Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Copying teams? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:54 pm
I went into the forums to find someone to test out my partially-finished team today. I battled two people, both had the same exact team, and it happened to be the exact team Marriland uses. The stradegy and general order was even the same eek

Salamence
T-tar
Garchomp
Blissy
Skarmory
Gengar

Ever find duplicate teams like this one?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:58 pm
No I haven't ever seen my team completely copied but a lot of the Pokemon on my team are used a lot.  

PhoenixBlade983

Sigstah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:46 pm
yep, i once battled this guy who had my exact team, but different move sets though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:13 pm
Oathkeeper

I don't think anyone would even WANT to copy my team. XD

Got it memorized?

iOath

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:14 pm
iOathkeeper
Oathkeeper

I don't think anyone would even WANT to copy my team. XD

Got it memorized?
Same with me. :l  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 pm
Honestly, my team is lame. xd  

Senfyero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 pm
I've noticed that a lot of people in this guild are starting to use the pokemon on my team neutral ((some people are now making arcanines and gengars >.>))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:42 pm
nitnit
I've noticed that a lot of people in this guild are starting to use the pokemon on my team neutral ((some people are now making arcanines and gengars >.>))

That's becuase there is nothing wrong with Arcanine or Gengar.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:43 pm
Ok I will admit no Imade a gengar cuz of yours nit, but I had an arcanine first! I think......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:46 pm
Well, I've had an Arcanine before I even joined the D/P guild. I've always just switched him in or out.  

nitnit
Captain

Itakio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
A ghost poke is really a must have for all these choice banders around, and not to mention explosion and other normal/fighting moves that some strategies revolve around. Gengar is just about the best ghost there is.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
oh...well then you had hi mfirst, but I put him in my team of my own free will, since I had him in my team before I battled you/knew anything about your team.  

Deathguiser

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:32 am
nitnit

Yes I admit it, I really started using Gengars when I heard you used them >.<;; But I looked them up and noticed how freacking awesome they were, so now one is permenately on my team!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:55 am
nitnit
Oathkeeper

I don't even like Arcanines and Gengars. I only put pokemon I like in my team. =P

Got it memorized?

iOath

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:31 am
nitnit
It's because of that reason why I can't use my gengar.
and I was going to make an arcinine..then you went and made one..GRR.that sucks

so for the sake of being Original i'll use only a team of bidoofs..that EXPLODE!!

>.> I'm just glad people haven't started using Swellows and Rampardos

^^ oh Metagross is the new Pokemon thats' being copied  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas