so whats fun? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:49 pm
so what does everyone consider to be fun? a game? a job? What gets you energetic to do something?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:55 pm
Playing the wii!!! Which I don't have but my rich friends do!! heart  

Blueruby127

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blueruby127

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:56 pm
Garret Issacs
so what does everyone consider to be fun? a game? a job? What gets you energetic to do something?

What about you?What do you like to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:19 pm
Video Games mostly  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:27 pm
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

Dance, read, write, slasher movies, etc.

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:43 am
Blueruby008
Garret Issacs

What about you?What do you like to do?

me? well I can say I live a rather interesting life. you name it chances are I've done it for fun. I do video games, books, I make my own music, write some of my own story's, Wilderness survival. I like to do a little UE (urban exploration) as well as general exploration (caves old mines and abandoned towns)

Self taught sword play (with a katana) Dungeons and dragons (I'm a bit of a nerd as well) I'm big into travel as long as I'm with someone. I enjoy building computers and fixing them and fixing things in general. I obviously enjoy computer games and forums such as Gaia. I run several role playing forum boards including a Resident Evil forum a War based forum. I also lead a group in a zombie game called urban dead named Tactical Area Rescue.

I'm a bit of a movie lover (almost all kinds) I also like to do landscape photography. I've also developed with a few friends of mine our own form of CQC or close quarters combat. the list goes on and on. I'm sure most of you wouldn't be that interested but if you have any questions or want to hear more feel free to ask  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Gunr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:51 pm
Wow, it's hard to follow an act like that. I enjoy video games (RPG's, Zelda, Unreal, SMASH BROS, Tales series, Mega man), books (Dragonlance), spelunking (cave crawling), pretending I'm teaching myself swordplay (Hiten-Mitsurugi Style, Ryu-Kansen!! No, wait that's not right.), and making and throwing paper shuriken.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:53 pm
video games and movies. blaugh  

True Ryu Uzumaki

EmeraldFury
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:10 pm
I like getting kidnapped.

My friends are rather odd people and really enjoy breaking into my house, tying me up, and throwing me in their cars.

Soyeah, right now that's probably my favorite hobby~ xD

I also lovelovelove acting, dancing tap and tango, writing, and stargazing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:20 pm
Garret Issacs
Self taught sword play (with a katana)

i'm trying to learn sword fighting too! but i'm using western style swords. i think they're rapiers, but i'm not sure.

i'm a band geek so flute and piano take up a good chunk of my time. so does choir. of course there's also gaia and other forums and chess club.

yeah i'm a loser sweatdrop  

peach_zelda

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:34 pm
EmeraldFury

My friends are rather odd people and really enjoy breaking into my house, tying me up, and throwing me in their cars.

I don't want to come off as creepy or anything but thats a pretty weired hobby though at the same time sounds interesting. (as a side not I'm not a creepy guy or a stalker I'm just very open about myself)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Garret Issacs
EmeraldFury

I don't want to come off as creepy or anything but thats a pretty weired hobby though at the same time sounds interesting. (as a side not I'm not a creepy guy or a stalker I'm just very open about myself)

My friends do tend to be rather weird, I can't argue.

But it is interesting, it's true.

I figure as long as we're all having fun~ :]

EmeraldFury
Captain

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:33 pm
EmeraldFury
Garret Issacs
EmeraldFury

My friends do tend to be rather weird, I can't argue.

But it is interesting, it's true.

I figure as long as we're all having fun~ :]

you should see some of my friends then. but to each their own  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:26 pm
hobbies:
gaia, home gym, Pilate's, extreme sports(i love to snowboard ^_- )
i like to listen to instrumentals on the go, since i can play most of my instruments(the keyboard and guitar mostly) by ear, so i listen for things that might help to push my skill.
i love to dance and party. 16 and i'll be attending collage in about 2months, ohio state ^_- (but thats not were i'm from) chillin is a hobby too, one of my fav which i dont do much of. i like to watch tv but dont have much time for it, the only reason i'm able to get on gaia is cuz my mom got me a laptop for school and it has wireless internet, but it kicks me off alot so its a b***h lol

and on a side note, the last time i sat down and had a family dinner i was 9, i have a very active family so we're all busy, but it kinda sucks some times...

(sorry i'm bored at the moment ^^' )  

l-Koda-l
Vice Captain

22Tsuji22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:51 pm
Garret Issacs

me? well I can say I live a rather interesting life. you name it chances are I've done it for fun. I do video games, books, I make my own music, write some of my own story's, Wilderness survival. I like to do a little UE (urban exploration) as well as general exploration (caves old mines and abandoned towns)

Self taught sword play (with a katana) Dungeons and dragons (I'm a bit of a nerd as well) I'm big into travel as long as I'm with someone. I enjoy building computers and fixing them and fixing things in general. I obviously enjoy computer games and forums such as Gaia. I run several role playing forum boards including a Resident Evil forum a War based forum. I also lead a group in a zombie game called urban dead named Tactical Area Rescue.

I'm a bit of a movie lover (almost all kinds) I also like to do landscape photography. I've also developed with a few friends of mine our own form of CQC or close quarters combat. the list goes on and on. I'm sure most of you wouldn't be that interested but if you have any questions or want to hear more feel free to ask

Wows!! You do a lot of stuff!!

that movie was sooooooo scary definitely one of the scariest movies i've ever seen lol

Lets see what do i do....i uh belong to tons of forums and i work lol xD
I can sew! ^^; i used to rp whole lot but then i just kinda stopped because all the people i rped with stopped so i did too lol ^^
I love to shop xD lol i have soo many purses and shoes its bad my friend yells at me because i spend most of my check on purses and shoes  
Team Aekea Welcome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff