Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Is Yondaime ((the fourth hokage)) Naruto's dad? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the 4th Naruto's dad?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 38 ]
no
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:03 pm
I've always wondered if Yondaime was Naruto's dad. They just look so similar. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:49 pm
yeah I think he is.  

Sike Redwolf

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:48 pm
my freind from school reads the raw versin manga so hes like on chaprter 500 he said narutos mother was head of itachis association or someone improtant the fourth might be his dad ARG i cant remember ill have to ask him when school starts back
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:52 am
Possibly, they both look exactly alike and they both compared similar to each other...from Jiraya's perspective 3nodding ! I think Yondaime is Naruto's father.  

Imanyueru

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:42 pm
i think naruto is the 4th, when he did the sealing technique, instead of killing him it reverted him into a baby with no memory of his other life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:01 pm
i think they look similar...they might be related somehow.uhhh....it's a possiblity.  

Akaritori

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:11 pm
Owenlars2
i think naruto is the 4th, when he did the sealing technique, instead of killing him it reverted him into a baby with no memory of his other life.

You know that could be a possiblity, but I think it's his dad. And Lin Gai, how did your friend read chapter 500 when there's only 271 chapters?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:25 pm
yeah, I think it's his dad^^ I think I read it somewhere and agree with it totally only it's really confusing... sweatdrop  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:39 pm
... Mabye. cool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:11 am
Owenlars2

Wow that makes me think... i have never thought of that! surprised Now thousands of thoughts are rushing through my head... If he wants to become hokage again... *dies*  

Daan Himself

Reticence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:19 pm
Well thats not his brother x)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:10 pm
They look similar. However, the 4th was very talented.

D=  

BIack Death

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:16 pm
i dont now he said he read the raws but im still reseaching if he was right but i even doubt it i dont even remember if he said 500 lol im so absent minded  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:59 pm
I strongly believe that Yondaime is Naruto's dad... smile  

So Seo No

Kukunochi no Kami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:15 pm
kougetsu
I strongly believe that Yondaime is Naruto's dad... smile

i agree with you... if yondaime is not naruto's dad, perhaps he's naruto's brother. smile  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff