Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Bon Voyage! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:25 am
User Image User ImageBon Voyage is finally out in stores (Sep 4th)! So post what you like about the pack. If it was a disappointment. ...ect.

CREATE A SIM!
- New everyday outfits, but no new formal, swimsuit, pj...ect.
- Only 3 new hair styles (2 actually)
- Best update; under the misc section we get a Jewelry section! You can pick out necklaces, rings, piercings, and the earrings you can pick a different earring for each ear.

ITEMS.
- A lot of new items, with the vacation themes. I'm sad that there were not a lot of log cabin type of stuff but the oriental items were nice. There are even some great items to make castle ruins. (oh, yeah you can even get a pirate ship. AGRH! pirate

VACATION LAND.
- You get to pick from 3 places you want your sim to go to (like the university pack).
- I like that you can pick all and upload all three at the same time. smile
-** I have yet to actually to do a vacation with my Sims.

I just bought it last night so I'm still playing around with it.
So what do you all think of the newest expansion pack?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:51 pm
I thinks it's awesome, definitely not a disappointment. I do need to update my video card though. sweatdrop

Buying it sometime this month or next month.  

Pollination Technician
Captain

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 pm
That sounds awsome i am defenatly going to buy that!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:12 pm
Sounds amazing!
and they also made another stuff pack...
and i need to save my money for stuff like photoshop ele so no new sims games x.x  

someboyishere2
Crew

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:18 am
I want Bon Voyage so bad gonk . I pre-ordered mine from EA Games. The UPS tracker says it will be here on Monday. I have decided to never pre-order from EA Games again. Next EP I'm getting it from GameStop 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:28 pm
Bon Voyage looks awesome.

I don't really buy the stuff packs though, I only buy the main expansion packs which offer new elements of gameplay. :3  

Zee Shadowfox

Familiar Explorer

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:57 pm
I got Bon Voyage and I just stopped playing it. I'm in love and I think this may be the best Expansion Pack Maxis has ever made.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:55 pm
wat creature can ur sim turn into???????????  

candy!x0x0

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:04 pm
candy!x0x0
wat creature can ur sim turn into???????????

Your Sims can't turn into anything with pack, but you can get to know Big Foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:43 pm
Bigfoot? That's awesome.  

Pollination Technician
Captain

nekokira52

500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:34 am
I got it a few days ago. Still trying to figure everything out. But its a great ep.

I wish they would come out with like a summer time, you know, when the kids don't have to go to school.

Because i ended up going on vacation with out my one kid! The bus came and got her! Does anyone know how to stop this?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:49 pm
nekokira52
I got it a few days ago. Still trying to figure everything out. But its a great ep.

I wish they would come out with like a summer time, you know, when the kids don't have to go to school.

Because i ended up going on vacation with out my one kid! The bus came and got her! Does anyone know how to stop this?
User Image User Image

I took my family on vacation during the weekend so school was not a issue.

Did the school bus pick them up at the vacation lot? lol.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

xXFaery_CatXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:45 pm
I like vacation alright, I loved it when the helicopter came in to take us on a tour! But I wish there were more spots to visit. sad I went on a vacation and forgot to enable cheats and it was a disaster because the vacation was a week long and you cant save, and i havent figured out how to cancel the vacation yet. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:08 am
I will probably not get this one. My computer would most likely not be able to manage another expansion pack. But I don't really want it either, so no big loss for me.  

tamenak

Cull_the_cool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:29 am
It's great. although I managed to complete all the vacation mementos over 2 days.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff