Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
My snails are either in love, or fighting. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are my snails making love, or making war?
  Aww, invertebrates in love...
  Dude, you'd better separate them 0.0
  I'm just voting for gold ^.^
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:37 am
I have an aquarium which holds, among other things, a Black Mystery Snail and a Gold Inca Snail. I noticed that the gold one (which we named Gonzales) keeps climbing over the brown one (which we named Speedy), and sometimes knocks Speedy down off the wall to the bottom of the tank.

I thought maybe they were mating at first, or maybe cleaning each other, but then I saw the cracks in Speedy's shell, and now I'm not so sure. 0.o The guy at the pet shop didn't say anything about those two species not co-existing peacefully, but I'm starting to wonder if maybe he wasn't just trying to sell me the snail. After all, if it dies, then maybe I'll buy another! surprised

Or maybe I'm just paranoid, and I'll have little hybrid snails in there eventually xD

Do you have any pets, and do they do anything weird? ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:25 pm
okay then

Karissaisthebest

fudgerzzz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:35 pm
I don't think there mating because a snail has both male and female parts, so they can make babies on there own without having to mate.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:24 pm
fudgerzzz
I don't think there mating because a snail has both male and female parts, so they can make babies on there own without having to mate.
That's a good point smile But I think worms have both parts too, but they still mate to keep the gene pool varied. I have no idea about snails, though eek

BLARRG!!  

Blarrg!!

Mighty Wielder of Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:24 pm
i eat snails!!!!!escargot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 pm
*saves speedy* Heck yeah ! i'm a hero! *pose* hahaha  

Ke Ai Panda

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Ke Ai Panda
Yay! heh xD

They're doing better now - I've been feeding them algae tablets that we had for our plecostamus (that died), and they haven't been "wrestling" as much that I've seen. ^.^

I saw them do the coolest thing though. I fed the fishies their flakes, and both the snails were near the top of the tank, and they cupped their little feet-things to make a little pool to catch the food as it floated by. I never knew snails were that smart xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Yay! heh xD

They're doing better now - I've been feeding them algae tablets that we had for our plecostamus (that died), and they haven't been "wrestling" as much that I've seen. ^.^

I saw them do the coolest thing though. I fed the fishies their flakes, and both the snails were near the top of the tank, and they cupped their little feet-things to make a little pool to catch the food as it floated by. I never knew snails were that smart xd

lol OMG thats so awesome! You should of tooken pics of it haha make a .gif out of it ! cute (:  

Ke Ai Panda

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:48 pm
I really should've, yeah. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:54 pm
Sheer_Immortal

oh, haha oh well its cool! ah, i'm reading your questing guide omg its so HELPFUL! thanks ! I didn't know if I can post it there or not so why not here while i reply back. >.<  

Ke Ai Panda

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:28 pm
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal

oh, haha oh well its cool! ah, i'm reading your questing guide omg its so HELPFUL! thanks ! I didn't know if I can post it there or not so why not here while i reply back. >.<
(*points towards the Guild Feedback sticky*) wink But thanks for the compliment, and you're welcome ^.^

So, do you have any pets? ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:33 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal

(*points towards the Guild Feedback sticky*) wink But thanks for the compliment, and you're welcome ^.^

So, do you have any pets? ^.^

Yeah, I had a lil puppy but then I gave it to my little cousin since she always come over everyday playing with it. ^^ so now, I have no pets but its cool haha (:  

Ke Ai Panda

xxx__B A R B i E

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:25 am
i have pets!
: BB and soon to get more..

the pets i have now...

+ i have an orange mackerel tabby cat, he's 12 and his name's ChloƩ. We adopted him when i was just 6 years old..and all he ever does is sleep and eat haha! But i'm his favorite family member since he only sleeps on my bed and the couch i sit on with my mum. I love him with a pasison! heart

+ two years ago (meaning she's 2 now) a cocker spaniel named Ruby. She's the most fattest thing i've ever seen, 2 pounds overweight, butttt her face is adorablee in every way, it's sad cause in the end i give her a tiny bit of my food ( which i know, isn't good sweatdrop ) but she's a sweetie and barks at everything.. gonk

the pets i've had...

+ my 1st pet was a hamster i named panda (after my fav. character in hamtaro) he lived for a couple years and one day, he died of old age. I was so sad i cried for 3 days straight. Eventually i buried him near my old house we use to live in and i hope he's happy wherever he is now..

+ 2nd pet was tama-chan (turtle in love hina) the guinea pig, i had him for 7 months cause my friend beat him up and i didn't know, he had his poor little legs broke, i love him so much and i wanted to keep him for more than that...he was buried at the animal clinic and i want a new one to name him after tama...he was so sweet and cute..

the pets i want...

+ a skunk, now who doesn't want one? xd

+ a ferret, they're ADORABLEE!! 4laugh

anddd that's all!

Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items