Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Crazy Dreams Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:18 pm
Okay, I know that I am obsessed with Harry Potter, so it makes sense that sometimes I have dreams where I am Harry. But a dream I had a couple nights ago just didn't make any sense to me, at all.
I can't tell you the small details about my dream, but I was Harry, and I think the dream was suppose to take place during the 5th book, where everyone thinks that I'm a lying, attention craving boy. Anyway, Voldemort turns up (no longer following the books), but he can't kill me yet... I think he is too weak at the moment. Well, for some strange reason, Voldemort doesn't know the avada kadevra curse, but I don't think anyone does, except for me. Now, here's the weird part: even though I know that he's trying to kill me, I teach Voldemort how to use the curse. He's even trying to use it on me as I'm teaching him the spell... yet I keep teaching him!!!!
I can't recall how my dream ends, but I know it doesn't end with Voldemort killing me.

If you can remember any of your dreams taking place in one of your favorite books, or becoming one of the characters, I'd love to hear them. I probably will post more of mine later, but I want to hear yours first!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:08 am
It sounds like your dream is telling you that you are killing yourself!

I had a dream where the entire cast of HP (all the characters) were a huge pool and I fought Voldemort. That's all I can remember now.  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:52 am
Harry Potter dreams are the ones that I can never remember, for some strange reason.

Well, I have a... dream self, I guess. None of my dreams are ever about me. They're all about my alter ego, Lhia. (So my avatar is the image of my dream self. Can you all swallow that okay?)

My first Lhia dream was where she was a royal espionage agent for a kingdom from the past. She fell in love with the duke of Carongea, and they ended up married and lived happily ever after. That story evolved over about three years and it turned into:

1. My avatar. (My signature wings+blue dress is Lhia's main outfit that you see her in)
2. A whole series!!! (I'm writing the epilogue of book 1 right now)
3. MAJOR inside jokes with me and my sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:00 am
i think the only book characters i have been in my dreams is harry potter. i've had at least three. i had those when i was rereading the seiries. in one of them, ron was mad at me, and he chased me through the woods, and some monsters caught up with us and firenze saved us. another one the fat lady in the portrait called me a filthy mudblood and all of hogwarts heard, and then i bashed my head through a window. and the third one i think i kept switching between hermione and harry, but i really dont remember it.
oh, i just remembered another one where i was luna lovegood and deatheaters were chasing me through a playground on the beach. and for some weird reason, they couldnt see me, they could only hear me. (it reminded me of a game i made up that we play on the playground at the beach. Sparkle and 8minbefore know what i'm talking about.)  

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:23 am
Lucky ducks. When I was eight, I was cursed with Pokemon dreams. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 pm
I have maximum ride dreams were I have wings and i'm flying and saving the flock from danger...

but in ALL of my dreams I get shot at...its very annoying
im also ALWAYS inside a building in my dreams of flying...

I had a Harry Potter dream were all the people from Harry Potter (like Hogwarts students - Harry, Draco etc.) were homeless urchins and I had to look afer them...like a leader - was wierd!  

Angel Bixxa

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:33 am
I have InuYasha dreams. The only ones I remember was when Sesshomaru was looking for Rin but he couldn't find her (and time was running out because poison gas was everywhere), and one where the entire cast was strolling through a beautiful hedge maze and I think Kagome married Sesshomaru.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:21 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith

No one knows better than I. gonk  

Underestimated_Angel

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:09 pm
Okay, here's another dream I had. This one is from a long time ago:
I am Violet Baudlaire, and I'm with Klaus and Sunny running away from Count Olaf (duh). Somehow, Count Olaf captures us, in this giant floating house thing in the middle of an ocean (I guess so we won't be able to get away). I find a way for us to escape on a small boat (hahaha), but then we see a vicious piranha and it starts swimming towards us. To get away, we paddle to an island, and hide behind some bushes. As I'm thinking, We're safe now, the piranha grows legs and climbs onto the beach! We quickly get back to the boat and the piranha doesn't see us, and get back on the ocean. Well, there was no where else where we could go, so we rowed back to Count Olaf. I guess we figured that we'd be safer there, than by the piranha (since we've escaped Olaf soo many times!). Anyway, he starts talking to me and tells me that he killed Sirius Black...............WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?!?!...and that's all there is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:27 pm
That I can recall, I've never dreamt of any story characters, unless it was in a brief cameo appearance...all of my dreams are completely the product of my own imagination. I'm sure, subconsciously, that the characters in my dreams are based on or affected by characters from books or movies, but they don't look like them. I love my dreams because they are like personal movies, but I'm right in on the action -- plus my dreams are really exciting and become the inspiration for a lot of my stories! I also love that I haven't had a nightmare for as long as I can recall...I know I used to have them but they stopped so long ago that I've forgotten. It's nice. 3nodding  

Lady Midori

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:07 am
Angel TicTac
I have maximum ride dreams were I have wings and i'm flying and saving the flock from danger...

I had a Harry Potter dream were all the people from Harry Potter (like Hogwarts students - Harry, Draco etc.) were homeless urchins and I had to look afer them...like a leader - was wierd!

I love Maximum Ride!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:49 pm
I don't often remember my dreams, but when I do they're either wierd or repetitive/story lineish (maning different dream w/ same characters) or often both.

When I dream inside of someone elses story, the original characters don't change, I myself am a new character, so it's sorta like a fan fic that's set up as a side story so that it doesn't mess with the plot. eg: when I dreamed in Harry Potter world, I was just another student in their house that sometimes hung around with them.  

Fhar

Underestimated_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:23 pm
Ah, I love the randomosity of crazy dreams! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:33 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith

at least that better than being cursed with yugioh dreams!!!  

a work of art

a work of art

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Angel TicTac

wow , you are lucky. I have never had a dream where i was flying( without an airplane) . I always wanted to but alas i've missed out  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff