6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Other (If so, pleaz post who!)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

Auroraslight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:42 pm
First manga I've ever read! (So I haven't been reading for very long) I got it as a b-day prezzie from my friend. 3nodding

Anyways, what do you guys think of it??? I think it's awesome! wink And Zefie is so cute!!! whee

Third book's out! I've read the first half of it, but I need to finish it. Unfortunately, manga books cost too much for me to buy it. sweatdrop

Oh yah, no spoilers please!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:44 pm
I only have the first 2 of the series and I haven't read it in a while, I do believe that it is a good choice of manga to read as a first and get hooked into all the manga around^^" Ouka is me favorite character!!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:14 pm
I haven't read anything about the series. But I do know the premise. I might check it out sometime. But I'm kind of busy at the moment with other projects and interests.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:34 pm
I didn't get to into, but I like wolf girl. =>  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:06 pm
I liked it also. I used to be a really big .hack fan like two years ago and went crazy when I learned there was a manga. I really love the art style to it- it's so different and I really don't know how to explain it. My favorite character is Balmung because of the way he's drawn. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:25 pm
lol i love .hack and everything related to it so of course i have all the manga and i am in the middle of getting all the anime xd  

LadyAnime

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:23 pm
.hack//sign was a good series. I've watched one or two episodes of the legend of the twilight series. I think it sucked. The voices were rele annoying and I wanted to shoot it. Read the 1st to manga though, those were okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:56 am
I FRGGING HATE GRUNTIES!!! THEY'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING!!! scream  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:03 pm
Neko-Yousei

Aw
I love baby grunties though- only anime verisons because the game verisons of grunties . . . they're kind of ugly. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:25 pm
i liked it and the art was good... but nothing really pulled me in. i read the first 2 but not getting the 3rd one.  

Frosted Fai

Auroraslight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:58 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

Aw
I love baby grunties though- only anime verisons because the game verisons of grunties . . . they're kind of ugly. sweatdrop

They're ugly, but they're okay.... Twin Nostril Action!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:12 am
I just finished the 3rd book... It was kinda disappointing, I thought it coulda had a better ending. xp But then again, I kinda read it in a hurry, since I was borrowing it from a friend. whee But Zefie is so cute!!! biggrin  

Auroraslight

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:44 pm
Awwww I love the grunties, maybe because to me they are so ugly that they are cute XP. I wanted to watch the anime but I could never catch it, but if the voices are that bad then it doesn't really matter if I get to see it or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:53 pm
I am crazy about Mirrele-chan! She is crazy, and that is why she is my favorite character!  

-[ Grant ]-

leonprimrose

Invisible Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:21 am
Balmung man. YEAH!!!  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items