Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
367 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:59 pm
New chapter time!

Sasuke completly pwns a buchin Itachi.

Jiraiya talks to Tsunade, about if he dies in the rain village or something.

Yondaimes name is "Namikaze Minato"

Narutos mom is named Uzumaki Kushina.

Jiraiya then goes to the Rain village and Pein sences him with his rain.

All in all, Jiraiya's going to die =(

One thing thats bothered me, was that was it confirmed that Yondaime is Narutos dad? Cause I wasnt sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 pm
It is confirmed that Yondaime is Naruto's father and that he gets his looks from his dad and personality from his mom. And I'm afraid that Jiraiya and possibly Itachi are going to die.  

Classic Black Sheep

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:29 pm
hmmmm, The way they talked in the chapter, Yondaime was definately Naruto's father. They mentioned Kakashi being an obvious choice for a future hokage......I'll put some images in this post later!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:37 pm
Ahhh, Kishi FINALLY confirmed that the Yondaime is Naruto's dad! However, he takes his last name from his mom, "Uzumaki Kushina," and was a ninja of the former Whirpool country...gaaah, this chapter has alot of important waffle! whee Yay...and we find out the Yondaime's name at last too! I like it~ &hearts I wonder why he didn't take "Namikaze" as his last name too. Judging by the way the villagers treat him, they probably don't know he's the Yondaime's son...and the final conflit between Itachi and Sasuke begins! Whoa, Jiraiya can transport from a toad...? Awesome...  

Evil Genius Koji

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:15 pm
Hmmm....I have a feeling the series might end soon. Think about it, Kishi is giving out answers left and right. People are also dying left and right. OMG! Still, this chapter is indeed very informative. Guess we were ALL right after all.

Though, now that we know Naruto's dad is the Fourth, it's safe to assume that the Fourth did sacrifice his own son to save the people of the village. Heh, I will bet Itachi's left testicle that Naruto will blame his father for the bad childhood he had given him.. rofl

Also, anyone think Naruto's mom is still alive?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:58 pm
Theres still a bunch of problems left before the manga ends. Rain village problem, Akatsuki, Root, Kabutomaru, bringing Sasuke back, what happened when the kyuubi attacked, Naruto becoming Hokage etc.

Also from what I got from the manga chapter, they never directly said that Yondaime was his dad, just implied it by saying that Naruto resembled his dad.

Of course thats just my last shred of hope since I dont want Naruto to be related to him, since that would ruin his underdog character, being related to a genious and all.

Also it seems as if his mom liked to spam Kage bushins as much as Naruto.  

Mr._Stabby

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After rereading this page I realized that it is confirmed that Naruto is the son of Minato.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:23 pm
gonk

Stop ruining my hopes! gonk  

Mr._Stabby

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:25 pm
Sorry, I was all for Naruto NOT being related untill I reread the chapter after comming here and everyone else saying that he was his dad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:49 pm
Finally, some information!
If Jiraiya dies, I'll be sad.
I don't really care if Itachi dies.
I didn't think that the Yondaime's name would ever be revealed.
Nor did I think that Naruto's parents' names would ever be revealed either.
You did a good job, Kishimoto Masashi.
*thumbs up*

The Tao of Maple Syrup

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:11 pm
Well, first Jiraiya said that teaching Naruto reminded him of teaching 'Minato'. Then they said that 'Namikaze Minato' was a rare genius, and that in the blink of an eye, he became the Yondaime. So it's safe to assume that Minato is the Yondaime. But Tsunade says that Naruto is more like his mother, which can lead to the assumption that they were talking about his FATHER before, Minato. That, and the fact that her last name, Uzumaki, is revealed explains why Minato's last name isn't Uzumaki; Naruto took his mother's name instead. And Tsunade said, "Kushina (Naruto's mother) became so beautiful as she grew up...but Naruto does look alot like his father." They were saying how much Naruto looked like the Yondaime, so I think we can all safely say that the Yondaime is Naruto's dad. Also, it's highly doubtful that Uzumaki Kushina is still alive; it'd be a sticky situation if she was. I mean, if she WAS, she wouldn't be a very good mother, would she? To leave her kid by himself for that long?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:54 pm
Wow, what a chapter. I really hope Jiraiya doesn't die...but why build up the sentimental talk if he's going to live? I felt cheated out of a Itachi/Sasuke conflict but it was worth it to get all the official info on Naruto. Things are really coming together!  

beboptilyoudrop

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:37 pm
my god, hahah as everyone said everything was revealed. The sasuke-itachi conflict will soon come to a conclusion. And I'm really hoping Jiraiya will not die.....Though, everyone in the series is starting to die left and right and the huge talk about the next generation thing and what not happening...But thank you Kishimoto-san this was a very great chapter, lets hope next week will be even better.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:06 pm
Next week will be focused on Itachi/Sasuke I think. Heh, okay so once Itachi dies, now what? What will happen to Sasuke?

Oh, I'm crossing all my fingers that Jiraya doesn't die. He's the character I can relate to the most... crying crying

Well, let's just see what happens next.  

Honh

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:02 am
I'm starting to wonder.....could Naruto's mother be.......the flower akatsuki woman? Only Akatsuki left un-named, and her village is currently unknown. I think it's a possibility, tho the hair color difference is obvious  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games