Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
THE B TEAM! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:08 pm
hello everyone, the awesome detahguiser here, no applasue please. As you may or probably don't know, I have been appointed leader of B team. It is now my job to make sure you are all ready for the interguild torunament! We currently Have two spaces open, and if yo uwant a spot you will have to battle me, and I will place you in here. A list of the current members will be provided shortly. post here for questions/ battles
EDIT: also, post suggestions for team names here. After I get a few, I will put up a poll.
People who I need to battle:
Garrasdevil
the veil
mulferadan
basmentdweller
Oathkeeper
*since four people are up for battle, and Only two spots are open, only two of you will get it. Also if you manage to beat me, thats an automatic spot on the team.
YOU MUSTH AVE AT LEAST 100 POSTS TO ENTER  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:15 pm
I still have a long way to go until im ready for competitive battles, but i do one day hope to have a team strong enough to compete

good luck you guys, i hope to be on the team someday  

SkyCore

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:21 pm
B team thus far:
1: Deathguiser
2: raijin 36
3: raike99
4: zombie 7775
5:clash city rawker
6:
7:

Join people join!!!! (Plumber was on B team, but i believe he was put up to A-team. If I'm wrong I will fix this.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:44 pm
yes, plumber was raised to A team.

Be sure to come up with a good name for your team as well. And remember, you can use the edit button to edit posts xd  

nitnit
Captain

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:48 pm
CALL IT THE ORDER OF THE MOLTRES! >.> *lurching*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:58 pm
People who will spam this thread:

Camoflauged_Angel

Shigeru K

1 down... 1 to go. We may see an appearance by Raijin, hopefully one that will contribute to the topic.  

nitnit
Captain

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:00 pm
I FEEL HATED BY YOU NITNIT *having a super bad month* DAMN YOU ALL. *flee*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:02 pm
People that will flip out on everyone:

- Camoflauged_Angel
- Raijin

And a slight possibility of zell (mini-nit), though he's been pretty calm lately.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:02 pm
lol if they start spamming why don't I just delete their posts in the thread with the big X button on the post. Hell your the captain and it would let me delete your posts. (I wouldn't do that without permission from you) Plus raijin has no reason to spam here he is already on the team.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:05 pm
Good point deathguiser. Although, I've noticed that when you delete a post, it's still there, but invisible.

What I mean is... you'll have a lower amount of posts overall... for example, if you went into a thread with multiple pages, and deleted all the posts on page 1 except for the original one, page 1 of that thread would only be the original... there's be a bunch of random white space... and you'd have to skip to page 2 to start seeing posts.

Maybe it'll be different, but that seems to be how it works for me at least.

What I'm saying is that even though you can delete them, they still do some damage.

Regardless, you could go with "The AutoBots" and we'd have a transformers theme going on... although, it's completely up to you.  

nitnit
Captain

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:10 pm
*Sigh* *Goes to pm Raijin* OUR NITNITS GONE FOREVER *sob*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:26 pm
What's that supposed to mean neutral  

nitnit
Captain

The Veil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:03 pm
To hell with it, I'll give this a shot. Kukukuku~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:25 am
I would have loved to try out but the guild doesent do doubles... eek  

Razz-Berry 9

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:09 am
nitnit
People who will spam this thread:

Camoflauged_Angel

Shigeru K

1 down... 1 to go. We may see an appearance by Raijin, hopefully one that will contribute to the topic.

Yo sup?

P.S. What's there to contribute? stare It's just people signing up for the 2nd team.
P.P.S. Order of the Moltres is a good name too.

EDIT:
Quote:
lol if they start spamming why don't I just delete their posts in the thread with the big X button on the post. Hell your the captain and it would let me delete your posts. (I wouldn't do that without permission from you) Plus raijin has no reason to spam here he is already on the team.

lol  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces