Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Huh?! A .hack movie?!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyle Hyde

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:38 am
Yes, you heard right.

Today the long-awaited countdown finally came to an end, and CyberConnect2 announced something that is sure to excite .hack fans everywhere—a .hack//G.U. movie! Entitled .hack//G.U. Trilogy (CC2 Site here), it’s a 80 minute CG animation, being released straight to DVD and Bluray January 25th.

Directed by the G.U. games director and CC2 president Hiroshi "Piros" Matsuyama himself, Trilogy will retell the story of the games we all know and love, with a new level of cinematic detail beyond what can be done in a PS2 game. Trilogy will include 10 minutes of bonus features, and a “Parody Mode”, not seen since the Japanese release of the first four games. There will also be a limited edition, which will include a full color ".hack//G.U. World Guide." Go discuss your reactions on the forums!

Source: dothackers.net  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:14 am
Wha!?
How am I ever going to catch up!? *flails*

(I guess I'll just have to get a job and buy everything ^.^)

YesterDaysNews

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:26 am
I want it. Badly. Time to put monies away for it! ... Maybe I should get a job. This and 3 wigs... D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:30 am

Wha?! O_o

My god. When it comes out, I'm heading straight for ebay >:[

Puppetry

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:29 pm
OMG
I WUNT THAT TOO mad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:54 pm
Oh, boy! Time to get my DVD player fixed! Why can't people use VCR anymore? It's not out-dated like Beta...  

Rainfire of RiverClan

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:57 pm
haha x]]
i still have my vcr, and i watch disney videos all the time x]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Disney rules. I feel the sudden urge to watch something. But my DVD player is a major pain in my - Oooooh, look! A penny!  

Rainfire of RiverClan

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm
haha, yeah it does.. A PENNY? WHERE? -glomps penny-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:17 pm
Heh, well any idea on when this thing's gonna come out?  

Rainfire of RiverClan

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:21 pm
ahh probably in a year or so. Seeing as it was just annouced..unless they already started working on it. Im not sure.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Chaos. Panic. Love.
ahh probably in a year or so. Seeing as it was just annouced..unless they already started working on it. Im not sure.

"... being released straight to DVD and Bluray January 25th. " That's only in Japan, though. emo God only knows when it'll come out elsewhere.  

fk12

Rainfire of RiverClan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:33 pm
I hate waiting for things... There was this one game anounced and it took a year for them to get it out in Japan. I hate waiting. Almost as much as I hate Sakaki. And that's a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:34 pm
Rainfire of RiverClan
I hate waiting for things... There was this one game anounced and it took a year for them to get it out in Japan. I hate waiting. Almost as much as I hate Sakaki. And that's a lot.

I was waiting for "Rebirth" for a little over a year. It hurt. Bad. So yea, I feel your pain.

xd I think I'm one of few people who still like Sakaki, even after all the crap he pulls...  

fk12

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:36 pm
Yeah. I hate waiting too. xDDD i dont like Sakaki either x]

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items