Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:59 pm
Okay, this RPG is set before the Chunin exams. I'll accept both original and canon characters, though we may need to have them balanced out. Please PM me with your applications (Include appearence and maybe a brief bio if it's an original character, if it's canon, just tell me what one you want to be).

The Hidden Leaf village buzzed with the excitement of the upcoming exams. Excited Genin chattered amongst each other about the battles to come. Younger kids ran through the streets, imagining themselves as ninja as they tossed fake shuriken at each other in youthful joy.

One ninja refused to join in these festivities. His dark eyes focussed on the dummy before him, he grasped a Shuriken tightly in his hand. One quick leap, and he was in the air. His arms moved rapidly as he flung the projectiles towards his target. One struck the bullseye, then another wedged itself at an angle next to the other, and a third did the same. The others made thier marks, but further away from the center.

Sasuke landed on the ground and closed his eyes, smirking slightly, "Hmph...my aim's getting better..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:59 am
There was one more Genin that didn't partake in the festivities. Instead, he just lingered in the back streets of the village, sometimes wandering into the training grounds behind the accedemy if he heard something. In this instance, he heard the 'thuck' noise of shuriken hitting one of the training dummies. His gate quickened as he went to see what the disturbance was, even though he could already guess. It's that Uchiha again... the loner. He thought as he walked casually into the training grounds.

Neji emerged from behind the building which stood in front of the training area. "Shouldn't you be attending the festivities with the rest of the genin?" He asked, sounding all high and mighty.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:04 am
Sasuke turned as the voice penetrated through the silent training ground. He saw Neji reveal himself, and he turned away to look at the pierced dummy.

"Shouldn't you as well? I don't have time to talk about the upcoming Chunin exams...I need to train."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:09 am
"I suppose... but, why would you need to train? You're naturally gifted, like myself. Unlike that blonde bafoon..." He said, reffering to Naruto. His long dark hair swirled as he turned on his heel, his back facing the Uchiha.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:02 am
Sasuke lifted an eyebrow. "Naruto? He does have a few strengths...but you're right. Still, I'm not strong enough. I still have so much to work on..." he closed his eyes and whispered inaudibly, "In order to defeat him."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:15 am
"Hmm..." Neji mused under his breath. He looked at him out of the corner of his eyes before walking away. "I suppose I'll go train myself..." He disappeared from sight. He re-appeared in the middle of a clearing in the forest. "BYAKUGAN!" Neji yelled, staring at a tree with a training pad on it.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:29 am
Sasuke sighed as Neji left and turned his attention towards the other dummies. He drew out his Windmill Shuriken and opened it with a flick of his wrist. Then, holding his arm over his chest, he flung his arm outward and let the blade fly, causing it to decapitate another dummy. The shuriken boomeranged back towards him and he caught it quickly in his outstretched arm. He was going to train as hard as he could, he wasn't going to back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:44 am
Neji sighed and fell backwards into one of the giant craters created by his rotation. "Damnit... I used too much chakra..." He looked at the little patches of blue through the bright green leaves. I wonder what my father is doing right now... He thought, as he saw some sparrows fly by.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:32 pm
Another genin was walking around nervously wondering how she would do in the exams.Hinata walked by naruto"H-hi naruto-kun"she says looking down and was nervously kicking the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:44 pm
((Grr! Another Hyuuga!))

Neji got up and rubbed his eyes, they stung from using the Byakugan so long. He walked out of the training area he was in and leaned on a building on a street corner. He kicked a rock, making it skip down the sidewalk, clacking as it hit a telephone pole. He looked around, to see if he recognized anyone near by, and out of the corner of his eye he spied the timid little daughter of the main branches family. Hinata Hyuuga. He scoffed under his breath and walked up to her. "Shouldn't you be training? How do you expect to pass the chunin exams when you can't even talk to that yellow haired oaf without acting so timid?" Neji yelled at her, the hatred for the main branch burning in his eyes.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:50 pm
"Oh neji-neesan I didn't see you"says Hinata looking down even more so her hair covered her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:14 pm
"Typical Hinata... you won't even look at me..." Neji said, turning his head to look at the hyperactive knuckle head. "Hn..." He mused quietly under his breath.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:17 pm
"n-neji-neesan w-what have you been up t-too?"asks hinata majorly blushing from being by naruto and being scolded by neji  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Neji sighed. "Nothing of particular interest... just squeezing in a bit of training time here and there." He stated and looked at the sky again. His light purple, near white, eyes glittering almost longinly to be with his father again. He rubbed thim again, but not from pain, but from not wanting Hinata to see him cry. He always acted so tough around her, and he didn't want to show his soft and sensitive side.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:23 pm
"oh t-thats good"says hinata shuffling her feet"I gotta go now s-see you later"says hinata and quickly walks off  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff