Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Stolen Time? How devine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:04 pm
A Hagi/Saya rp...If anyone wants to join, please do! It really does suck when you are rping with yourself, so anyone is welcome. Just state who you are going to be and dive in. ^^ please don't take over other people's characters though...no one likes a possesser.. sweatdrop

I (as the starter of this rp) naturally will be Saya. Please, don't hesitate to jump in. And if no one claims Hagi, then I guess I'll be force to play him...(not that that's a problem, but it is kinda silly to do a rp with romance when you are the couple)

So I shall start the RP and please just dive in.

Saya sighed as she stared at the moon. "Why did I have to do that?" She reflected on earlier today, when she had slapped Kai for making a rather mean comment to Hagi. Saya put her head in her hands guiltilly. "Kai is probably so mad at me now..." she mumbled to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:33 pm
~waves hand at her~
Ano, can we have our own characters?
^________^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:08 pm
yea sure! ^^ the more the merrier  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:49 am
My characters:

Name: Karin

Looks:
User Image
(except eyes are yellow and glow when during battle)
Weapon(s): a regular sized katana that is always on her back

Special abilities: Speed rivals a Chevalier's, large amount of strength, singing can hypnotize others (when eyes are bright)

History: Karin is the same as Saya and Diva, except her blood is not poison to Diva or Saya, just Chiropterans. When Joel examined the mummy further he found another cocoon, and Karin was born. She was raised with Saya and her groom/Chevalier is a brown haired boy named Jacob. When Diva attacked, she locked Jacob in a shed. Years later, she had found Jacob when Saya and Haji went to the Zoo. Jacob and Karin are close friends to Saya and Haji and are always by their side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Jacob

Looks: spiky brown hair, black long sleeve shirt, dark jeans, hazel eyes.
Chiropteran form: one angel wing, one demon wing, both hands are chiropteran claws.

Weapon: daggers with blue gems in hilt, Chiropteran left hand.

Special abilities: Chevalier abilities (can't think of any at the moment), when in Chiropteran form, can shoot fire from hands or from mouth.

History: Jacob was born a street rat, but was found by Joel. He was secretly Karin's groom, and her friend. He got along with Karin very well, and every once in awhile, she would find him listening to Saya and Haji playing the cello. When Diva attacked the mansion, Jacob was killed. Karin gave the boy her blood then locked Jacob in a shed to protect him. When Saya and Haji left, they brought Karin along, who forgot about Jacob. Years later, he broke out and roamed the area searching for Karin. He stayed there until Saya, Haji, and Karin came to the Zoo, where he lured Karin to the ruins with his voice. He stays by Karin's side and will give his life to protect her

((sorry it's so long sweatdrop ))  

Isabel Kagemara

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:58 am
It's no problem....^^
But....could someone reply to the rp? ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:51 pm
Hmm, you could do some recruitment

~That's the trouble we had in our RP... There were only 3 of us doing the RP... I really need to finish the RP banner T-T~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:34 pm
name:ichigo
appearance:a long black katana,brown hair,blue eyes that turn red in combat,plain black shirt,and blue jeans.
special ability:shoots energy out of blade and powerful high speed attacks
history:known as the mercenary chevalier ichigo was an artificial chevalier who ecaped his prison and became a mercenary.he has no connections to saya of diva at all but is capaple of killing a chiropteran with his special abilities.he is currently in okinawa doing a job for the military

this ok  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:40 pm
yes yes...all good...now someone post! sweatdrop  

Anime Addicted Girlie

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:56 pm
(okay ill post)
ichigo walked into a restraunt.

hmmm i thought chevaliers dont get hungry.

ichigo had been running all over the place looking for the so called monsters that escaped the military compound.

those idiots didnt even recognize me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:04 am
Saya still sat on a bench in a nearby park, her head in her hands. She didn't know why, but Hagi standing a few feet away was not helping her. She stood up and looked at the tall handsome man and smiled slightly. "Hagi, I am going to go get something to drink. Can you stay here?" She asked as nicely as she could before turning and walking away before the dark haired man could even reply.

She walked down the bustling street in search of a refreshment but sighed. She couldn't see anything except more people. "what a drag" she sighed again.  

Anime Addicted Girlie

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:51 pm
no enemies around here i guess  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:41 pm
Saya gasped as she was ran into. Falling on the ground she groaned. Whoever ran into her had no manners for they just continued on their way. "Ow.." she mumbled before pushing herself into a sitting position to rub the bump forming on her forehead  

Anime Addicted Girlie

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:59 pm
ichigo hadnt noticed saya and just walked on to a restraunt

man this mission is boring  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:34 pm
Hagi was by Saya's side in an instant, helping her up. Saya looked at the dark haired man with a smile and thanked him. "I thought you were going to wait back there..." she mumbled. "No. I never said that." He replied before pulling her out of the traffic of the pathway.  

Anime Addicted Girlie

Isabel Kagemara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:44 am
Karin walked out of the cafe boredly. "Dang it... where could this thing be?" She mumbled to herself. Karin felt a sharp poke in her arm. "Karin... isnt that Saya and Hagi?" Jacob asked. She looked where he was pointing. "SAYA! HAGI!"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff