Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:55 am
Ok, in this RP you can be whoever u wanna be aslong as nobody is already that charecter, kay? I'm Yuen, Ino's only daughter. I'm 15 and i have light blonde hair and light blue eyes. My father died when i was 5 from a horrible ninja attac on the village. Lady Tsudande was my mentor for some time, and just like naruto I have a demon within' me. It looks like a blue and white version of the cat from Inuyahsa XD in her big form lol, and it has six tails instead of nine ><. I wear a bunch of different ninja suits, but i always have to locket on that my father gave me befor he died.
OK then i need a backdround of every person who comes in here b4 they start to come into the RP. I'll start.
~ Yuen stared up at the lonley dark night sky, it was pitch black, just like everything else to her. Her mother yelled at her for going outside, but she didnt care, she didnt care if she died or not. She had no emotion, all her tears had been dried up long ago. " Agh, " Yuen said as she got up off her roof and walked tawrds the woods. She knew she wasnt supposed to go in there at night but she didnt care, she was a good ninja, and even if she did die nobody would care....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:08 am
ASYen ran tough the trees she saw something, she couldnt tell what it was. So she keept a distance. After it started to move she followed it making sure not to let it know she was there. " IT " was a person, it stopped infront of the oasis, she kneeled down in the tree making sure not to make a sound, ( or fall out of the tree for that matter XD )  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:29 am
(( i'm the Akatsuki, since i'll eventually RP all of them anyway... >.<; ))

Tobi thought he heard someone behind him, but didn't notice anyone. "No, no.... Tobi is hearing things! Yes, that's it!" He said to himself. After all, he didn't tell Zetsu, or anyone for that matter, where he was going. The short black haired, and orange masked Akatsuki member jumped the spot he was in to the other side of the pond where the shrine laid. He bowed his head in rememberence of his clan, which Itachi had wiped out. He sighed and stopped. He leaned back, and fell backwards... straight into the pond. "Gyah!" He yelled as he went under. His mask floated to the top as did he a short while after. He gasped for air, and looked around to make sure no one saw his face, he didn't want anyone to know he was Obito Uchiha. He sighed and got out. He fished out his mask and put it back on. And stood up, finally sensing the girls chakra. "You can come out now, Tobi knows your there!" He shouted into the darkness.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:35 am
" FINE " Yuen screamed as she flipped out of the tree and over the pond in from of him. she didnt grimace, she didnt scoff, she showed no emotion in her face and none in her tone. she just stared at him, hands on her hips. " You're very clumsy arent you. " she finnaly said  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:43 am
"Tobi doesn't like it when people call him clumsy..." He said turning around, his back facing the girl. "Y-You didn't see anything on Tobi's face, did you?" He asked quietly, touching his mask. He really didn't care if she did, he just wanted to know.

Meanwhile, at the Hideout...

"LEGGO A ME YOU OLD MONEY OBSESSED MOFO!!!" Hidan screamed as he was being dragged to Kakuzu's room by his georgus silver hair. "I'm the same age as you! Just because you don't show age anymore, doesn't make you anyless old than me!" Kakuzu scoffed at the comment. Deidara just sat on the couch, not even facing them. "SHUT UP! Some of us are being normal here and just watching TV, un!" He yelled as he heard Kakuzu's door slam and Hidan't loud complaining stop. Sasori just sat there, staring off into space as usual. "We're the only ones acting normal here... Itachi and Kisame are out on a bounty and who knows what the hell those two are going to do..." He said to Deidara, not moving at all except fot his lips. Deidara shuddered at the thought of Hidan and Kakuzu.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:48 am
(( rofl!! i dont even wanna think about that either rofl!! XD ))
Yuen stared at him more. " Why are you so weird. " she commented " And yes, i did see your face, and im not stupid, your just as clumsy as the rest of your family. " she retorted then jumped back onto the water and started walking to the other side. " Three members are alive to this day, " she said almost sadly staring up at the pitch balck night sky, cluthing the locket. she shook her head furiously, " no... " she wispered to her self befor jumping back into her place in the tree,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:58 am
((yaoi!!!))

Tobi sighed. "Tobi is sorry... for being wierd... all he want's to be is a good boy! Tobi is a good boy, yes?" He asked her, appearing in the tree, and knealing beside her. He was much shorter that her, and at that, much younger. He just looked at her from behind the mask that concealed his face and scooted closer.

At the Hideout...

You could hear Hidan swearing at Kakuzu clearly all the way into the living room. The door burst open and Hidan walked out, covered in stab marks and blood. "NO! I don't need any help with my religious-ness I--" Before he finished, Kakuzu had thrown his cloak on his face, muffling the in-appropriate things about to come from his mouth. Deidara just looked at Sasori and got up, grabbing him, and running to his room. "I don't want to be a part of that argument,un..." He said to Sasori who was sitting on his bed. "Me neither..." He said, and smiled slightly. Deidara did the same and sat on his bed next to him. "I don't need any ole mofo like you touching me!" Hidan yelled as Kakuzu shuffled into the room. Hidan slumped on the couch. Kakuzu couldn't help but stab one more senbon into Hidan's neck. "DUN TOUCH MEH!!! I don't care how good that feels... I don't want... Do it again!" He said, turning on the couch to face Kakuzu, his eyes filled with emotion. Kakuzu smiled and stabbed another into his shoulder. "Yes!!" Hidan bellowed as he felt the needle penatrate his skin.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:06 am
(( omfg! agh there is something wrong with them!!! XDD ))
Yuen looked at him, still no emotion on her face, " Yes, " she said looking away from him, his childish way of talking still ringing through her ears, making her head hurt. She cluthced the locket, rembering, she closed her eyes and thought for a minute, Then she looked at him again " Everybody wants something, sometimes they dont get it, The world is against me they let him die-... " she paused and looked away she didnt want to tell him, after all, he was an Akatsuki, he might use that information to his advantige, and like any good ninja knows, NEVER talk about personal things with an enemy, no matter if they were harmless or not.  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:11 am
My character is Sakata the daughter of Kiba I have brown hair just like him and carry a small dog around with me named Raya User Image
_____________________________________________________________Sakata and Raya were walking around and saw some weird guy with a mask and a girl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:15 am
((Nuu! Yaoi! Yaoi is just cool like that!!! and hidan's a freak, so yeah... he likes pain.))

"Him? Him who?" Tobi said, his interest peaked. He wanted to know, and he wasn't even thinking about himself. "Don't worry, Tobi won't tell anyone..." He said, distracted by a butterfly.

At the Hideout...

"Mhhm! The pain you inflict on me feels soo good!" Hidan smirked as he clung to Kakuzu, the couch now tipped over. Deidara poked his head out from his room, and saw Kakuzu and Hidan clinging to eachother, Kakuzu digging senbon and shuriken into Hidan's back, and Hidan purring at it. Deidara just shut the door and went back to his seat next to Sasori. "They're screwed up in the heads..." Deidara said making a funny face. Sasori couldn't help but chuckle to himself. He found Deidara quite amusing. "YES!!!" Hidan yelled as he clung tighter to Kakuzu. Itachi and Kisame walked in at the wrong time. "Hello everyone, we're back from our--- WHAT THE HELL!?" Kisame yelled, eyeing Hidan and Kakuzu.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:17 am
She didnt answer him, Yuen looked down at her, she didnt smile or say anything, She jumped down from her spot in the tree. " Hello " she said cooly trying to keep back the tears that had fromed while she was thinking fo her father, finnaly the tears stopped trying to come through. She blinked, then turned on her heel twards the pond and sat down at the edge, placing her hand on the cool surface. it was hot and muggy, she couldnt take it, she jumped in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:20 am
"WTF is going on" thinks Sakata and Raya barks"oh crap!"says sakata quickly jumping up in a tree  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:22 am
Yuen surfaces, " Whats wrong with you, cant a girl take a swim. " she comments befor taking off her cloack, reavaling that she only has a small shirt underneath, and goes back under  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:22 am
Tobi jumped down and looked at the new girl in a tree. "Who are you?" Tobi asked, his interest peaked again. The small dog growled and bit Tobi's arm. "Gyah! Geddoff! GEDDOFF!!!" Tobi cried.

At the Hideout...

Kisame sheilded his eyed, "Get a room!" He grimaced. "What if we don't wanna?" Hidan said, un-attaching himself from Kakuzu and sticking his tounge out at him. He turned to reveal a bunch of senbon stickng from his chest. "Religious! He's helping me with my little ritual!" Hidan scoffed and clung to Kakuzu again. Itachi walked in a bit after Kisame. "Hn? Kisame what is it-- o.e" His bright red eye twitched.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 am
Sakata pulls Raya off and she rubs the back of her head"Oh I'm sorry about that"she says  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff