Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Murder Mystery of LBC Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:03 am

INTRO: Hello and welcome! As most of you know, this is the RP based upon things like Clue. This is about one of the first T.V. Stations and it was never heard of because of these murders.

PLOT: There will be eight people who end up trying to find out who a murderer is and why they are killing. After (This may change!) 15 pages, Player Characters Might get killed.

THE PEOPLE:

Walt-J-Rimmer's
Name: Walt J. Rimmer
Job at station: Writer
Non-smoker
Pic/description + Bio: User Image
He is the head writer for the station. But he tries to still joke around with the rest of the crew.

Krusadin's
Name: Miyako Kingston
Job at station: A japanese singer
Smoker/non-smoker (Some people need a smoke.) : SMOKER...oh yeah.
Pic/description + Bio: ...she's a sly b***h. Do not trust her. Japanese mother, father english...yadayada.
User Image

coreykill's
Name: vasily
Job at station: security
Smoker/non-smoker (Some people need a smoke.) : smoker
Pic/description + Bio: my avatar, just an average guy who always had trouble keeping a job...this is his fourth this year..he is a bit arrogant.

Aprilbaby1's
Name: Cloud
Job at station: Dancer
Smoker/non-smoker (Some people need a smoke.) :
Pic/description + Bio:User Image She dances because she loves to dance, shes not a slut or whatever she just dances for the fun of it, shes smart and sometimes can be trusted

lanceknightmare's
Name: Jim
Job at Station: Bartender
Non-Smoker
User Image

kiba_wolfs_rain2000's
name :sai
age (not real age); 21
job: bounty hunter/ assain
smoker and non smoker (dont smoke often) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wacram Glaziuz's
Name: Logen
Job at station: the technichan!
Smoker/non-smoker (Some people need a smoke.) : haha! nope :3 Non smoker here...!
Pic/description + Bio: She has three cats and a ferret... she almost never goes out to have fun... she has a computer and she is bored alot of the time she is home...

User Image

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x's
Name: Becca
Job at station: Intertainment (Singer and Guitarist)
Smoker/non-smoker (Some people need a smoke.): She Got into Pot and Drugs a While Back but Quit
Pic/description + Bio:
User Image

She is Kind, a Bit Agresive, Funny, Crazy, Shy. You'lll Find out about her Past later (When I think of it :3)

AND IT BEGINS!

For your first post, write your arrival at least.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:34 am

It is raining outside. Not hard, just a light rain. It's night so it's dark out. Walt drives up and parks in the side. He runs into the building and puts his coat away.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:51 am

Miyako walked under her black umbrella. She wore her full make-up and her performance costume, a flowery kimono made of finest silk. White and pink roses were binded in her hair and as she walked, Miyako gave off a royal image. She entered the studio, closing her umbrella carefully as came troug the doors. After seeing Walt, she walked up to him.
"Excuse me, mister. I was wondering if I arrived at a right place... I've only just been in this country for a week, now I should be making my first studio performance. It is confusing to me"
Her eyes remained laid down as she spoke.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:56 am

"Oh, yes. Hello. I'm the head writer. Wow, first night always make you nervous?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:08 pm

"I'm not nervous...I'm just not sure where to go"
Miyako peered at him trough her thick, black eyelahes and smiled faintly.
"Kingston, Miyako. I'm pleased to work with you"
She gave a courteous bow at him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:11 pm

"Nice to work with you too. Umm, do I bow as well or, I don't mean to disrespect you or anything."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:16 pm

"You do as you wish, sir. What feels right to you shouldn't offend me"
She straightened herself, still not looking into his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:47 pm

"Yes, well, just hope everyone else gets here soon."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:25 pm

Cloud walks into the studio, wearing one of her dancing outfits, she had water droplets running down her back, stomach, and arms "sorry, had a little trouble with the rain" she said quietly, she pulls the scarf out of her hair, letting it fall down to her waist, her dark curls a little wet, she looks at them before looking away and drying herself off
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:41 pm

"Here you go"
Miyako pulled a soft, fluffy towel from her little handbag. It had been miraculously stuffed into the bag, yet it was big enough to be wrapped easily around ones head. She gave the towel to Cloud, smiling courteously.

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:57 pm

*Logen had a raincoat so she wasnt affected by the rain at all... she smiled as she saw that others had been affected by the rain... didnt theese people own a radio?? hmm... well, nothing she could do about that!... she smiled and said:*

"Hello everyone!"

*She started up everything, and checked if everything was all right, she continued to smile as it all was just fine! she went to the toilet for some minutes before she came back loking relieved from having peed!*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:02 pm

(And I'm relieved only to know that! biggrin Kidding)
Miyako kept smiling sweetly and shook her damp umbrella a little, making droplets of water pour down from it.

Krusadin

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:56 pm

She Was a bit Late she Didnt Have an Unbrella because she Loved the Rain she let it soke her to The Bone she Had her left hand in her Pocket of her Sweater and the hood down in her right Hand she Help her Guitar Case and just walked comeing up on her Destination
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:20 am

*Logen smiled to the newcomer and said in a welcoming tone:*

"hey there!"

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:25 am

Becca looks at her "Hello" She says and Smiles
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash