Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Django is not accepting battles. (This might take Longer...) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the new Mt. Dew Flavor?
  Yes
  No
  Greatest Dew Flavor EVER. >.<
View Results

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:12 pm
I am also on a hiatus. Im tired of losing, so im re-vamping my team. It will require some sleepless night, several bottles of Mt. Dew (Game Fuel FTW), and actually knowing which pokes I want to use. I will let you all know when I am done.

(See page 2)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:14 pm
Does this really require a topic? I can understand nitnit's since he does get a lot of battle requests and well he's the leader >_>  

Pay Per Cuts

Kunx990

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:15 pm
Ewww Mountain Dew.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:18 pm
ok, how come i'm not in anyone's revenge list??? i can understand why raijin didn't put me on, me and him kinda go toe to toe.... but man, i beat you django! and mountain dew is good, i don't like the game fuel flavor though... kinda nasty... tastes like an energy drink i bought from hot topic once. nasty. xp  

ravemaster47

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:23 pm
It requires a topic because i said so. I want EVERYONE to know. And I respect your opinion(although I think we should all drink it every day) on the new Mt. Dew.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:25 pm
ravemaster47
ok, how come i'm not in anyone's revenge list??? i can understand why raijin didn't put me on, me and him kinda go toe to toe.... but man, i beat you django! and mountain dew is good, i don't like the game fuel flavor though... kinda nasty... tastes like an energy drink i bought from hot topic once. nasty. xp

And you just barely won, sir. If i had thought it through, like i did afterwards, i figured out that i could have won. Instead of thunder punching straight of the bat, like i did, i should have dragon danced first. then i should have thunder punched, cause i would have been faster and stronger.  

Solar IXI

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:29 pm
meh, then it's a re-match you're asking for is it? fine! i accept, i do aggree with you on the drinking mountain deww everyday thing. it's good, my favorite drink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:37 pm
Hello... not accepting battles! Youll have to wait sir.

LETS DO THE TIME WARP!!!!!!  

Solar IXI

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:38 pm
Wow wow wow.

A few points.

- mountain dew is pretty decent. Although, "Game fuel" = black coffee. If you put cream in your coffee, you're a p***y.

- goten, you're not on anyone's revenge list because you're not pwnage enough. Although, I dunno why django or 16bit gets on people's lists...

- and while I agree that this thread is unnecisery, it raises an oppurtunity for you guys to make a lot of stupid posts, which in turn raises guild activity.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:40 pm
nitnit
Wow wow wow.

A few points.

- mountain dew is pretty decent. Although, "Game fuel" = black coffee. If you put cream in your coffee, you're a p***y.

- goten, you're not on anyone's revenge list because you're not pwnage enough. Although, I dunno why django or 16bit gets on people's lists...

- and while I agree that this thread is unnecisery, it raises an oppurtunity for you guys to make a lot of stupid posts, which in turn raises guild activity.

Im on peoples revenge list? That makes me feel good inside. Or it could be the Mt. Dew, considering I just drank 2....  

Solar IXI

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:21 pm
Wtf? MD as fuel? Pssh.

Go look for these.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:59 pm
nitnit
Wow wow wow.

A few points.

that becuase i man handle people in battles..besides you of course..i almost beat kunx too..but he used protect at the last second and made my heracross die from poison...he had one pokemon left...one mother ffff-
anyways ^^ thats all in the past  

16bit-Plumber

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:07 pm
Monster and black coffee>>>>Mountain Dew anyday....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:51 pm
Uggggg.... Im never eating chinese food again.... gonk  

Solar IXI

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:06 am
ravemaster47

You were on mine till I beat you but out of all the peeps here you're the most fun to battle. razz  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff