Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHo would you rather Have
  Jacob?
  Edward?
View Results

Barb-E-Dhal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is somthing I have wanted to do since the first word I read of the wonderfull books.

Here is the story.
Bella is human ...
The cullan family is not.
They are vampires But not the most common kind ...
They call themselves vegitairians... Since they dont pray on humans.
And the black family and the rest of the reservation down in Forks Are a band of wearwolves.
Though they dont kill And they just look like gigantic dogs with tempatures of over 100 ... All the time... there soul purpose it to kill vampires.
But the cullans and the blacks have a deal. They dont go on eachothers turfs and no one gets killed.
So that is where the story starts ...

Oh And Edword and Bella have a Crazy love for eachother ...

I urge you to read the first book .
ITs only about 11$ and its wonderfull.
Rules

1. No god modding
2. No cybering. Romance is allowed.
3. Be nice to everyone in the rp. I don’t mean when like rping and that. I mean don’t go and just start yelling at someone out of character unless it is necessary.
4. BE SEMI LITERATE.
6. Direct Link all pictures.
7. I will add more rules as I see fit.
8.Have fun
10. In you profile pms tell me what 2 numbers are missing fromt this list to let me know you read the rules
NEW
11. If someone comes that is new or you have never met before .. include them
12.I can deny you a role if I see fit.

I have a few premades and here they are:

Bella Swan:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her Text color will be Red
Played by:THOUSAND_POUND_SHADOW

Edward Cullen:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His color will be:Dark Blue
He can read minds.
Played by: 6vampire6mistress6

Jacob Black:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His text color will be: Black
Played by:

Carlisle Cullen:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His text color will be:Dark red
Has Far to much compassion and is a doctor.
Played by:

Esme Cullen:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her text color will be orange
Is a wonderfull mother. And Cant help but love everyone
Played by:jaime_456

Alice Cullen:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her text color will be violet
Can see into peoples future untill they change there mind in what they want.
Played by: mugglegirl713

Jasper Cullen:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His text color will be green
Can calm down an angery mob.
Or make a group of apathetic people happy.
Played by:

Rosalie Cullen:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her text color will be Indiogo
Played by:
Has wonderfull beauty and can enchant almost any male.

Emmit Cullen:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His text color will be Blue
Has brute strenth and has a great sence of humor
Played by:

I have not found pics yet.
Charlie Swan:
Renee Dwyer:
Billy Black:
Sam Uley:
Quil Ateara:
Embry Call:

Mike Newton:
Jessica Stanley:
Lauren Mallory:
Angela Weber:

Profile Skeleton

Username:
Character Name: (first and last)
Nickname sad What people will call you around the school)
Parents sad Their names)
Year sad 11 to 12)
Appearance: (Direct link. Only real)
Personality:
Pets:
Bio:
Sample of you rping skills:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:20 pm
~Profiles~

Username: THOUSAND_POUND_SHADOW
Character Name:Isabella Swan
Nickname:Bella,Bells
Parents:Charlie, Renee Swan
Year:11
Appearance:
Personality: Bella is a little shy at times. SHe is alot more worried about what people think that she lets on. Extremely accident prone; "Bella has a very private MIND. No one can touch her there
Pets:
Bio:Bella was born in Forks, but her mother and father split up when she was six months old. She spent the majority of her young life in California and then later Phoenix, Arizona where she wasn’t very popular and never felt as if she fit in. She is far too clumsy for her own good and tries to avoid sports and dancing.

When her mother remarried, Bella decided to move back to Forks to live with her father. She felt a bit guilty that her mother wasn’t able to spend as much time traveling with her new husband because of her, and so willingly, but not enthusiastically, she moved in with her dad. He bought her a truck and has tried to make her feel comfortable in her new home.

At school, Bella was greeted with great interest and made friends with a few people right away. She first saw Edward and his family at lunch time and was told that they generally kept to themselves. In biology class, Bella was forced to take a seat next to Edward, as it was the only empty seat in the room. He reacted strangely to her, making her think he hated her. It wasn’t until two weeks later that Edward returned to school and Bella was able to properly meet him.  

Barb-E-Dhal

Barb-E-Dhal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:35 am
Bella sat in Her fathers car.
Bored Out of her mind playing with a small peice of her hair.
SHe looks out the window watching the houses pass by her eyes.
"So i need to get my car char.... Dad!"

He lookd over at bella for a moment and smiled a little.
"I already got you one!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:51 pm
Username: mugglegirl713
Character Name: (first and last) Mary Alice Brandon Cullen
Nickname sad What people will call you around the school) Alice
Parents sad Their names) esme+carlisle cullen
Year sad 11 to 12) 11ish
Appearance: (Direct link. Only real) see signature
Personality:Alice loves to sing (soprano) and dance (unspecified, she's just really graceful). She loooves clothes and would easily dress her future sister-in-law Bella severeal times over and even take over her wedding plans. Hypothetically, of course. Her special power is that she's psychic and can see the current future. Does tha make sense.
Pets: (does Bella count? LOL JK)
Bio: she grew up in the early 1900's and was put in a mental institution where she was bitten. She escaped and met the love of her life, Jasper Cullen, and they became part of the Cullen/ Hale family
Sample of you rping skills: see new vamps in town and ...and the story continues  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:34 am
Alice was sitting in her room when suddenly a vision came to her. I wasn't a big deal, she got them all the time, but this one was significant. She saw her older brother Edward coming home from school and telling the rest of his family about a girl from school who not only could he not read the mind of (he had ESP. In a weird vampir-ish sense), but he had fallen in love with. "Good for him," Alice thought. Now he won't be alone anymore. She decided not to tell him though. "This isn't something he should be forewarned about," She decided. "I'll try not to think about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:15 pm
Username: jaime_456
Character Name:Esme Cullen
Nickname:Esme
Age confused ??
Parents confused ??
Year confused
Appearance:
Personality: You should know
Bio: Esme is married to Carlisle and mother of Edward, Emmet, Jasper, Rosalie and Alice Cullen. When she met Carlisle she eventually got turned into a vampire.  

jaime_456

jaime_456

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Well this is off subject but you aren't using the colors that you should be.

Esme heard Edward come in through the front door and asked if he wanted to go for a walk.(We don't acually know what happened so I'm making this up)''Well acually I'm not in the mood for one." "We could go play ball if you want. I think I'll go see Carlisle. I'm kind of stressed out." "Okay."

I can't get my color to change so we can just pretend it is orange.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:48 pm
Would you consider a different title for your RP? The current one is just rather general...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:42 am
Username: 6vampire6mistress6
Character Name: Edward Anthony Masen-Cullen

Nickname: none, though Jacob calls him bloodsucker

Parents: Elizabeth Masen (deceased) Esme and Carlise Cullen

Year: 11

Appearance: Edward is tall-ish with bronze hair, topaz eyes, milk white skin and a crooked smile

Personality: He can be very reclusive, but around Bella he's incredibly loving and protective. He'd die for the people he loves. He seems to be very helpful and has a sarcastic sense of humor. His only fault is his quick temper, and he can be pretty jealous.

Pets: Bella... only joking lol

Bio: Edward was orphaned in 1918 when his mother died from the flu. Her last instructions were for Carlisle to save him, so he was turned into a vampire. Thhe found out that he could read minds. He loves Carlisle very much, but he decided to rebel for a while, and went off on his own to feed on humans.

He's always been pretty lonely on the inside. Carlisle saved Rosalie, who was intended for Edward, but he couldn't stand her. He watched as his family grew and he was happy with it... until Alice stole his room and he found his belongings in the garage xd He loves all of them, but he was still pretty quiet and withdrawn.

They came to Forks where he entered high school, as a sophomore, I'm assuming. When Bella came into the picture, he hated her. She smelled so wonderful and it seemed to him that she was taunting him. But after a while he decided to be kind instead of hostile which was the best choice he's ever made! (And I'm pretty sure that Alice had something to do with it...)

Edward ended up dating her, but struggled and almost committed suicide. He was saved though, by Bella, and their relationship became even stronger. he doesn't like her best friend Jacob at all but he's found that he can tolerate the 'stinky dog'. Edward proposed to Bella and their going to be married soon. On a kinky note, he'd really like to give up "his virtue" to her. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:50 pm
Username: somegirl45

Charachter name: Emette Gerard Cullen

Parents: Carlisle and Esme Cullen

Year: 18

Appearence: Tall, well muscled, Black hair, long, with a blond area, milk white skin, Topaz/green eyes

Personality: Polite, sometimes shy, protective, loving, caring, humorus, smart, observent, can take a joke, serious, mannly. He is always polite and loves Rosalie more than anything. He loves pulling Bella's side and knows Edward can take a joke, but watches himself. He cares for his family, Bella incuded.

Bio: Born in 1897, he met Alice when he joined the Clan. Him and Rosalie are now mates, like Victoria and James. He was adopted in 1927, he loves his family, he is a vegitarian, yet is new to being one. They came to forks in 2003 when he was starting highschool all over again.

He is now in college with Jasper and his love, Rosalie  

Explosive Effects101

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:55 pm
Emmett opened the door of the Red Mustang. He glided out and opened the door for Rosalie. He helped her out of the car. "Another day of mundane school, I think I could have been a great scientist, because Iv'e seen so much of this Earth change." Emmette said cooly, yet matter of factly.
Roslaie rolled her eyes and Emmette took her hands as they smoothly, basically, glided off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:30 pm
((HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! jesus i am so sorry guys. I would really like to start this rp Again! im sorry for not being around. College is a b***h! so yeah im going to make a post about the first day of school. So we can start!! sorry again!))  

Barb-E-Dhal

Barb-E-Dhal

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:47 pm
Bella sat in her truck killing the engine ringing her hand on the huge steering wheel. Trying to keep her pop tarts in her tummy. Not only was is a new year... but new school a new town a new life. OH GOD THIS IS GOING TO SUCK! she thought as she opened her door. Pulling the hood of her jacket over her head protecting her from the rain that splattered on her hair. She then looked back at her car. Do i need to lock it? she thought for a moment before she smacked down the lock and started her walk to the front doors. She tripped a few times cursing her foot that never wanted to cooperate with the rest of her body. Mumbling about annoying body functions or something of that kind. She not walked into the school clinging to her books. She walked into the class. standing in the door frame looking at her new peers. Blinking, scanning from one pair of eyes to the next. Before she saw the only open seat in the entire room. That chair beside a boy with Golder eyes and pale white skin. Almost revoltingly handsome. Then she looked back up the teacher and moved over to the chair. Dropping her things on the floor beside her chair. looking up at the teacher again. Begging for him not to introduce her.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:03 am
Username: Eternal Night 27
Character Name: Rosalie Hale
Nickname: Rosalie/Rose
Parents: Carlisle and Esme Cullen
Year: 12
Appearance: http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/KittysTwilightGraphics/Rosalie.gif
Personality: Slightly pigheaded but stands up for the things she believes in. She's a pessimist but is passionate when it comes to the things she cares about and loves.
Bio: Born in 1915, she is 'killed' by her fiance, Royce King II. Carlisle finds her in the street and takes her back to his house and changes her over. She's been with the family ever since except for a few vacations with Emmett.
Sample of you rping skills: Rosalie walked down the stairs, her white skin shined in the morning light. She sat herself down on the couch with her book and opened it slightly. She had read it before, she could have sworn she had. But, then again, when you live as long as she had, it was no big surprise that books repeated themselves over the years.  

Eternal Night 27

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:22 am
Rosalie pushed her door open, allowing her legs to come gracefully out of the car before stepping completely out of the car to the cold gray-ness. She looked around silently before slamming her own door shut and waiting for Emmett to come out of the car as well.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff