Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:57 am
The story takes place after eclipse.
The basics:
Everything is going wonderfully with Bella and Edward's wedding until Jacob Black crashes it with a bang, can she forgive him? Then, the Voltari capture Bella before Edward can change her. (The rest can just unfold)

Rules:
~I AM god.
~Please act the way the character would.
~Swearing is allowed.
~keep it PG13
~Be LITERATE
~BE ACTIVE!!!
~ You must PM me the character you want.
~Title it one sweet bite.

characters:
Bella Swan~ Xlady_OpheliaX
Edward Cullen~ Bellas_vampire
Jacob Black~ Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
(I will allow a female to join for Jacob to imprint on.)~Bellas_vampire
Alice Cullen~ Ravemistressharuka
Jasper Cullen~ Bayfox
Emment Hale~
Roseline Hale~
Carlise Cullen~
Esme Cullen~
The Voltari~ Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess

Note: If you play more than one character please postin diffrent colors!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Bella fidgeted nervously in her seat as Alice went over the guest list for the wedding.
"Can we lower that by twenty?" She asked to no avail.
Once Alice got started there was no stopping her. Bella squeezed Edwards hand for comfort as she thought of fifty people witnessing her in that death trap Alice called a wedding dress.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 pm
"Are you sure about that?" asked Alice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 pm
Runing through the forest, with his pack mates out of his mind. Jacob simply ran. No point, via purpose, slowly gaining speed. Until he was past the line, but no family of vampires lived there in general. Damn bloodsuckers Jacob thought angerily. Soon he found himself near the Cullen's house, then near Bella's house.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:56 pm
Edward knowing, without reading her mind, that she was not liking the idea. He was going to remind Bella that there was always Vegas. Edward realized what was at stake here and wanted to make sure he spent the rest of his life with her. Edward snickered as he heard the number of guests, and at Bella's reaction. He red Alice's mind, and knew what was coming. He knew she was going to force him into a tuxedo. Bella was starting to get uncomfortable, so Edward squeezed her hand back and tried to whisper in her something comforting. But it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:48 pm
Bella exhaled slowly and remined herself that this was for Edward.
How could she refuse Alice when she looked in those pleading golden eyes.
"Nevermind Alice." She said with a sigh, squeezing Edwards hand gently.
I'm going to kill myself before this is over. Probably by tripping in that dress that could only have been made by a mad man. Bella thought, silently thankful that Edward couldnt read her mind.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:26 pm
Edward had a grin on his face. He couldn't wait to see his bride to be in the best wedding dress ever. He couldn't wait till he knew that Bella would be with him forever. Alice, in his opinion, was taking advantage of Bella and myself. She knew Bella would do anything to make me happy. But after that day, she would be mine forever. And i wouldn't have to worry about those damn werewolves getting in the way. They wouldn't come anywhere near her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:08 pm
Bella sat queitly as Alice went over the plans for the wedding, which was approaching quickly. A thought that made Bella groan, but the whole process hadn't been as bad as she expected.
"Mrs. Isabella Cullen." She whispered to herself and shook her head in disbelief. It still amazed her that Edward would want to be with someone like her.
A Smile spread across Bella's face as she and Edward walked back to his silver volvo. Going back home meant spending the night in his perfect arms.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:04 pm
Jacob sliently climbed in Bella's window, as human, then turn wolf again in her bedroom, carrying his backpack with his clothes. Quietly he waited, knowing Charlie wouldn't come in Bella's room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:55 pm
"Bella", Edward had said, "Don't forget, we can always go to Vegas." Edward was looking forward to tonight. Today would be the night, he would tell Bella that he loved her so much, that he would do anything for her. And also listen to her while she is sleeping. She always has the best dreams. Edward was looking forward to the day, they will say I do and be together for forever.  

Bellas_Vampire

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:56 am
Once again they drove outragously fast and arrived at Charlies house in no time. Bella stumbled out of the car. The overwhelming sweet scent of Edward had hazed her mind.
"I love you." She said quietly and went inside.
"Hi Dad." She called as she entered the living room, where he sat glued the the TV.
I guess the games on tonight.
Bella walked up to her room, to drop off her bag full of all the details for the wedding, and was shocked to see Jacob in her room.
"Oh!" She called out in surprise, dropping all of her things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:59 am
Edward replied softly, "I love you 2?" he said. He heard Bella say something very loud from her room. He ran really fast to the window, and silently tapped on the window. He didn't like what he say. Jacob in the her room. This was going to be a bad thing. After all Edward could read his mind. He wanted to tell Bella not to listen to Jacob. Jacob was going to say something about not getting married to Edward.  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:04 pm
Out of mind. Jacob thought angerily, turning to him. His expression turned soft at Bella, his eyes glew in a soft light.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff