Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Looking for 24 seperate comissions...got over 1 mil to spend Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:58 pm
Alright, hope the title got your attention xD (And yes, I did go on another crazed selling spree, selling stuff of mine I never use xD and I may do it again if I run low or feel like it, who knows. I'm not as into gaia as I used to be, so I'll probably end up selling everything but the few items that I love best, haha.)

Anyway, I have 24 different furry characters that I want ONE fullbody, well-done colored reference of. Only one of each. If possible I'd like them to be nude (doesn't have to be yiffy nude, cartoony nude is fine) or at least in nothing more then underwear or a bathing suite because I want to use these as references of them.

I'd do all 24 myself...but, I'm not that confident in my ability to draw lately...and, well, I just dont' have the time and I really want a good reference of each one that I can use to show others.

So, yeah. I'm kinda looking for "simple" front-view only ref sheets. Can be just flat colors, or shaded, your choice.

For each character I will be supplying a color palette/scheme for you to base the colors off of, which I would like added to the final picture for others to see as well when I use them as reference.

If you would like to draw one or more of these characters (you can only claim 3 at a time, and then if nobody else seems to want any for a while, then you can claim more) then let me know and tell me how much it'll be.

Anyway, here is the list of characters. if their name is bolded then it means someone has agreed to do it. Once a person says they'll draw them. I will PM them more information about the character, the color scheme palette, and any ref pics I may have of them (some characters have none, so I'll explain them in the most detail I can.)

If the name is bolded and underlined then that means the artist finished the art and I've received and paid for it smile

1. Kyoni Malkat (32 year old Hermaphrodite female, white tiger/persian/dragon hybrid)

2. Kanaia Fennstare (30 year old Female Black Squirrel)

3. Elric Fennstare (37 year old Male Ocelot)

4. Mitski Kurkual (25 year old Female Orange Tabby cat with Stripes)

5. Garik Shinigami (21 year old Male Virginia Opossom)

6. Clara Shinigami (Female Virginia Opossom who died at the age of 5 and is now an angel/training seraphim)

7. Krystal Shinigami (19 year old Female Virginia Opossom)

8. Nyx Silverin (18 year old Male Rainbow canine/feline/equine hybrid)

9. Shayden Deathwing (18 year old trans female [born female, lives as male] Raven) taken and finished by Krissim Klaw

10. Emanuel Filcklin (12 year old male Kangaroo Rat)

11. Amateera Carpathien (30 year old Female Rabbit)

12. Celion and Selene Mechbirth (15 year old canine/feline mutts. Are never seen without each other. are twins. Will pay double for this picture if you choose it.) - taken by Leyla Giselle

13. Johari Yeshi (24 year old female bionically/scientifically created Lemur/Demon mix. [wasn't born like normal person, but created testtube style])

14. Monette Fleur'Alise (33 Year old Female French Black Cat)

15. Cadfael Winifred (27 year old Male Welsh Corgi)

16. Jarrah Tatura (18 year old male Tree Kangaroo)

17. Joel Richtshaft (32 year old Hermaphrodite Male Albino Mink)

18. Brooklyn Kiendra (15 year old Female Monarch Butterfly) - taken and finished by Luna Starbright

19. Mia Mephit (21 year old Female Pink Cat) - taken and finished by Luna Starbright

20. Cornelius Cane (21 year old Male Kangaroo/Racoon/Husky Hybrid)

21. Cricket (29 year old Male blue canine with green stripes and pink hair. Guess I should mention he's a pimp in case you refuse to draw characters like that.) - taken and finished by Luna Starbright

22. Sumaru Galaya (20 year old Female Koala) taken by Manda_Tifa

23. Faleen Tapier (21 year old Female Rabbit CE Bardic Rogue [DnD character])

24. Taleen Tapier (21 year old Male Rabbit NE Druid [DnD Character] is Faleen's twin brother.)

You can snoop around on my Fa gallery to see if you can catch glances of the characters who do have art I've done of them:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shinigami-whistle/

Or you can check my "show-off" gallery I have, to see if there is any art of them by OTHER people :3
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/krystalcollected

Anyway, post here if you are interested, and let me know which ones you'd like to do and for how much.

Remember, I'm looking for FULLBODY, COLORED (FLAT OR SHADED), FRONT-VIEW SEMI-REF SHEET type pictures. (not full ref sheet, since I'm not asking for a front, side, back, facial expressions, and ect type thing. Just a good front view of them with little or no clothing on so you can see their markings well.)

if you would like any information on a certain character before deciding to draw them, please let me know and I'll be happy to supply it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:52 am
I'll do your twins for you. Still gotta do the other commission I offered for you as well.

btw, don't mean to bug you about this, but what about the tattoo design money? sweatdrop  

Leyla Giselle

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:08 am
hmmm...I can pay you for the tatoo design in gold, or even do some art for you...but sadly I can't do the money payment...I'm 2 months behind in my cable payment, don't get paid that much and only get paid monthly, have medicine to buy, other people I have to pay (including one big 30-dollar payment I have to make to someone) and save up money for something I have to get here in a couple months.

If I have to pay you real money, at most I can pay you 5 a month until it's fully paid off, because I'll never have enough money to pay you in full. (If I can even remember how much I owe for it >.<)

If you decide to let me pay you in gold, I'm willing to pay well for it to make up for the trouble.

Oh, and which twins are you talking about. I have two sets on there. Celion and Selene who are one item, or Faleen and Taleen who are two seperate items, but are still twins.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 am
krystalcollected
hmmm...I can pay you for the tatoo design in gold, or even do some art for you...but sadly I can't do the money payment...I'm 2 months behind in my cable payment, don't get paid that much and only get paid monthly, have medicine to buy, other people I have to pay (including one big 30-dollar payment I have to make to someone) and save up money for something I have to get here in a couple months.

If I have to pay you real money, at most I can pay you 5 a month until it's fully paid off, because I'll never have enough money to pay you in full. (If I can even remember how much I owe for it >.<)

If you decide to let me pay you in gold, I'm willing to pay well for it to make up for the trouble.

Oh, and which twins are you talking about. I have two sets on there. Celion and Selene who are one item, or Faleen and Taleen who are two seperate items, but are still twins.

It was only $20 lol not alot. So don't worry too much about that. I would prefer the cash, because I am really broke right now. If you want to do the monthly payments, that's fine by me.

And I meant the twins who are together. 3nodding  

Leyla Giselle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:59 pm
I'll do something for you. You pick. PM me if interested. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:43 am
I'd like to do 18,19, or 21
:3

You know my prices~
<3
(click the picture in my sig)

Luna Starbright

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:43 am
alright, I'll PM all of you in a little while, then :3

and Luna, you can have all 3 if you'd like. You're allowed to claim 3 at a time :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:03 pm
*tugs on Krystal's sleeve* Can I have a description please? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:37 am
Oh Shayden Deathwing sounds like fun. Well you know my prices, though if you don't mind just flat color I could do it for cheaper than usual. I guess pm me if interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:34 am
alright, I'm getting ready to send PMs to you all now. sorry it's taken so long, I was collected information and such and making the color palettes for the characters. Sadly some of the ones that you guys have picked I don't really have references of, so I'll explain them best I can, and if you still want reference I'll try and draw at least a good sketch of them for you to go off of, 'kay?  

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:35 pm
Anyone else interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:26 am
Does it have to be CG colored? I might be interested if colored pencils are acceptable.  

3gte-7895

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:15 pm
I'll accept colored pencils. Can you give me examples of your art and tell me which characters you're interested in drawing?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:36 am
I don't want to claim any just yet as I have just started a drawing for someone else.

Examples: www.rhiethreal.deviantart.com  

3gte-7895

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:43 am
Alright then, just let me know when you're ready, then smile  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]