Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Eek, sorry I've been kinda neglecting this guild. D: Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:16 pm
User Image Yeah, I know I haven't checked up on the guild much lately and I still need to post screenies from all the partying in Towns and run the Dream Avatar: Red contest and start replying to things.

But between working on cosplay and doing the Summer Festival event, I haven't had much time to devote to the guild.

So I apologize for not being able to keep up lately and if you feel like I'm ignoring you. I should be able to spend some time on here after I dye and style Greevur's wig this afternoon. <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:17 pm
haha its ok PPN.
WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

drgnkng1354

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:33 pm

Greevur's wig?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Harakibi

Greevur's wig?

PPN, Saucey, and Griever are cosplaying next year, so PPN needs to style their wigs. I already forgot who Griever was cosplaying, though. XD; Because I win at memory like that.  

Destry

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 pm

For what con, and who are Saucey and PPN cosplaying as then? D:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:23 pm
It's alright, PPN. 3nodding I should have tried to join you in towns, but I was, like, never on when you were. emo  

Divine Glitch

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:04 pm
Well, as you see the guild is still intact so there's no need to worry about it. Take your time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:53 am
Harakibi

A local con called Anime Oasis. I think PPN's cosplaying KOS-MOS from Xenosaga and Saucey is doing MOMO... wait, now that I think about it, I think Griever is doing Shelley. But I don't know for sure. D: I don't cosplay (for obvious reasons XD), and cons make me uncomfortable. But they have a whole Xenosaga cosplay group set up. It's pretty neat. (:

SRY GUYZ IF THAT WAS TMI. I figure everyone knows where we live by now, so er. D: Just don't hunt us down and kill us.

Destry

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:56 am
Destry
Harakibi

A local con called Anime Oasis. I think PPN's cosplaying KOS-MOS from Xenosaga and Saucey is doing MOMO... wait, now that I think about it, I think Griever is doing Shelley. But I don't know for sure. D: I don't cosplay (for obvious reasons XD), and cons make me uncomfortable. But they have a whole Xenosaga cosplay group set up. It's pretty neat. (:

SRY GUYZ IF THAT WAS TMI. I figure everyone knows where we live by now, so er. D: Just don't hunt us down and kill us.

Thats awesome; Xenosaga is a pretty cool game/series. And its cool PPN. The guild is still running smoothly so no worries.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:42 am
It's ok PPN!

Your weren't really.

I in a few guilds and none of the admin com on! This is one of the most active guilds I've met!  

Meliu

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:00 pm
yes, we love you PPN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 pm
Pandamaru-san
It's ok PPN!

Your weren't really.

I in a few guilds and none of the admin com on! This is one of the most active guilds I've met!

And How! (I have always wondered what that means.... >.< )

I find it amazing to see active mods in this guild as well 3nodding

YesterDaysNews

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:05 pm
Destry
Harakibi

Ah, I've only seen ads for Xenosaga. There was a blue haired girl and lots of machines.

Lol :0 AIDA-ho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:09 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image Yeah, I know I haven't checked up on the guild much lately and I still need to post screenies from all the partying in Towns and run the Dream Avatar: Red contest and start replying to things.

But between working on cosplay and doing the Summer Festival event, I haven't had much time to devote to the guild.

So I apologize for not being able to keep up lately and if you feel like I'm ignoring you. I should be able to spend some time on here after I dye and style Greevur's wig this afternoon. <3

Its okay cause this means you havnt kept track of my regretful inactivity in this guild..  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:28 pm
User Image I'm glad the guild is still running smoothly. <3

And I'm back for a bit. I'm still working on the damn wig. XD;

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash