Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Ari Phoenix Now with Armeggedomon Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ari Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 am
Hi! My name is Ari phoenix, Female, and this is my Hagurumon, I will name him soon enough.
I have but one warning, never ask me what my favorite digimon is. The answer takes too long XD

I am 20 years of age, and I like girls, sorry guys, um, well I hope I can do well. I am also trying to collect alot of points.

NICE TO MEET YOU

User Image

According to my sis, this is me when I was a baby  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:17 am
-Reserved for evolutions and extra partners-
User Image
This is my Partner, Hagurumon, he started out insulting me, but I hope he will grow to become Civil, if he doesn't, I might break out a can of Spray paint, and start looking for computer chips, I shall post more about him later.

He is a bit better behaved now, but I guess getting scared by 4 mega level, and then a personality chip will do that to you, he is going to be called Knight.

Attacks
Cog Crusher (Darkness Gear): Hurls a gear at enemies. Once the gear implants into his opponent, he can control them at will.
Command Input: Sends data streams at his enemies.
Crush Device :Sonic attack that disrupts data and destroys small objects

User Image

Kaivers helped me recolor him when he got enough points to digivolve, but I think he may have caused her some trouble...But I like the new look of him, it fits.

User Image

We were Training when he Did it, I don't know why, but he was over taken by the light of Digivolution, but it helped us, for with out it, he would not have had the strength th blast away the tunnel opening, and get us away free, for with his digivolution, there was also an Earthquake, during my time of fright, he oddly enough comforted me, no lesbian jokes, no insults, but he picked me up, and told me everything will be alright, and then he got us out of there.

User Image

User Image

This Digivolution happend while he was facing off with his rival, at the Time Dinohumon, the fight was going well when they both struck out at each other, causing a wave of power, and a blinding flash, to both of our Surprises, He digiviolved to Andromon, while his opponent became a Kyukimon.

User Image

User Image

During the last fight, agains his Rival, the Battle was intense, I didn't even get to see it happen, but as they fought, they tired each other out, and as they struck blow after blow, I had to sit back, when they both digivolved, Knight Digivolving first, and then his Rival did the same, a Magnificent Gaurdiangemon, but now, neither of them wanted to fight like beasts, they had matured.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

This is Gaurdios de Apokolypes, Gaurdios for short, he doesn't seem to talk much, but he has taken to defending me and letting me ride on his back, he speaks in Red, and happens to be following me for peanut butter...  

Ari Phoenix

Ari Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:19 am
-reserved-
Battles

Knight Versus Monodramon
First fight:lost But according to the record person, it doesn't count.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:20 am
I have won a contest, my prize, Armeggedomon  

Ari Phoenix

Ari Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:21 am
-reserved-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:13 pm
You guys may start posting here, now.

-reserved-  

Ari Phoenix

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:01 pm
Welcome to the guild, I'm Tashi. ~Bows~

I'm Ittetsu, Tashi's first digimon. I'm a Gallantmon~

I'm Tashi's second digimon. I'm a Aquilamon~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 pm
Nice to meet you, I saw you in Creek's Room, Sorry I got a cuncussion, but Knight is a lot nicer now.

GREETINGS, I AM KNIGHT, HER PARTNER  

Ari Phoenix

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:10 pm
No problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:16 pm
It is hard to find people to challenge right now, being he is rookie. And it is nice to meet you still.  

Ari Phoenix

Blak Doxa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:46 pm
hey me and monodramon will fight ya 3nodding

do we really have to.......

OF COURSE we have to scream we need some other fun stuff to do right??? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:50 pm
Wow, we had the same thought, ok, Create the topic, and then tell me where the fight is, so I can read the correct rules.

BATTLE READY  

Ari Phoenix

Blak Doxa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:53 pm
go to tamer coliseum and there should be a topic there
that i just made and the rules shold be there too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:59 pm
Meet you there  

Ari Phoenix

Blak Doxa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:05 pm
ARRRRGGGHH the forum is bugged i cant do the topic crying

yes there are some strong virus digimon there.......  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff