Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Game Freak Designers Offering Up Psyducks on GTS Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:12 pm
http://pokemon-games.com/portal/gamenews_detail6.jsp

I doubt I have any chance of getting one of these Psyducks, but it's still worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:32 pm
Trading conditions
Junichi, Ken, and Shigeki are offering up their Psyducks for your Ponytas on the GTS. The details of their Psyducks are:

Ponyta

Psyduck

* Pokémon name: Psyduck
* Level: No preference

How to participate

1. Deposit your Ponyta to the GTS during the trading period (the GTS is in Jubilife city). On the GTS, deposit Ponyta, then choose Psyduck as the Pokémon you are seeking, then choose no preference for gender and level!
* Note that you cannot choose to seek a Psyduck if it is not registered in your Pokédex!

2. Now sit back and wait to see if the trade will be successful! 90 Psyducks (30 from each) will be traded on the GTS in 10 days, so there are plenty of chances for you to get one of their Pokémon!  

16bit-Plumber

Pyfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:51 pm
The only reason I'd want one is if it had special moves. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:56 pm
stressed i just ******** gave away my ponyta.. crying can you give me one pyfe..hopefully i'll find one before you reply

Edit:found one  

16bit-Plumber

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:13 pm
I want a Duck from Sugimori. He's awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:55 pm
This is a great opportunity for all those people who want Ponytas, but are there really only 90 Psyducks? That means that a lot of people won't be getting one.  

tyranisneasel

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:58 pm
tyranisneasel
This is a great opportunity for all those people who want Ponytas, but are there really only 90 Psyducks? That means that a lot of people won't be getting one.

90 per day for 10 days, for a total of 900 psyducks. But yes, a lot of people won't get one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:34 pm
im going to put a ponyta up at midnight  

Harrison Richardson

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:39 pm
Is there any special reason they're doing this? And with a Psyduck of all Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:43 pm
I'm soo going to do this because I'm a psyduck. I get headaches and become psychic, kind of funny really.

Oronar Skirata

Beloved Seeker

Gallade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:06 pm
darkslasherX
tyranisneasel

90 per day for 10 days, for a total of 900 psyducks. But yes, a lot of people won't get one.
I'm hoping some will find their lil way to gamefaqs where they can be cloned twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:08 pm
Gallade
darkslasherX
tyranisneasel

I'm hoping some will find their lil way to gamefaqs where they can be cloned twisted
this was posted on Gamefaqs?..s**t that mean i'll never get my pokemon  

16bit-Plumber

Oronar Skirata

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:14 pm
If anyone gets one from junichi, your my friend. twisted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:14 pm
16bit-Plumber
Gallade
darkslasherX
tyranisneasel

this was posted on Gamefaqs?..s**t that mean i'll never get my pokemon
well yeah....but It's probably your best chance of getting one, from the cloners (we usually get our hands on a lot of things first like the movie darkrais) If I manage to get some i'll be sure to share with you guys wink  

Gallade

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:17 pm
Wow psyducks...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items