Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 369 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Wow. So we get some info on Pein this chapter.

Civil war has apparently ended. Jiraiya freaks out since the leader was Hanzou, who owned him Orochimaru Tsunade and a legion of ninjas(i assume there Konoha) when they were in there 20s(?)

Hes also the guy who gave the "Sannin" to them.

So apparently Pein killed him by himself. Then after that, killed all his family friends, burned down there houses, and kill all their contacts.

Looks like Pein just set a whole new level to the game. Hyped much?

And next chapter looks like they finnaly meet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Don't forget those mysterious pod akatsuki at the end of the chapter.  

Classic Black Sheep

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Perhaps they will be replacing the ones who have been pwned!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:21 pm
I wqas hoping that they were the fallen Akatsuki badies but Kakuza being in Konoha ruins that.

But yeah. Jiraiya is ******** in his fight.  

Mr._Stabby

randwe21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:55 am
I think that all of those pods weren't just akatsuki members. I think they were all PEIN!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm
Obviously, Pein must have multiple bodies that he transfers his consciousness to and from. Not only for the purpose of technically always being awake, but probably because each one specializes in something. I bet that he can also have multiple active at a time, probably how he brought down Mr. Salamander, a 6 on 1 fight.  

liz_bliz_inc

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Someone mentioned an interesting possibilty that the 6 bodies could be the bodies of the remaining Akatuski members(including Tobi), and the ones out right now are doubles. The fat one does have Zetsu's shape.

But its probaly 6 different Peins.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:37 am
Mr._Stabby
Someone mentioned an interesting possibilty that the 6 bodies could be the bodies of the remaining Akatuski members(including Tobi), and the ones out right now are doubles. The fat one does have Zetsu's shape.

But its probaly 6 different Peins.

xd And I thought Naruto was going to end soon. xd  

[Solid]

Honh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Yeah, me too. Guess we were wrong on that, aye? But dang, six other pods that might be Pein, WTH? I hope Jiraya has become better than this Hanzou guy and at least escape with something...OoOo...what if Pein follows and is beaten down by Tsunade and Jiraya? Man....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:29 pm
Honh
Yeah, me too. Guess we were wrong on that, aye? But dang, six other pods that might be Pein, WTH? I hope Jiraya has become better than this Hanzou guy and at least escape with something...OoOo...what if Pein follows and is beaten down by Tsunade and Jiraya? Man....

Jiraiya better than the guy who completly owned the Sannin? The one who Jiraiya himself said he couldnt believe Hanzou was beaten by one guy?

Jiraiya is ********.  

Mr._Stabby

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:44 pm
Anyone know what the characters on the tubes mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Anyone know what the characters on the tubes mean?

It means Jiraiya is ********. As much as I hate to see pervy sage die, it has to happen some time....

....as for someone thinking Naruto ending soon....there's far too much still going on for that to happen. Akatsuki......Sasuke/Itachi........Info on what happened to Kushina.........Karin still has to rape Sasuke........Naruto has to become Hokage........Sakura has to get laid......Hinata has to kick Neji's a**......Kabuto has to turn in to Orochimaru or something retarded like that.....Someone has to tell Naruto who his parents were(specifically Minato)......Ten-Ten has to do something useful.....Neji has to live up to his destiny and DIE!.....Gai needs to admit his gay-love for Lee.....Lee has to agree.....Naruto has to fight Konohamaru.....Naruto has to show everyone his newest Perverted Jutsu that Sakura so kindly stopped him from doing.....

...so much to do!

...oh and Gaara has to die and stay dead.......Someone has to give Gamatatsu a snack.....Tobi has to say he's Obito, and not Madara(cuz that's just ******** bullshit).....We have to find out how Rin died, if she even died.....

...just give me some time, I'm sure I'll think of more stuff that still needs to happen  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:35 pm
Hey, hey, step away from Gaara, or I will kill you untill you die from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:05 pm
I just don't understand how people can like gaara so much.....I just think he's boring....the only thing I liked with Gaara was the Gaara/Lee fight, and the Gaara/Kimimaru fight......oh and when Naruto headbutted him, that was funny!  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Pfft. Loved your description of the chapter. Crude, but accurate. xD

Why hate on Gaara? -.-

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games