Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:46 pm

okay so beasts or creatures start in the west and knights in the east.
(sign up page link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10474143 )

Sage walks out of the castle and looks around, her silver sword gleaming in the moonlight "alright, now where was that meeting held?" she sighs and rubbs her eyes, she hadnt had any sleep for a while and was getting really tired, but didnt show it
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:01 pm

Yamato stands against the wall with his eyes closed and his arms folded. His mind wanders to his training days.

Yamato Miyamoto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Sage looks around until she sees Yamato "Yamato" she called "gather everyone, we need to have this meeting"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:05 pm

(F this I am posting)

Coal walks around her Blonde Hair blowing in the Wind her eyes Gleemed in the moonlight she saw her fellow Knight Sage ahead of her wondering around the Castle "Good to see you Sage..." She said in a soft voice walking up to her

iLacey

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:05 pm

Aprilbaby1
Sage looks around until she sees Yamato "Yamato" she called "gather everyone, we need to have this meeting"
Yamato looks up at her and scoffs, turning his head away as he does. "I don't need to be in your meetings of war. I fight alone. Not with a band of idiots." He returns to his position of thinking.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:06 pm

darius sits on a stump in a nearby forest his tail swishing behind him his ears perked up his face having a relaxed expression as he stairs off into the gloom of the shadowy forest

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Sage rolls her eyes "as always" she muttered "fine do whatever you want" she turns to see Coal "nice to see a friendly face" her eyes drifted off towards Yamato "lets walk and talk Coal"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
Sage rolls her eyes "as always" she muttered "fine do whatever you want" she turns to see Coal "nice to see a friendly face" her eyes drifted off towards Yamato "lets walk and talk Coal"
He smiles and laughs lightly at her remark. "As if we were ever friends." He stands up straight and walks towards the main gates.

Yamato Miyamoto

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:12 pm

She Give's a relaxed half Smile "Of course my lady" she Glances at Yamato then her eyes go back to Sage "We are haveing a meeting if I am correct, When are we Due there?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:14 pm

darius stands up his fur ruffled by a cooling cross breeze and he walks through the forest the dark green emerald glow of it seeping all around him and making every thing explode into a beautiful glow

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:14 pm

"then we might as well be enemies" she said, watching him leave, she looks back at coal "yep, we should start heading over there"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:16 pm

"Shall we then?" She said starting off a bit slow to let her join "I am very pleased to know we have been friends ever sense we met in training...I must admit I have always admired you Battle skills"

iLacey

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:17 pm

He comes to the gates and is halted by two guard kinghts. "Halt. Where are you going? You should be at the metting." Yamato walks past them without giving an answer and steps out of the castle. He begins to walk in a random direction.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:18 pm

Sage smiles "we could practice together sometime" she said walking with her "im glad we are friends as well"

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces