yes
  no
  no, but I'm pretty sure they hate you
  no, but I'n pretty sure that I hate you
View Results

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:56 am
Thursday nights = last update of the week. You mean I have to wait THREE DAYS for the next update!?!?! the dojo continuously ruins my weekends.

also, once, i a bee stung me in the face. it happened on a thursday.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:23 am
seriously though, I wanted this to be more of an off topic/anything thread, cuz this guild is severly lacking in one.

I tend to pay more attention to these types of threads, partly because of my nosy nature, and also because I think its easier to get to know each other better if we're not just arguing about stuff on the board.

so please, post here gonk it'll be fun. we'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll have a good time.  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thursday's aren't bad. They are a relief when I am in school because I know Friday is just a day away then the weekend!!! xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Learn to include more than Video Games in your life and your weekend won't suck.... Put on some sunscreen and go to a park...

I'll be watching my National Champion Gators crush the unranked Western Kentucky this weekend with some friends.

Shoop Da Whoop!
User Image  

Talwar126

XPRikuXP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:26 pm
Nice pic but the only reason i hate Thursdays is because after school band practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:18 pm
RikuV.S.Shadow
Nice pic but the only reason i hate Thursdays is because after school band practice.

omg, you're in band? what instrument? and why do you only practice on thursdays?

I play trombone mrgreen I'm gonna start Jazz band this semester

@ Talwar - i know nothing about sports. but back in high school the band used to play there. our team sucked xd and yes, theres more to life than videogames. that's why I made this thread!! thankfully people started posting. I really hope it keeps up.

Moogle's living for the weekend xd  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Talwar126

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:22 pm
Amazing-Ness287
RikuV.S.Shadow

omg, you're in band? what instrument? and why do you only practice on thursdays?

@ Talwar - i know nothing about sports. but back in high school the band used to play there. our team sucked xd and yes, theres more to life than videogames. that's why I made this thread!! thankfully people started posting. I really hope it keeps up.

Where do you go to school? o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:28 pm
moi? I attend the University of Texas at Brownsville AKA Brownsville community college xp that's why i said "back in high school."  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

XPRikuXP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:45 am
Amazing-Ness287
RikuV.S.Shadow

Trombone and we only stay after school on Thursdays, we practice everyday.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:50 pm
I play oboe, and I'm a freshman at Aloha High School in Oregon.  

elf_hero66

Talwar126

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:54 pm
I caught the "back in high school," which is why I asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:20 pm
^ ah, I see.

elf_hero66
I play oboe, and I'm a freshman at Aloha High School in Oregon.

aloha? in oregon? weird. i thought you lived in Hawaii for a second there.

RikuV.S.Shadow
Amazing-Ness287
RikuV.S.Shadow

Trombone and we only stay after school on Thursdays, we practice everyday.

nice! what chair are you?

you practice marching during class? or on thursdays only? or... do you march at all >_

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

XPRikuXP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:29 pm
Amazing-Ness287
nice! what chair are you?
you practice marching during class? or on thursdays only? or... do you march at all >_

In order, second, yes, extra on Thursdays, we do march and yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:24 pm
wow! second? you must be really good!  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Talwar126

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:02 pm
Heh... Band Geeks and a Computer Nerd. All we need now is a Goth or Liberal Beatnik and we'll be a compendium of lame. XD  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff