Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
OMG! Subaru in Redemption? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emmisu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:53 pm
So I was scrolling through some spiffy artwork from Redemption, and I came across this character design that looks like that girl that beat up Subaru in /SIGN =O
Remember her?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:05 pm
Holy crap that looks a lot like her.
*Takes out Scythe* This is for Subaru!
*attacks the concept art*
Oh wait...I just gotta wait a couple more days to be able to do that..to the real thing.  

MGCorey

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:51 pm
Kaochin! <3

I love her, though her appearance in //sign was very short. But she did make me happy when she beat up Subaru^.^

According to that .hack//wikia thingy, that really is Kaochin.

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Kaochin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:40 pm
YesterDaysNews
Kaochin! <3

I love her, though her appearance in //sign was very short. But she did make me happy when she beat up Subaru^.^

According to that .hack//wikia thingy, that really is Kaochin.

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Kaochin

XD
I totally forgot her name, but I recognized her like "...O_O HOSHNIX!" I like that she's a Lord Partizan in GU, mainly because it's the closest to a Heavy Axeman, so it's accurate.
Plus, her Lance is totally kickass.

@MGCorey: Yep, one more day! I've been counting days, but soon I'm counting the hours.  

emmisu

MGCorey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:46 pm
Same here. I reserved a copy so I'm not worried, but I need to hurry up and completely finish the game. I got 1 armor, 8 accessories, 24 items, and a bunch of weapon lvling up to do with my party.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:52 pm
Whooo, I'm not even close to finishing my Ryu books crying
I did like, no work on them in Rebirth, and it just killed me completely, but on my secong Reminisce log I've been working on it.
Also among the screenshots where I found above lovely concept art, something was revealed to me. Possibly known, maybe a surprise... I never really thought about the subject until I saw it.
Major Spoiler(maybe):

Haseo IS the Key of the Twilight

emmisu

MGCorey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:06 pm
Jeez, would have never guessed, though that does kinda follow the hero cliche' rules pretty well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:10 pm
MGCorey
Jeez, would have never guessed, though that does kinda follow the hero cliche' rules pretty well.

I agree on the cliche' part, but I never even considered that XD
I just figured that they had dropped the whole 'Key of the Twilight' subject after ROOTS, but I shouldn't expect so little from the awsomeness that is .Hack XD
I just watched Returner for like, the fiftieth time, and I just now realized that Crimson Knight is there with a Subaru Balloon, and Kaochin is there too.
Goodness, I can't wait for The Net Slum or Breg Epona, it's going to be soooooo rad.  

emmisu

MGCorey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:17 pm
emmisu
MGCorey

I agree on the cliche' part, but I never even considered that XD
I just figured that they had dropped the whole 'Key of the Twilight' subject after ROOTS, but I shouldn't expect so little from the awsomeness that is .Hack XD
I just watched Returner for like, the fiftieth time, and I just now realized that Crimson Knight is there with a Subaru Balloon, and Kaochin is there too.
Goodness, I can't wait for The Net Slum or Breg Epona, it's going to be soooooo rad.
Returner? Don't think I've ever watched that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:24 pm
=O
You should
if You go on Veoh.com, search for GU returner, and they'l have it
It's like the OVA of ROOTS and GU, way awsome.
And if you haven't seen the SIGN OVA's Unison and Gift, you should check them out too =3  

emmisu

MGCorey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:30 pm
I'll check it out later on. I gotta worry about GU vol.2 right now. I still got a lot of stuff to complete.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:49 am
XD
kk, good luck with that!
I'm just working on my Bike for now, but tomorrow I'm buying Redemption, at least I hope so, and it's going to be AWESOMMMMEEEEEE!  

emmisu

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:28 pm

Kaochin!

She was so cute :0 I loved how she referred to herself in third person. She's gonna be a Chaotic PK in volume three but I almost don't want to kill her xD;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm
Awesome, one more chaotic PK to take down, I always try to off the entire blacklist as soon as possible.  

Jack2634

emmisu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:34 pm
So I guess I should retitle this the Kaochin thread, huh? XD
I found another pixel of her~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff