quest Forum~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items