Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Mustafar Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Vine5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:22 pm
User Image

The volcanic planet. The planet is covered by hundreds of volcanic calderas, most of which are in a state of constant eruption. The volcanic activity is caused by gravitational stresses on the planet created by the two gas giants that affect its orbit. An automated energy and mineral collection facility on the planet is used by the Separatist Council as their last headquarters.

Despite its hellish conditions, Mustafar has developed native lifeforms. A sentient race, known as Mustafarians, developed in the cooler hollows of the planet. They are divided into two subspecies: the tall, thin Northern Mustafarians (led by the enigmatic "Maverick Main") and the shorter, hardier Southern Mustafarians (aka "The Mustafar Rats"). The Techno Union took an interest in the planet and the mineral-rich molten rivers covering its surface, and employed the Mustafarians to mine these minerals. The Mustafarians made use of native "lava fleas", as well as the Techno Union's technology that gave them further protection from the heat. The natives had little interest in outworld politics and were content to work on their homeworld.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:46 am
The wind was hot and the walkable grounds that were left were baked. There he stood as tall as ever with a silver mask that covered the darkness of his hood. His head moved around about as if he were glancing at the skies, but his eyes were closed although one could not tell due to the mask. He sensed something powerful abroad, but could not tell what it was. As Sith Lord, Darth Tychondrius ignored many things that he sensed around Mustafar but due to his bond with the force, none were strong enough to ever classify as threats. However, this was a new power that hadn't been felt in many years. A formidable power he would call it, but not fatal. "So it seems the time is drawing near." There he stood waiting on a structure that jutted outward from the lava resembling a large tower.  

Orichisama
Crew

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am
Orichisama
The wind was hot and the walkable grounds that were left were baked. There he stood as tall as ever with a silver mask that covered the darkness of his hood. His head moved around about as if he were glancing at the skies, but his eyes were closed although one could not tell due to the mask. He sensed something powerful abroad, but could not tell what it was. As Sith Lord, Darth Tychondrius ignored many things that he sensed around Mustafar but due to his bond with the force, none were strong enough to ever classify as threats. However, this was a new power that hadn't been felt in many years. A formidable power he would call it, but not fatal. "So it seems the time is drawing near." There he stood waiting on a structure that jutted outward from the lava resembling a large tower.

The tower itself was wide in diameter and radius, and was big enough to fit a small town on top of it. Coming fromt he distance, his robe waved and beated in the hot winds. He then walked right alongside Darth Tychondrius as they both viewed the scenery as if they expected something to come. "My lord, surely you felt it also. The force grows stronger as whatever nears us. I've given orders to the droids to the scout the areas thoroughly and to make sure patrol them as well. The Separatist Council are going over plans as we speak and if there are no interuptions, everything should go exactly as planned. They are within the wide buiding that juts out to the west from the west of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:48 am
After bursting through Mustafar's orbit and speeding through its hot gases, Aion's jedi fighter then landed on the outskirts of the Mustafar system where various structures and pieces of metal jutted out from the lava. "Its been a hot second since I've returned here, literaly. " Sweat had already started to poor down the side of his face as the firey winds beated across his face. His robes waved behind him as if they had minds of their own like large bats out of hell. Aion broke into a swift run as he made his way across the pieces of metal that levitated on the lava. After a couple of minutes, a blaster shot sounded off in the distance and soon after a series of lasers were headed towards Aion. Immediately Aion ignited the blue lightsaber to his right side as he rapidly deflected the blaster shots. Droid after droid began to fall underneath their own fire, but more rose in the other's place. As Aion deflected the shots, he then Force Jumped to the highest chunk of metal that jutted fromt the lava. The winds beated once more across his face, but his hood protected him from most of the heat. It was obvious that he could be seen from atop and after a couple of minutes, it could be seen in the distance of what looked like raining blaster fire heading towards Aion. As grim as things were looking due to droids blasting along with turrents, there he stood in his stance with the blue lightsaber above his head in the mist of battle, smiling for the oncoming storm.  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

Orichisama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:30 am
Tychondrius turned to his head to the right and glanced out into the distance at looked like a storm of blaster fire raining upon that one area. "It seems its started. Whoever this jedi may be do not take him lightly. I will alert the rest of the council members immediately, your duty is to get rid of this jedi until the leaders have been safetly departed from the planet. Now General Lucius, I leave the battle of Mustafar within your hands. You should be more than enough for this jedi. Bring down the wrath of the darkside upon him, and bring to me back his lightsaber." With that, Darth Tychondrius then force jumped across various pieces of metal to the west, which looked as if glided to each one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:31 am
Orichisama
Tychondrius turned to his head to the right and glanced out into the distance at looked like a storm of blaster fire raining upon that one area. "It seems its started. Whoever this jedi may be do not take him lightly. I will alert the rest of the council members immediately, your duty is to get rid of this jedi until the leaders have been safetly departed from the planet. Now General Lucius, I leave the battle of Mustafar within your hands. You should be more than enough for this jedi. Bring down the wrath of the darkside upon him, and bring to me back his lightsaber." With that, Darth Tychondrius then force jumped across various pieces of metal to the west, which looked as if glided to each one.

Lucius bowed his head slowly and then immediately force jumped each piece of metal that led him to the raining fire of lasers. Immediately, he then noticed a figure standing atop a large chunk of metal that jutted and curved outward. "......Jedi scum" Without warning, Lucius force grasped a large chunk of metal smothered in lava and hurled it towards the jedi as he got closer.  

Calibur Elyos

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:33 am
Calibur Elyos
Orichisama

Lucius bowed his head slowly and then immediately force jumped each piece of metal that led him to the raining fire of lasers. Immediately, he then noticed a figure standing atop a large chunk of metal that jutted and curved outward. "......Jedi scum" Without warning, Lucius force grasped a large chunk of metal smothered in lava and hurled it towards the jedi as he got closer.

Aion Force Pushed the chunk of metal towards the droids which smashed a great number of them into pieces as it barely lost momentum. He then deflected the last blaster shots towards the dark jedi as he sped across the fiery landscape. "So, I see that your master has sent you on a search for your own doom." Aion then twirled his lightsaber around in various maneauvers and then brought the blue candle above his head once again as he glared down at the dark jedi. He couldn't have any more anxious than he was at the moment. There he stood waiting for his opponent to make his move.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:35 am
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Orichisama

Aion Force Pushed the chunk of metal towards the droids which smashed a great number of them into pieces as it barely lost momentum. He then deflected the last blaster shots towards the dark jedi as he sped across the fiery landscape. "So, I see that your master has sent you on a search for your own doom." Aion then twirled his lightsaber around in various maneauvers and then brought the blue candle above his head once again as he glared down at the dark jedi. He couldn't have any more anxious than he was at the moment. There he stood waiting for his opponent to make his move.

Lucius then force jumped towards the platform where the jedi stood and ignited one side of his staff lightsaber before he even landed. He then spunt the red blade around his back to his front and again to his back once more. He did this to confuse the yound jedi, and without warning he brought the red blade of death from behind his right side of his back towards the jedi's face. "I see you are an arrogant jedi. Your arragance will be your downfall!"  

Calibur Elyos

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:36 am
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Orichisama

Lucius then force jumped towards the platform where the jedi stood and ignited one side of his staff lightsaber before he even landed. He then spunt the red blade around his back to his front and again to his back once more. He did this to confuse the yound jedi, and without warning he brought the red blade of death from behind his right side of his back towards the jedi's face. "I see you are an arrogant jedi. Your arragance will be your downfall!"

Since the lightsaber was headed directly for his face, Aion let it come down which smashed upon his lightsaber due to the fact that he had it over his head. Both blades crackled on impact and from that very connection, Aion could feel the power of the darkside that surged from the dark jedi. He then pushed the blade upward and to the the left in a circular wavy motion to the left while sweeping his right let to the right of the dark jedi. "So this is the fearsome power of the dark side......What a joke." Aion then mocked his opponent, but deep down inside he knew that the darkside was a formidable power to be reckoned.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Orichisama

Since the lightsaber was headed directly for his face, Aion let it come down which smashed upon his lightsaber due to the fact that he had it over his head. Both blades crackled on impact and from that very connection, Aion could feel the power of the darkside that surged from the dark jedi. He then pushed the blade upward and to the the left in a circular wavy motion to the left while sweeping his right let to the right of the dark jedi. "So this is the fearsome power of the dark side......What a joke." Aion then mocked his opponent, but deep down inside he knew that the darkside was a formidable power to be reckoned.

Lucifer was then kicked square in the chest as he slide back a couple of feet. Although he tried to hide it, it could be seen upon his expression that he was infurated with the arts the jedi knight used. He had never been toppled in a moment of battle by a jedi knight. Lucifer then twirled the his red lightsaber around his back and then to the front and finally to the back once more until it rested there. Behind his back the other side of the blade ignited revealing that Lucifer wielded a double-sided lightsaber. "Its I bring things up to the next level kid. Its rare that im forced to ignite the other side of my lightsaber, so I give you props." Lucifer then spinned the double lightsaber once more to his front and behind his back into his stance.  

Calibur Elyos

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:31 pm
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Orichisama

Lucifer was then kicked square in the chest as he slide back a couple of feet. Although he tried to hide it, it could be seen upon his expression that he was infurated with the arts the jedi knight used. He had never been toppled in a moment of battle by a jedi knight. Lucifer then twirled the his red lightsaber around his back and then to the front and finally to the back once more until it rested there. Behind his back the other side of the blade ignited revealing that Lucifer wielded a double-sided lightsaber. "Its I bring things up to the next level kid. Its rare that im forced to ignite the other side of my lightsaber, so I give you props." Lucifer then spinned the double lightsaber once more to his front and behind his back into his stance.

Aion then stood as he smirked at the dark jedi beneath his hood. "Just in that brief moment you had two choices. One, you could've avoided that kick, but in return the right side of your body would have been slashed off. The second choice was obvious, which was taking the kick and avoiding any decapitations. You see, if you are to duel a jedi, you must look at the situation from all of its aspects. Not all combat is done by the lightsaber. In time you will learn that from your master, that is if he even knows basic combat judging from your style. Or maybe you won't live long enough to learn....who knows. However, I do agree with you on one thing and thats to bring this to a whole new level." Aion then gripped his lighsaber once more and closed his eyes. Suddenly he thrusted his left arm outwards as a second lightsaber floated into his hands, instantly igniting the moment he grabbed it. Aion then started walking towards Lucifer with both blue lightsabers gripped tightly in both hands. He then stopped midway while bringing himself into a new stance. He then crossed his arms and brought both sabers in front of his face, forming an X. "You've searched far too long for your own doom, so I'll do you the favor of bringing your search to an end."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:41 pm
Reoji was already in hyperdrive by the time he received by the time he received Trez's call. By the time he picked it up to answer, he had already made within Mustafar's orbit. "Yes, remember what I said before. Great caution we must take. This is a unique sith lord we are dealing with so be on your best guard. " Reoji had then made it into the red smoky atomosphere of Mustafar had made preparations for landing on the outskirts. He then pulled his hood closer over his head picked up his communitcator. "All units, make preparations for back up on the Planet Mustafar. The situation has turned extremely hostile. I repeat the situation has turned extremely hostile." With that, the hood then lifted and Reoji got out of the starfighter. There he stood waiting for Trez to land in order to go over the plan.  

Death Vine5

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:52 pm
Death Vine5
Reoji was already in hyperdrive by the time he received by the time he received Trez's call. By the time he picked it up to answer, he had already made within Mustafar's orbit. "Yes, remember what I said before. Great caution we must take. This is a unique sith lord we are dealing with so be on your best guard. " Reoji had then made it into the red smoky atomosphere of Mustafar had made preparations for landing on the outskirts. He then pulled his hood closer over his head picked up his communitcator. "All units, make preparations for back up on the Planet Mustafar. The situation has turned extremely hostile. I repeat the situation has turned extremely hostile." With that, the hood then lifted and Reoji got out of the starfighter. There he stood waiting for Trez to land in order to go over the plan.

Trez's starfighter entered the Mstafar's system and headed straight for Mustafar itself. "I understand Master Reoji we always have to take great caution when dealing with a the Dark Side and a Sith Lord." Trez's starfighter flew into orbit of the planet and flew over a big building that was their for either making or melting the metal. Trez's then made his starfighter land next to Reoji's starfighter. As the lid of the cockpit opened Trez jumped out of it and landed next to Master Reoji. "So its about time that we save our friend don't you think Master Reoji." Trez then put his hood on over his head and waitied for Reoji to tell him the plan. "One more thing Master Reoji we will have to take on this Sith Lord together we don't know how powerful he is."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:57 pm
"You're letting that arrogance of yours get the best of you jedi. I am a jedi master and you are only but a jedi knight. Do you honestly believe you can defeat me." The frustration, could be clearly seen on Lucifer's face even through the blackness of his hood. He then ran up to the young jedi as if to strike from the front, but then sideways to the side. He then swept the double bladed lightsaber with a strong sweep below, aiming at the jedi's legs. As soon as he would have jumped to dodge the attack, Lucifer was planning on coming with a full swipe to the Jedi's torso. He then locked upon the young jedi's torso readying for the strike.  

Calibur Elyos

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:58 pm
Calibur Elyos
"You're letting that arrogance of yours get the best of you jedi. I am a jedi master and you are only but a jedi knight. Do you honestly believe you can defeat me." The frustration, could be clearly seen on Lucifer's face even through the blackness of his hood. He then ran up to the young jedi as if to strike from the front, but then sideways to the side. He then swept the double bladed lightsaber with a strong sweep below, aiming at the jedi's legs. As soon as he would have jumped to dodge the attack, Lucifer was planning on coming with a full swipe to the Jedi's torso. He then locked upon the young jedi's torso readying for the strike.

"We'll just let my lightsabers take the place of what I have to say to you." Aion then jumped over the saber swipe and while in mid-air he immediately saw through the dark jedi's intentions. He then brought his right saber in a diagonal slash towards the dark jedi's rising saber and then brought his left lightsaber downward for a second diagonal slash upon him. The assault of the twin slashes then formed an X above the dark jedi as Aion came down upon him. "Your eyes your attentions and all your motives away. It doesn't take a jedi master to defeat a jedi master, and nor does one have to be a jedi grandmaster. All that is needed is pure skill. The only reason thats holding me back is what others like you call arragance. Aion then began increasing the force behind the blows of the slash as he came down.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games