Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:38 am
All right! This is the first time I started a roleplay. It takes place 20 years after Shipudden. You can be children of the main characters, the main characters, or just a made up character. The couples and their kids are:
Naruto&Hinata:genma-kun777, qwepes
Shikamaru&Temari biggrin umpweed717
Sasuke&Sakura:
Sai&Ino:
Tenten&Lee razz ennyLane55
Asuma&Kurenai:Ryu Inuzuka

You can be other people too. As for the rules, follow the couples; NOBODY CHEATED ON ANYBODY!! Post your profile like this:

Username biggrin umpweed717
Name:Katsumo
Parents:Shikamaru, Temari
Rank sad must be over 20 to be a jounin)Chuunin
Bio: The youngest member of the Nara clan. After many years of training, he has learned his father's hallmark technique: Kagemane no jutsu( Shadow possession jutsu).
Apperance sad pictures or descriptions.) Brown hair, tan pants and coat, black hitai-ate(on head)

Once everybody's done, we can begin! PS: no swearing,please. Try to keep in clean!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:24 pm
I'll be Lee and Tenten's kid! (I like being Lee's kid!)

Username: PennyLane55!
Name: Ami
Parents: Lee, Tenten
Bio: Ami is a happy girl who smiles and laughs a lot. She has no sad story to tell and no real problems in her life. She fights for the sake of fighting and trains just to have something to do. She is bored with her life and wants something exciting and fun to happen. She's always looking for adventure and taking risks.
Apperance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/Tifa_Lockheart_555/?action=view¤t=animepicture146.jpg  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:51 pm
Username:genma-kun777
Name: sakata
Parents: naruto,hinata
Bio:she is very nice and can be clumsy and will get on peoples nerves but will risk her life for her friends
Apperance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:13 am
(Alright, let's start!) Katsumo brought his hands together into the sign of the rat. His shadow grew and grew, then finally attached itself to that of his father's Katsumo was training. He moved around, to test the shadow possession jutsu out. Shikamaru did exactly as he did he retracted his shadow. "Yes!" he shouted, "I did it"  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:57 am
sakata was practicing her byakugan deep in the forest  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:06 am
Ami hung upside down. Her legs were on the part of her couch where her head should be and her head hung off. She suddenly flipped off, landing on her feet. "Dad! I'm going out to do...stuff! See ya!" Ami yelled to Lee. She waited, but Lee didn't answer. "Mom?" she yelled. She left her room looking for Tenten. No one answered. "Where is everyone?" She perked up! "YES! I have to go find them!" She giggled and ran out the door.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:12 am
sakata stops and runs home "hey mom,dad!I learned that one jutsu it took me awhile but I got it!"she yelled excitedly naruto walks into the room alond with hinata"thats fantastic lets celebrate with ramen"he says"YAY!!!yells sakata happily hinata smiles and laughs  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:31 am
Ami was running around searching for her parents when she saw the ramen store. "Well, I can do this on an empty stomach." she said. She dug her hands into her pockets and found some money. She ordered some ramen.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:36 am
naruto,sakata and hinata walk to the ramen store  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:54 pm
Ami spun around and noticed Sakata and her parents. "Is that Sakata?" she thought. "I haven't seen her in forever." She thought as she smiled and waved.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:58 pm
sakata notices Ami she waves back  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Ami laughed. "Sakata! How have you been?" She said a little too loudly.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm
sakata waves at Ami  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:24 am
Ami smiled. "Hows it going?" she asked.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 am
"good you wanna join us"she was asking  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]