Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:48 pm
Here's the story: After all that was seen in the movies, a great many pirates bought or built their own ships and set out to become great pirates of their own. The seas are rife with rival ships, and everone is trying to get rid of everyone else, to proclaim themselves King (or Queen) of Pirates! However, all have to be aware of the various Navys of the world, for they are out to capture any pirate they can find.

If you wish to start your own ship, merely list it in your profile. If you wish to be a pre-existing character, it works on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you want to be a pirate, that means you gotta think like a pirate! That means stealing good parts away from people! Just say I'm _________ and you're that character. Say that after that character has been claimed, and you shall be informed. If you wish to join another person's ship, ask permission if they say you have to ask permission in the profile. I'll give my profile as an example.

Username: Mobius Nightshade
Name: Zaizen Ichizura
Hails From: The Land of The Rising Sun, Japan!
Position On Ship: Captain
If you said Captain, Name of Ship: The Coy Fish (no permission needed)
If you said otherwise, Name Ship You Occupy: (not applicable)
Weapons: Two sabers
Bio (optional): Having heard of Captain Jack Sparrow, Zaizen set out to be a more sophisticated pirate. He captains The Coy Fish, whose cannons he loads with shuriken from his homeland. Failing that, silverware will do. Very open and honest, and quite accepting to people's flaws.
Appearance: Samurai pants (white), leather vest (dark brown), goes barefoot, blue eyes, chestnut brown hair, medium build

Saavy?

Only make it as detailed as you want to be. Go ahead. Start anytime.

Zaizen stood on deck. He loved the sea breeze. As it ruffled his short hair, he thought about the finer things in life.

He was docked. He put out a sign which said he was recruiting and he waited for responses. He didn't care if he got any. It would be less trouble to deal with, and he'd become the best pirate on his own if need be. He sat on a chair near the gangplank, sipping sake imported from home. It was a lazy day...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:36 pm
Username:Fed-up42
Name: Minmin Husurii
Hails From: Japan
Position On Ship: look-out
If you said Captain, Name of Ship:
If you said otherwise, Name Ship You Occupy: The coy fish
Weapons: katana, knife, dagger, and a pistol
Bio: unknown
Appearance:
User Image  

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:23 am
(Traitor.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:30 am
(What exactly makes her a traitor?)

He saw a woman heading in the general direction of his ship. "Nah... She couldn't possibly be coming to sign up... Then again, you never know with these things...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:05 am
(I was referring to you since you ditched my one piece thread and decided to make your own pirate rp...although the last one doesen't bother me)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:14 am
(Kru, you must understand my point of view here. In the One Piece thread I was a crew member, expected to be active at all times. That's difficult with a schedule like mine. Here, I'm a Captain, which allows me a bit more in the ways of flexibility. You're a Captain, you understand. Besides, in Pirates of the Caribbean, there are less people with unnatural powers to deal with. Sorry for abandoning you guys. You accomplished so many pages while I was moving that it seemed overwhelming, and I wasn't too passionate about that thread. My character just evolved into someone goofy and useless.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:04 pm
Username:werekitty1
Name: kitty
Hails From: anywhere and everywhere
Position On Ship: does any work she feels like and is a distraction for other pirates who treasure is being stolen from.
If you said Captain, Name of Ship sad N/A)
If you said otherwise, Name Ship You Occupy: the coy fish
Weapons: pistols, katana, daggers, hachets(can't spell), explosives and anything else she can get her hands on.
Bio (optional): she has met davy jone and lived. her beauty has made many a man foolish and she has then slit there throat and stole their belongings.
Appearance: long black hair, deep brown eyes, brown baggy trousers, tight white shirt, brown leather vest jacket. a hot young lady.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:24 pm
kitty saw a guy with a ship and he was recruiting members fo his crew, so she decided to go over and sigh up. she was a daggerin her hand and was flipping it about and she then threw in at the piece of paper. it landeed at the name space. she then walke over. the dagger had her name on it anyway.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:19 pm
Username:bananas28
Name: sasuke uchiha
Hails From: Japan
Position On Ship: first mate
If you said otherwise, Name Ship You Occupy: The coy fish
Weapons: 2 katanas, shuriken, and daggers
Bio: unknown
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:20 pm
sasuke walked over towards the sign up sheet and signed his name. he looked at the other people nearby.  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:45 pm
Username: irishdawg69
Name: Wolf "Mac" Larsen
Hails From: The Emerald Isle [Ireland]
Position On Ship: Captain
If you said Captain, Name of Ship: The Ghost [Needs repair] (no permission needed)
If you said otherwise, Name Ship You Occupy: (not applicable)
Weapons: A black sheathed saber, with a fine gold hand and runes in an ancient Celtic language. A silver revolver with six chambers for bullets (sorry love to be specific with weaponry rolleyes )
Bio (optional): Wolf Larsen, referred to as Mac by his old friends is a strong and intelligent man. He was uneducated when he was a child as he was forced to learn how to run a ship by his father, Mark Larsen. After his father's death, Wolf took his ship, the Ghost, and set sail. Educating and expanding himself across the horizon and across his mind. Unfortunately when he pulled into a harbor, a hurricane came and destroyed his and everyone else's ship and now he that he was stranded on land he took 7 years to raise up the money to rebuild his ship and to fund a crew. His new ship stands before him on the new pier, and he awaits for men to run it.
Appearance: Around 6' and strong looking. His brown hair lays around his green eyes which watch everything. He is tanned and moderately handsome but a scar lays across his chin from a small accident when he was a kid. He wears a black-blue bandana that is tied behind his head. A necklace with a Celtic symobl lays across his chest which is covered by a white musketeer shirt and a black brown coat. His pants were made of a soft yet strong fabric. A leather belt with a white gold buckle hangs losely from his hips. His hair is usually tied in a pony tail behind his head and a small goatee can be seen to show that he shaves but not regularly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolf Larsen sat on a chair. He was sitting behind a small wooden table, an ink bottle and feather lay to one side along with a small and empty list where the title "CREW MEMBERS WANTED". The man sighed and looked around the small tavern. He shook his head and nodded off a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:25 pm
Zaizen smiled at those who came aboard, and chuckled appreciatively of the dagger which bore the woman's name. Upon looking closer at the last one, he noticed something in the way he moved, the way he looked...

"You! Sasuke is it? It looks like we share the same homeland. Which part of Japan do you hail from?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:32 am
kitty came and removed the dagger. she went in her pocket and removed some 'golden claws' and strapped them to her hand so when she made a fist it was like there where three claws there. she then used the dagger to write her name and she used the 'claws' to make her mark.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:50 pm
Username: Ry Dusk Nikolai
Name: Kairi
Hails From: No idea...
Position On Ship: I woke up in a rowboat...?
If you said otherwise, Name Ship You Occupy: The littlest row boat?...
Weapons: A katana at her side and some throwing knives strapped to her forearm.
Bio (optional): She doesn't remember her past...she woke up in a rowboat with a minor head ache and a locket in her hand...
Appearence:
Long white hair to her waist, light light blue eyes, and pale skin. An albino, with a faint scar on her hand the shape of a moon. The left half of her face is like a giant scar. Her eye, eyebrow, left half of her lips and ear are unharmed. It just seems to be her facial skin that's damaged.

The rowboat rocked gently as she opened her eyes. She stared up into the blue sky, then at the hual of the Coy fish in front of her. She whispered her name..."Kairi." It was the only thing she could remember. She stared up at the side of the ship.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:23 pm
Zaizen's ears perked up. He heard something coming from his longboat on the portside. He walked up to it and peered in.

"Not that I mind that you're there, but do youknow how you ended up on my ship? Or why?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff