Will you what?
  Yeah sure =3
  NO >_<
  [mandatory poll whore option]
View Results

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:08 pm
Well this is where you post your brainstorming ideas, Like artworks you would too achieve, Fanfics you would like to write~ It would be nice what most of you are thinking! =3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:36 am
Actually.... You really wouldn't want to hear my mind- just the tid bits that make sense. But I generally post that anyway. xd

Another awesome idea from our wondiferal D-i-v-a!  

Kenaserenity
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:39 pm
Kenaserenity
Actually.... You really wouldn't want to hear my mind- just the tid bits that make sense. But I generally post that anyway. xd

Another awesome idea from our wondiferal D-i-v-a!

Ahh~ But thats exactly what I want to hear, every single psychotic though you have of Blood+, in this thread, thats what its for =D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:07 pm
Oooh, it's here! >.<

Right now, in addition to "Spider and Butterfly", I'm working on a one-possibly-two shot story (DivaxRiku 'o course ;D) where Diva keeps sneaking into Riku's room at night to watch him sleep and stuff. It's nice and fluffy so far.

I'm thinking that one chapter will be a serious-er version, and the second one a more comical-ish version.

But I can't think of a title! If anyone has a suggestion for me, that would be great.

And in the serious-er version, Diva gets all close to Riku and he drops his teddy bear he was cuddling and accidently hugs Diva around the waist instead. heart domokun This will be most awesome.

Another idea I was half-thinking about was an AU-ish thinger where Diva, Saya, Hagi, Solomon, Riku, and maybe Kai go to a yoga class together and engage in mishap adventures. *waves flag*

The last idea I was thinking of was Riku accidently drinking some of Diva's diluted blood from an experiment, and instead of getting bloodlust, he ends up with tons of bloodlust instead! gonk A perverted Riku........O. M. G.

That's all for now....if you could tell me which ones sound best, I'd totally take your words to heart and those fics will take priority. Thankies!  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 pm
~I've been thinking about this for months... guess it's time I popped it~

Hey Kena, remember the Roleplay we have? I've been quite interested in the storyline. Since it's a crossover, it would be an ideal material for a fanfic ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:10 pm
ooo, i'd love to write about saya's time at the zoo just because it's 1800s and i'd like to write about what could possibly happen after the end of blood+ but i'm only getting little bitty ideas. crying maybe something will come to me later.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:47 pm
I'm baaaaa~aaaack!!! heart

*walks in with arms full of grocery bags of ideas* They had a discount on smut today! xd 4laugh heart And fluff was 2 for 1!

So I wrote the first chapter of "A Game of Opposites" (the one with Riku asleep and Diva sneaking in for a nighttime visit). It's good. This is quite possibly, my best work. I'll let you all know when it's up.

I also had this other DivaxRiku idea where the two are in an AU setting, watching either anime (not sure which one yet, all I know is that it DEFINITELY won't be Naruto. Maybe Jigoku Shoujo?) or one of those nature documentaries on animals or something. heart _ heart

I think I'm just about done with Naruto after that horrid encounter in ff.net. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
I'm baaaaa~aaaack!!! heart

*walks in with arms full of grocery bags of ideas* They had a discount on smut today! xd 4laugh heart And fluff was 2 for 1!

So I wrote the first chapter of "A Game of Opposites" (the one with Riku asleep and Diva sneaking in for a nighttime visit). It's good. This is quite possibly, my best work. I'll let you all know when it's up.

I also had this other DivaxRiku idea where the two are in an AU setting, watching either anime (not sure which one yet, all I know is that it DEFINITELY won't be Naruto. Maybe Jigoku Shoujo?) or one of those nature documentaries on animals or something. heart _ heart

I think I'm just about done with Naruto after that horrid encounter in ff.net. crying

I've learned not to read naruto fanfics. -_- I took one look at the summaries and that was enough. I mean, where do people get off pairing sakura with kakashi??? Anyway, I have nearly been discouraged from watching or reading some great anime and manga because of other people, but thats just not a good feeling when your put in that spot and i didn't like it, so I decided I wouldn't let other people ruin stuff for me. If I would've let some annoying guy (i won't name him) ruin my experience of the Samurai Deeper Kyo manga, i wouldn't be enjoying it today. And I REALLY like the manga! It's awsome! heart whee  

YamiCheza
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:35 am
homigosh, (that was weird -_-; sorry) I've been getting a ton of ideas for a blood+ fan fic recently! Yaayz~! whee As soon as i finish my yyh fanfic, i'm going to start writing it! It takes place in the future, so i would post it in the future tales thread if anyone was intrested, right? Even though it takes place in the future, it has some stuff from back in the days of Joel the first in it, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:11 am
I'd like to do some David/Julia stuff. It's funny, they're a cannon pairing but no one ever writes anything for them...  

Twisted Lady

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

Kuronai Ikatani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 pm
Truth is within the eye....

This is not an idea. More like a question. I'd take it to somewhere else but I can't seem to find the right place, so here it goes.

Can two queens share a shivolier? I only ask because I saw Saia hack in two Diva's Shivolier right after her death. They never showed him Cristalise the way all the chiroptera do when the come into contact with Saia's blood, and then afterwards he shows up again in the final episode perfectly fine. So I began to wounder. Was he ever Diva's shivelier to begin with? If not, then Was he their mother's Shivolier? And if that's so, then can he also be Saia's?

Just a thought I cane up with a long time ago. Sorry If I ruined it for anyone who hasn't seen as fare as the final episode. i just hope that everything has been seen before you read this.

...of the beholder.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:18 pm
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

This is not an idea. More like a question. I'd take it to somewhere else but I can't seem to find the right place, so here it goes.

Can two queens share a shivolier? I only ask because I saw Saia hack in two Diva's Shivolier right after her death. They never showed him Cristalise the way all the chiroptera do when the come into contact with Saia's blood, and then afterwards he shows up again in the final episode perfectly fine. So I began to wounder. Was he ever Diva's shivelier to begin with? If not, then Was he their mother's Shivolier? And if that's so, then can he also be Saia's?

Just a thought I cane up with a long time ago. Sorry If I ruined it for anyone who hasn't seen as fare as the final episode. i just hope that everything has been seen before you read this.

...of the beholder.

Will anyone step up to answer my question?

...of the beholder.

Kuronai Ikatani

Kuronai Ikatani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:45 pm
probableIMPOSSIBILITY
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

...of the beholder.

...of the beholder.

If I am asking asking in the wrong place then please direct me to the right forum so that I can take my question there to be properly answered.

...of the beholder.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:06 am
Kuronai-Ikatani
probableIMPOSSIBILITY
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

...of the beholder.

...of the beholder.

If I am asking asking in the wrong place then please direct me to the right forum so that I can take my question there to be properly answered.

...of the beholder.

It's impossible for two queens to share a Chevalier. Nathan only survived because he implied earlier that he was they're mother's chevalier. So it's said because he is they're mother's chevalier, they're blood does not effect him.

Besides he's a flamboyant actor, he probably acted out the convulsions when Diva gave him her blood.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Kuronai Ikatani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 pm
D-i-v-a
Kuronai-Ikatani
probableIMPOSSIBILITY
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

...of the beholder.

...of the beholder.

...of the beholder.

It's impossible for two queens to share a Chevalier. Nathan only survived because he implied earlier that he was they're mother's chevalier. So it's said because he is they're mother's chevalier, they're blood does not effect him.

Besides he's a flamboyant actor, he probably acted out the convulsions when Diva gave him her blood.

Thank you. That's all I wanted to know.

...of the beholder.

Fan Corner Muchly~~ >ww<

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out