Fancharacters? O.o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zipchan

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:58 pm
So... do any of you have Naruto fancharacters? xd I'd love to hear about them!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:37 pm
I have one
well a few lol me and my friend does a whole naruto rp where we spilt up who plays what character
Two of my fav fan characters are
Chisu
(born half shadow demon) she can walk through things like shadow cat for her special skills and can pull off most if not any shadown justu. She also has a cool personality and all but I don't like to give much about personal characters away. I have a spirit of her posted in the fan art thread.
Tama
granddather of the wise man of the mountain. Is usually ALWAYS sleeping but when she fight's she's powerful...rarely fights though cause she has a curse or something on all the females in her family. It gives them great chi but it kills them slowly for using any. She's expected to die in a few years.  

Lessieal

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:55 pm
Ahaha.... yup... *raises her hand* guilty guilty guilty, i am... ^^ I made her up for a fanfic i'm workin on.... it's not a very accurate fanfic (actually, it's an AU-style), buuuutttt, i'm trying!! Here's her bio (it's a detailed bio.. i have obsession with detail.... ^^;;;;;; ) :

Name: Hoshi Mio
Origin: Village of Hidden Waterfall
Appearance: Short for her age, and often mistaken for being 15. She has short black hair and dark brown eyes and she wears glasses. She usually wears a fishnet top over a black sleeveless top, matching skort with fish net stockings, arm and knuckle guards over thick black elbow-reaching gloves, and zori. There's a pierced heart tattoo under her left eye. Over it all, she wears the Akatsuki cloak! Muwhahahaaa...

(To see her picture CLICK HERE!!!! )

Persona: Mio is rather... scary, to say the least. Her only moods seem to be insanely happy, psychotically happy, and utterly P.O.ed (the last applies to when in the distance of a certain Uchiha Prodigy...). She seems to take great delight in the pain of others and tends to be very twisted in her thinking... (...she even scares me a bit... oO)

History: Ahahahaha.... that's a secret. For now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:13 am
I've got two, and am about to make another one. xD

There's Michiko and Toki. Mich is a female, 12 years old, and a nin from the Hidden Village of Sand. Toki is from Sound, male, and same age. And they've both got bios and everything, but they're rather long.. @_@;; Ehehe.

I shall elaborate later. heart xd

Nuclear Riot

cybertronic purgatory

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:32 pm
I have my Sand Nin Shadya. I'm kind embaressed to talk about her. I'm such a dork. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:20 am
I have one...it's cheesy though LOL...really cheesy...I actually wrote a fanfic. Read it here....
Silent Sword  

[!nsane]

Wolf Demon Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:58 am
sweatdrop I am a Naurto Character.... born half wolf demon half human, mortal enemy of Naruto, his fox spirt killed my family.... Usual story after that.... Oh and I could easy kick Itachis but without useing my Shargain eye....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:33 pm
User Image

W00t! I'm a Ninja!  

Kyuujutsuka

Griff_03

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:23 am
i am working on one now and when im finished i will post it here xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:02 pm
You guys now have me thinking of a character for Naruto so I'll get back to you on it later!!!  

Drake Dragonwing

Zipchan

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:20 pm
Zero_Stance
I have my Sand Nin Shadya. I'm kind embaressed to talk about her. I'm such a dork. sweatdrop

Awww, you don't have to be embarrassed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:59 pm
Zipchan
Zero_Stance

Awww, you don't have to be embarrassed! 3nodding

Yeah, were all geeks/dorks here. biggrin  

|_Amari_

Kyuujutsuka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:37 pm
I suck at making fan characters...I'm so un-original and I'm more artistic than litterate. Not like that makes a difference....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:38 pm
I always make my fan characters too perfectand unexciting. I forget to give them weaknesses, so they are unrealistic and unlovable. I have gotten a lot better though wink maybe I'll work on making one soon?  

Reprieve
Captain

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:53 pm
i bielive im going to come up with something corny..so ill keep my silence  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items