Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Petey Boss Battle: You can only save one

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you saving on your first time through?
  Peach
  Zelda
View Results

IceStormV1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:10 pm
After looking at today's dojo update, Anyone else excited at the prospect of a branching story mode that changes depending on your decisions?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Zelda. No contest...  

Talwar126

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:04 pm
I love that idea, using the fact you can only save one of them to make differnet stories. It makes replay of adventure more...replayable! mrgreen I'll save Peach with Mario, and Zelda with Link. After that, I'll use the rest of the characters and save both, once per adventure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:40 pm
I think it's pretty darn cool.  

elf_hero66

-0-Blaze_Vix-0-

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:51 pm
I love the idea. Its really cool. If Id have to save one It'd be Zelda. I love Zelda and Sheik.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:31 am
I think it's a really cool Idea. It definitely does increase the playability.

I'd probably go for Peach the first time around. But from the movies and screen shots, It looks like saving them is only done be Kirby. Cause I think Each character will have a different storyline (and Mario's continues as he's flying through the air). Then again, Kirby could just be replaced by another character (but I think that would be a little boring).

I think the one you don't save, however, will get taken away by Petey. Either that, or he'll eat her.  

NekkyoMaster

XPRikuXP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:56 am
Personally i think if you can do the same amount of damage at the same time on both cages they should both break and you can free them both.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:06 am
I'm probably gonna end up saving Zelda a few times and Peach a few times so it's even.  

Sledgehammer92

flaming_demon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:37 pm
I'd love to see that, it would certainly be a good thing as far as replay value and it would probably give you different secret character opportunities depending on who you save, I just hope if it is added, it's not so complex that it gets repetative.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:39 am
i don't think that will happen... what i think is that during the battle you get one princess out and then she helps you fight petey to get the other princess out  

Reaper1120

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff