Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Finaly an NPC finaly helped.[warrning sopilers] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:36 pm
I was bored today so i went and decided to tr to kill ovan in Vol2. After a while i got his hp to 400 but then i died..........Enderence was still alive and i sed tom to myself screw it. i put "Master en" on rage and left for church. one hour later i came home and found that the battle agenst corbenic had began. finaly a NPC helped. but i missed the movie that was before the battle. can someone tell me what happened?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:42 pm
XD There are some spoilers there, but whatever.
The scene was pretty much
"Haseo! Destroyyyy meee!"
then the whole Corbenik appearing thing. But wow, I've never heard of that being successful before! Good job!  

emmisu

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Do I just have good luck?
The NPCs always help me ^.^

Well, yea, that is pretty much what happened now that I think of it...
What an ending XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:57 am
YesterDaysNews
Do I just have good luck?
The NPCs always help me ^.^

Well, yea, that is pretty much what happened now that I think of it...
What an ending XD
yeah they do help but i never would have expected one to kill ovan. i was realy surprised.  

Jak the wing

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:07 pm
jak in box
yeah they do help but i never would have expected one to kill ovan. i was realy surprised.

Who was the other member?
Maybe they kept healing him or something? ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:07 pm
YesterDaysNews
jak in box

Who was the other member?
Maybe they kept healing him or something? ^.^
the other one was sakubo who died every ten seconds so eventually i just left him/her dead. i think it was just pure luck.  

Jak the wing

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:16 pm
I think it may have been luck as well 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:43 pm
Yes indeedy! Very very lucky!
I've been fighting with Atoli, if only because I have her all leveled up from the tournament (I'm in Redemption right now) BUT She's so fsking useless DX
She uses up all of her SP almost immediately, Pi dies every ten seconds, I had to customize Atoli's equipment to give her more SP, but she's still a pain in the neck useless person >_<
Sometimes I just wanna throw her off of a bridge!
Endrance however, he's amazinng, he heals and fights and is like "WOAH I'M AWSOMEANDIDECLAREMYLOVEFORYOUHASEO<333"
and shiz n.n;;  

emmisu

The Avenger Tarvos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:37 pm
emmisu
I've been fighting with Atoli, if only because I have her all leveled up from the tournament (I'm in Redemption right now) BUT She's so fsking useless DX
She uses up all of her SP almost immediately, Pi dies every ten seconds, I had to customize Atoli's equipment to give her more SP, but she's still a pain in the neck useless person >_<
Endrance however, he's amazinng, he heals and fights and is like "WOAH I'M AWSOMEANDIDECLAREMYLOVEFORYOUHASEO<333"
and shiz n.n;;

Lol...
I only use Harvest Clerics because i'm used to NEEDING a healer in my party from IMOQ.
But the only people I use are Yata, Atoli/Shino, Balmung, Kite, Zelkova (Flick Reaper ftw), and Kuhn.
Pi always dies for me like every 5 seconds >.>
And I don't really like anyone else besides maybe Matsu, Antares, and Alkaid.
But my LEAST favorite character is Piros... sad I hate him sooooooooooo much. And the fact he's the ONLY Lord Partizan you get... Omg I'm so irritated just by listening to his theme songs.........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:08 pm
emmisu
and shiz n.n;;

also i'm going to steal your sig thing for 5k mk thx  

The Avenger Tarvos

Haseo626

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:14 pm
emmisu
"WOAH I'M AWSOMEANDIDECLAREMYLOVEFORYOUHASEO<333"

lol that reminded me of this one Battle Arena group..

has any9one sen the group called WE <3 Master HASEO!!!!

? i was like OMG LOL COOLIO!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:54 pm
I saw it. xD
I lol'd.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm
The strangest thing was when ovan used his beam attack thing(Which was the last move i saw befor i let) Enderence wad blocking but it dident even look like it was hitting him. no *Ting ting* noise or anything just went through him. i am also surprised that ovan didnot heal himself qith his monster things. very strange.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:36 am
maybe Ovan decided that he liked Endrance so they went into the backroom and-well the end of the story is where Ovan just gives in and lets Endrance kill him.  

The Ultimate Teddybear

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:39 pm
The Avenger Tarvos
But my LEAST favorite character is Piros... sad I hate him sooooooooooo much. And the fact he's the ONLY Lord Partizan you get... Omg I'm so irritated just by listening to his theme songs.........

CURSE YOU! How dare you dis the Dull, Swift, Doberman Piros the 3rd! I love his Rebirth theme song and even though it gets annoyingly stuck in your head I LOVE IT! But then again that's your opinion.  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff