Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 17: ==BLADE GUARDIANS==-A place for everyone!!...
XD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GUILD??... READ HERE!!.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:31 am
wahmbulance ...QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GUILD... wahmbulance

User Image

Well here's the place to come to answer/ask any of the questions you may need/want to know about the guild XD....if theres not the question you want to know then please ask it razz ..

CONTENTS:

1: Who can join the guild?
2: Do i need a blade?
3: Does it cost anything?
4: Whats the guild about?
5: Do you have to pay to join?
6: Can you donate to me?
7: Can i be CREW/VICE??
8: Can i donate to the guild?
9: What go's on at the guild?
10...MESSAGE FROM ME!!....

So read and any any further questions at the bottom XD ...

thanks~kitsune...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 am

answer:

..ANYONE!!...AND EVERYONE!!....doesnt matter how old you are or weather you dont like to post too much or if you want to post 100 lol..what matters is that you must want to be a member and become part of the blade guardians.. the only guild of its kind in gaia XD....we welcome you weather your a ninja, warrior , with , vampure , wolf , fox , cat , human, creature,mage, elf, warlord or anything else.. XD doesnt matter together we will make a better team so lets unite!!..

Kitsune_Ninja___x

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:38 am

Answer:

..NO!!...just because its blade guardians doesnt mean you actually NEED one it is just what we choose to call ourselves.. as we are fast and swift like a blade.. our eyes gleam when we sence trouble and we are indeed guardians for the people...So if you do have a blade join us and if you dont have a blade join us XD.....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:45 am

Answer:

..NO!!...its free to join and it will stay that way ..XD.....

Kitsune_Ninja___x

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:48 am

Answer:

Well the guild doesnt have one single theme we decided that this would become boring and not enough to keep our blade guardians from getting bored and wandering ... so we have many things .. we have special rp's that are run by kitos and other members...We will soon be having member missions , its about whatever you want to be .you make your character profile you be who you want and join in with what you like.. or add a new thing to our guild if we dont have what your looking for!!...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:51 am
5: Do you have to pay to join at the guild?

Answer:

To join the guild and to be able to recieve random giveaways is free even some lotto's are free to join... But some contests/lottos may have a small charge to help cover the cost of the prizes....Members may also run contests/lottos and as long as they are not scams they can charge what they like.. but remember contests/lottos are not a must they are optional XD...

Kitsune_Ninja___x

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:01 am

Answer:

..HMMM... i always get asked if i will donate? ... the answer is sure i dont mind donating to a good cause at all!!... All i ask is that you keep a quest thread and keep it well updated so we can see how far you have got and that you are actually working towards it for yourself XD...I dont always have gold to donate but when i do then i will!!.. Dont beg and dont mail me about donations...Also by making a quest thread at the guild members of the guild may choose to donate to you!!...be grateful of any dinations as nearly everyone on gaia is questing something XD ..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:04 am

Answer:

..If you have just joined the answer will be no!!..if you have been a member more then 2 months and have shown yourself to be a active member then possibly XD we will have to see..

Crew members ... people who i think deserve to be a crew will be !!

VICE CAPTAINS....I'm afraid that these posistions dont get given away lightly so .... dont ask.. if we want to promote you to vice captain we will tell you!..

Kitsune_Ninja___x

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:08 am

Answer:

..Well donations are optional we wont ask you for anything ever... Should you want to donate to the guild towards giveaways , lottos/contests you may!!.. Send a trade to myself named donations... ALL DONATIONS WILL BE LISTED IN THE DONATION THREAD SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN TEH GUILD FUND...should we need more subforums then i will mention it in the questing thread and if you want to donate then thankyou..donating isnt a must thought please remember that!.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:11 am

Answer:

Well its a new guild so you havent missed anything yet XD....we are planning to hold contests and lottos , member missions and rps both in teh forums and in the towns XD...We are going to hold our very own rally race league where you race other guild members and we see who the best of the best racers are XD...we will chat , there is random giveaways/donations and so much more so join already!!..

Kitsune_Ninja___x

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:12 am

... heart So theres some questions i could think of offhand if theres any other ones that are not here just comment them here and ill answer them XD... oh and PLEASE JOIN lol..  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:27 pm
Kitsune_Ninja___x
wahmbulance ...QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GUILD... wahmbulance

User Image

Well here's the place to come to answer/ask any of the questions you may need/want to know about the guild XD....if theres not the question you want to know then please ask it razz ..

CONTENTS:

5: Do you have to pay to join?

So read and any any further questions at the bottom XD ...

thanks~kitsune...

Dark Rider 414

Dark Rider 414

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Kitsune_Ninja___x

... heart So theres some questions i could think of offhand if theres any other ones that are not here just comment them here and ill answer them XD... oh and PLEASE JOIN lol..

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Kitsune_Ninja___x

Answer:

Well its a new guild so you havent missed anything yet XD....we are planning to hold contests and lottos , member missions and rps both in teh forums and in the towns XD...We are going to hold our very own rally race league where you race other guild members and we see who the best of the best racers are XD...we will chat , there is random giveaways/donations and so much more so join already!!..

Dark Rider 414

ll Unholy Sinner ll

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 am
do we hav to hav a sword to entr the guild bcuz we cood make our own guild comic with swords,costumes,armor etc. wich would be great i hope to b making a comic called ''BLADE GAURDIANS'' mrgreen  
17: ==BLADE GUARDIANS==-A place for everyone!!...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games