Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
State Character Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Run The Jewels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Im curious about other states if they are just like North Carolina.In NC we have a inside joke were we call it CFNC Captain Falcons of North Carolina where almost everybody in NC plays as Captain Falcon well most of are top players are CF players.So where you live do you see a certain character that may seem to be the state character?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:48 pm
I live in North Carolina but i like every charcter and im good with them, i've never heard of that, strange.  

XPRikuXP

Run The Jewels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
It usually between me and of couple of my freinds just playing around cause alot of people play Cf at the tournaments I went to.So where in NC you live?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:36 pm
I've never been to any state-level tourneys, so I couldn't tell ya.

I've been to regional South Texas tourneys... turns out theres plenty of variety.

Off the top of my head I can tell you that characters that I rarely see used at tournaments are yoshi, and roy... that's about it.  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

elf_hero66

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 pm
Hmm...I'd say in Oregon, there's plenty of variety, but most like Dr. Mario, Both Links, and Fox... >.< But I like using most of the characters. The only ones I really need to work on are Mewtwo, and a little of Bowser and Ness. I just don't like Mr. Game & Watch at all for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:47 am
elf_hero66
Hmm...I'd say in Oregon, there's plenty of variety, but most like Dr. Mario, Both Links, and Fox... >.< But I like using most of the characters. The only ones I really need to work on are Mewtwo, and a little of Bowser and Ness. I just don't like Mr. Game & Watch at all for some reason.

stare

I'd be willing to wager the only tournies you've been to would be at a gamestop/gamecrazy/video game story where they know next to nothing about REAL competitive/tourney level smash.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

XPRikuXP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:12 pm
ben kei
It usually between me and of couple of my freinds just playing around cause alot of people play Cf at the tournaments I went to.So where in NC you live?

Ash, you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:39 pm
XPRikuXP
ben kei

Ash, you?
G-Boro.  

Run The Jewels

XPRikuXP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:38 pm
ben kei
XPRikuXP
ben kei

Ash, you?
G-Boro.
Well i cant drive yet so i cant come challenge you for a while, a lot of my friends arent good at Smash Bros though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:21 pm
Here in Washington state, I've played in a couple tourneys and It was Foxes and Marths as far as the eye can see.

I felt a little weird being an Ice Climber main.  

IceStormV1

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:29 pm
IceStormV1
Here in Washington state, I've played in a couple tourneys and It was Foxes and Marths as far as the eye can see.

Everyone Ganondorf and below on the tier lists usually do. sad

Though I think IC's might be above Ganondorf... Don't remember...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:05 pm
To be honest, I have no idea. I've never been to a real tourney, and I placed third in a match against decent players. I'll fully admit I suck at it. Hopefully that'll all change with Brawl.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:38 pm
SilentBlackTiger
elf_hero66

stare

I'd be willing to wager the only tournies you've been to would be at a gamestop/gamecrazy/video game story where they know next to nothing about REAL competitive/tourney level smash.

Why are you picking on him?

this doesn't look good on ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:13 pm
XPRikuXP
ben kei
XPRikuXP
ben kei

Ash, you?
G-Boro.
Well i cant drive yet so i cant come challenge you for a while, a lot of my friends arent good at Smash Bros though.
Me and my friends are decent we know most advance techniques my freinds has some videos of him playing on Youtube just search up BobRawks and you will find his videos.  

Run The Jewels

Run The Jewels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:15 pm
IceStormV1

I like fighting Ice Climbers there a pain in the a** if they player is very skilled one of my friends had too play Chu Dat and he got absolutely demolish.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff