Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

halo
  yea
View Results

Phoenix Fire Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:08 pm
here well do a halo rp where u choose whether ur human or covenant and the choose from a marine or spartan for humans or a brute, hunter, or elite for the covenant. ill choose first with a brute  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:07 pm
i am spartan so did u want to start and where r we in the halo rp  

Dagon_42

Phoenix Fire Knight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:30 pm
we can meet on the field of battle for the first time if u want  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:37 pm
like i want to know what to but like when do u get on so we can do this so that away we dont have to wait on each other  

Dagon_42

Phoenix Fire Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:25 pm
(so the field of battle it is.) sees one spartan left standing and fires a brute shot at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:27 pm
see the brute shoot at him and dodges the shot and runs for cover in running for cover he finds a sniper rifle he picks up the rifle and continues to run for the rock and hides behind it  

Dagon_42

Phoenix Fire Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:16 am
continues to fire brute shots at the spartan  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:51 pm
as he continues to fire at me i look around for an escape vehicle or something to take him out with seeing on how i cant get my scoop on him ah a warthog  

Dagon_42

Phoenix Fire Knight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:49 am
sees a nearby banshee and takes it to go after an ariel attack on the spartan  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:45 pm
hears a banshee start up thinking oh no i got to get to cover as i drive he starts to fire on my warthog as i am 150 feet from the cover i need knowing there is many other ways out soon i am close enough to jump out as i do he gets closer so i throw a plasma grenade to get him to fly off good it worked i run into the cave and hide waiting for him to land hoping he just leaves me so i can call in a airstike or something usefull  

Dagon_42

Phoenix Fire Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:08 pm
lands the banshee and starts to fire brute shots into the cave that the spartan went into  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:44 pm
as he shoots more and more at me i begin to think of a way out seeing on how there is 3 to 4 different ways out he devises a plan to distrack him and go out another way to get away for at least 10 seconds he spots a way to distract him as i throw a frag out there, it explodes then making the cave enterance cave in confusing him just long enough for a moment to run for a heavier weapon to take on him  

Dagon_42

narutostrife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:16 pm
im an elite (arbiter style armor!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:49 am
narutostrife
im an elite (arbiter style armor!)

(cool just jump in anyone can the more the better i am on alot so message me when u r on so i know when to get on)  

Dagon_42

48: Gamer's Paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces