Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply ALL TO DO WITH YA FISHING!!!
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS & ANYONE WHO IS ACTIVE POST HERE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:35 pm
smile would like to personally welcome all new members please introduce yourselves here.also we need all of our active members to post here.i know everyone misses the bassmaster including me but we need to hear from you especially everyone who is on crew.
smile ok i'll start things off by introducing myself.i'm jeff also known as onionking.i work as a chef and i cut onions faster than anyone else so thats where this silly name came from blaugh lets see also i love to fish,play guitar,and listen to music.i live in ohio in a small town south of columbus.well thats about it for me,now lets hear from YOU ok?

Please post who has invited u to the guild so that we can keep track of crew activity  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 pm
yeah im blade90 call me blade if u want i dont care um im gonna try for a trophy in september i hope that goes well and im hoping on coming up with some cool stuff for the guild but we need people to do it  

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:18 pm
smile hey good luck blade i plan on competing too just not sure which lake yet or if i'm gonna try for overall.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:22 pm
cheese_whine cheese_whine well howdy people i am sandy. a lil about me is i like to fish in real life which is a lot of fun....most girls though cant bait their own hooks but not me i can even take off my own fishies lol....i am goin to do my best to be active but its hard when no one else is but a few people it gets old quick neutral  

OnionQueen2012

OnionQueen2012

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:33 pm
well good luck to us all i is goin to do a lot of fishing but dont know if i am good enough to make it into the top 20 let alone win a trophy neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm
just a post here i have started the newsletter.......therovingreporter is the newsletter account so if you have news or wish to donate theres the place to send them too....

lets all have fun and strive to make our guild wonderful again and not boring

ohhhh fyi donations need to be junk items that way no one has to part with their higher priced items  

OnionQueen2012

Bulabuloo8989
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:12 pm
Name's George and i fish in real life as much as i can. im actually pretty new to this guild too and my location is classified info i cannot disclose at this time. well goodluck to any new members and new fishermen and women out there biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:42 pm
WATS UP YALL>>> IM BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!  

TheBassmaster07
Captain

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:48 am
ok r u gonna stay back or gonna leave again?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:50 am
Hi! I'm BlueberryJoy and I fish quite a bit in all three lakes. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Durem. I really dislike Bass'ken, there's too much trash there and a lot of the people who visit the rooms are...strange... neutral

Since I make my Gaian paycheck by selling fish to people questing hats, I do quite a bit of fishing when my RL isn't crazy-busy. It isn't unusual for me to break into the Top 10 Overall, when I have the time to commit to the task. 3nodding

It's a pleasure to be here, and to meet you all!  

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100

TheBassmaster07
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:03 am
hey yall im back and here to stay go to the help the guild with ur ideas thread and post ur thoughts  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 pm
TheBassmaster07
hey yall im back and here to stay go to the help the guild with ur ideas thread and post ur thoughts

welcome back hope you stick around longer this time razz  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Hey Everyone!
I plan on being here awhile, so get used to me. I used to fish 24/7, but for some reason haven't fished for over 6 months. I'll just hand out my advice for those who need it.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:56 pm
Err Hey Im new here!

I go by Pao, im in the 9th grade, love listening to music, fishing on Gaia, and playing with the [A27] Clan in Halo CE.

I live in Oklahoma in a small town.  

TehPaolini

Obsessive Zealot

TheBassmaster07
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:02 pm
cool man cool... welcome to the guild and if u need any help feel free to pm me or any other mods..  
ALL TO DO WITH YA FISHING!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff