Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
*sigh* I heart this guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
  Who?
  I rember!
  My dogs breath smells like dog food
View Results

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:32 pm
Hi. I am Rosemary and if you are new or even a bit experienced around here you probibly don't know who the eff I am.

I created this guid ages ago back when I was in queensland and was still at my parents and spent all my time bumming around the internet. And then I moved house to a house with no internet or even a phone line and then I moved citys and then I moved state and then then I had the internet for a short while again but then I moved out into the big bad world on my own again and now once again I have no internet.
I am currently at my boyfriends house which is where I plan to spend my day off work bumming around and kitty if you insist on rubbing my fingers like that it makes it hard to type. (boyfriends cat is addorable and friendly as but a bit daft)

And after that breif kitty break I come back to find the guild well modded (not that you weren't always a very well behaved lot that I am proud of) and with applications to join well taken care of and the guild community reasonably active and I am very pleased. I presume that this is due to Catcheen and hearts forever for her and whoever else helped keep this guild going.
I am trying to get the internet put up at my place soon, but that won't be for a while and I am actually hardly ever at home but I do plan on being actice around here again.

Very glad to see you are still here.
Rosemary  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:34 pm
I'm very glad you started it. This is by far my most favorite guild out there. biggrin  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Catcheen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:19 pm
Love you Rosemary! I've always got your back. *wink*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Catcheen
Love you Rosemary! I've always got your back. *wink*
lol
know you do
Apprecieate it  

I be me
Vice Captain

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:29 am
take as much, (or as little) time as you need.
I think we all know how life can throw you less time to do the things you want to do than we'd like, don't wory about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:23 am
Everyone has things that they just don't have time to do for a while, don't fret about it.  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

Kitsaria

Beloved Friend

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:35 am
This is by far my favorite guild. I'm so glad you made it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:39 pm
*checks out poll results*

horray! 11 people rember! (or are lying on an internet poll, but who would do that)

and I am also very glad that I made this place, its not clicky, its not inactive, its not rude, and it is full of awesome people. I rember ForestGreen as being full of awesome and I joined the lee fanclub. And Catcheen I am very greatfull to have and shall crown her queen of all, soon as I get around to making that crown.  

I be me
Vice Captain

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:44 pm
Here, here. *is a Catcheen/ForestGreen fangirl*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:51 pm
knitting_needle_ninja
*points* Rember you too!
*coughs* don't tip wizz fizz into your mouth

ok, maybe it hasn't been that long since I was last here but time without internet takes soo long.  

I be me
Vice Captain

sonicrunner001

Fashionable Friend

9,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:00 pm
I would like to express gratitude for this guild. This guild is like having a hundred friends who automatically like to make stuff our of yarn, felt, fabric, ect ect.. Wehn you live in an apartment with five other guys who you could swear glare at you everytime you pull out your yarn, this means a lot to me. I also like the availibility of help for all of my knitting and crochet needs. (I also am a show off, so when I can steal a camera from a friend, I like to show off my stuff to all of you, who always reply to my photos)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:31 pm
Gensei Kitsune
This is by far my favorite guild. I'm so glad you made it! 3nodding

It's much the same for me. i belong to several, but this is the one i visit the most.  

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:56 pm
I be me
knitting_needle_ninja
*points* Rember you too!
*coughs* don't tip wizz fizz into your mouth

ok, maybe it hasn't been that long since I was last here but time without internet takes soo long.

Yay, I feel loved! whee (you might remember my other account that was here for a while--LadyAnubis)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:21 pm
I be me
*checks out poll results*

horray! 11 people rember! (or are lying on an internet poll, but who would do that)

and I am also very glad that I made this place, its not clicky, its not inactive, its not rude, and it is full of awesome people. I rember ForestGreen as being full of awesome and I joined the lee fanclub. And Catcheen I am very greatfull to have and shall crown her queen of all, soon as I get around to making that crown.

megh heh heh, I have a fan club. *dies*
I do love this guild, and I really need to start posting more of my work.  

Lee Kushrenada

Rorek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:40 am
I remember you! I haven't been active here in a long time, but I used your pattern to make my real life AFK. See?
User Image  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces