Reply Naruto Guild
i have a question *possible spoiler alert*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fonbebbles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:37 pm
i've been reading the manga, and if i got it straight- gaara, kankorou, and temari and all siblings or something like that? i don't know, it just excited me to think that maybe i was right. can someone tell me if i'm right or not?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:38 pm
If I remember correctly, they just think of each other as siblings.  

Rammenstein

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:56 pm
no they're siblings gaara just doesnt think of them as siblings  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:58 pm
any one notice they dont look anything alike? different mothers perhaps? i dont think the kazekage would be too proud of sharing 1 wife with other fathers. or are they adopted? maybe this is a cue for a spin off.  

Owenlars2

Death_Omen19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:15 am
i dont really know but i am going to think that the think of each other as siblings  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:49 am
Its kinda hard for me to think them as siblings to each other, considering they look almost nothing alike and Gaara would go out of his way and kill Temari and Kankuro (if he wanted to). But if Kishimoto intended for them to be siblings, then i'll take it as that.  

Imanyueru

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:05 am
I think that they're half siblings. My friend tells me that they're all the children of the Kazekage, but they have different mothers. And, well, she knows more about Naruto than me! sweatdrop

But I think she's right. That or they just refer to each other as siblings.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:35 pm
yep! they're fuul-blooded siblings^^ I checked many times 3nodding and yes, garra didn't think of then as siblings at first because they weren't supportive or loving to him, they were afraid of him...poor gaara..  

wielder-of-the-donuts

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:31 am
wielder-of-the-donuts
yep! they're fuul-blooded siblings^^ I checked many times 3nodding and yes, garra didn't think of then as siblings at first because they weren't supportive or loving to him, they were afraid of him...poor gaara..
gaara should kill them  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff