Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lacosse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:48 am
dark ninja school (now open)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:58 am
pick your favourit ninja from naruto you can give them powers if you want to its a basic rp. Rules: no god modding etc. other than that we need teachers and students i will let you guys pick the classes. you can not pick a chacter if it is already been chosen other than that have fun  

lacosse

lacosse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:00 am
my name is gara im going to join your school for dark ninja wether you like it or not  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:01 am
( I need some techers really bad )  

lacosse

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:38 pm
A man stood at the front of the classroom. He was dressed in ANBU armour of obsidian shade, and a cape with a crimson interior. His headband was down over one eye, and bore the symbol of Konoha with two lines struck through it. A samurai mask was over his mouth, carved to look like the maw of an oni. It too was red, and it smiled wickedly. White hair swooped to one side from the headband. He spoke.

"Hello. My name is Hatake Hayate. I will be your teacher. If you have a problem with that, form a line over there and wait for me to grant you a swift death." He pointed to a corner of the classroom.

One kid raised his hand. "Mr., are you related to Hatake Kakashi?"

The man tossed 5 senbon, which penetrated the child's skull and killed him. The body was still twitching when he said, "If you value your lives, you will not mention my twin brother in my presence. Now, for your first lesson, I want you to go out there and kill an animal of your choice. Bring the body here and wait for your classmates to arrive. The lesson will continue when you have returned... Dead or alive. And to answer a question we always seem to get... Your fellow students count as animals. However, you may only kill one. Dismissed."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:33 pm
gara went out into the woods and quickly killed a deer and brought it back to the class room being the first one he said " this is pethtic this is one of the most easy lasses ever."  

lacosse

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:37 pm
He looked at the corpse Gaara brought and chuckled silently to himself. Interesting... not what I expected of the 'legendary' Gaara of The Sand. Still, they're all in for a surprise... He calmly sat reading a copy of Icha-Icha Paradise, waiting for the other students to return...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:19 am
(I will enter this it sounds good.) A man wiyth a blue yukata and blue karate pants walked in he had a katana on his kyuobi and a dagger on the side of his shoe. His hair was light blue and his eyes a burning red, he seemed to be in a rush seeing as he was one of the teachers. "Um I guess I am a tad late Hayate, please forgive my absence, I was dealing with that kid naruto again." he stood there looking at the kid then the animal he had killed with a slight look of distaste "Hayate what did I tell you, killing animals teaches them nothing! the Hokage will hear about this!" he said running of to do as he said with extreme speed and well preformed ninja techneques.  

Phoenix utashima

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:47 pm
(You don't really grasp the 'dark ninja' concept, do you?)

He looked at the man as he ran out. "He must have the wrong place... Odd that he knew my name, though. Next time he comes here, I'll kill him." He looked at the clock. "They sure are taking their sweet time..." He looked at Gaara. "Hey kid... you wanna go watch them? Nothing else to do until they get back..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:28 pm
Ryuichi saw an eagle ((Not a bald eagle alright?)). He quickly climbed to the topmost branch of a nearby tree right in front of the eagle and grabbed it. The bird flutterd around but Ryuichi quickly stabbed it in the head with a kunai knife. He jumped down from the tree and dashed back to the Academy Building.  

Kazuya Maeda

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:34 pm
a man with a large sword and a mask walks in... a mist emminates behind him* i am zabuza momochi .....but call me sai  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Ryuichi walked into the Academy Building and saw the mist ninja. He readied a kunai knife in case a battle was to begin. "What are you doing here Mamochi? You are supposed to be dead." Ryuichi said to him.  

Kazuya Maeda

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:48 pm
meh death is nothing but a new begining....im not here to fight....im a teacher here  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Hayate smiled under his mask. "Nice to see my colleague has arrived. I gave them the animal killing exercise." He turned to Ryuichi and Gaara. "I won't waste anymore time. I will explain what you have done, just don't ruin it for the other students. You killed the eagle, Ryuichi. It shows that you don't care about the pride the bird represents, but that you do as you're told. However, it also symbolizes that you are reckless and wish to show your pride in yourself. B-. As for you, Gaara, you killed the deer. The deer is humble, and is the traditional kill. It is useful as meat. You kill for purpose, but take orders too serously. Your logic is, however, decent. I watched you. You just happened to kill what you saw first, and that is going to make your mark fluctuate even more. ...C+. Now, you will wash the chalkboards until they are mirror shine quality. No jutsu or you will have to eat every kill which arrives in this clasroom."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:28 pm
"Way to go Gaara," Ryuichi said to the sand ninja. He picked up a bucket of water and a sponge. "This sucks." He groaned as he washed the chalkboard 2 times over. It was not even close to sparkling. He dunked the sponge in the bucket again and began to wash the board for the third time. Who does Hayate Sensei think he is? Ryuichi said to himself, We only did what we were told.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff