a small quest or sorts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:37 pm
I'm a little ticked at Gaia right now as I got screwed out of the month collectible I wanted. (thanks again for the gift) I am questing for the gift of the gods right now can anyone help me out?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:55 pm
well I got it and now I'm just trying to get a second one for a friend now  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

EmeraldFury
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:21 pm
Congrats on getting it~

And good luck with your second quest. :]

I'd help, but I'm passively questing a Nitemare Headband and I'm hoarding all the gold I can.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:49 pm
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

How'd they screw you?

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonic Butterfly

22Tsuji22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:20 pm
EmeraldFury
Congrats on getting it~

I'd help, but I'm passively questing a Nitemare Headband and I'm hoarding all the gold I can.

there is so much i want not sure what i want to quest for lol xD

I really want the pandy pack though<3 cause i heart pandas ^^

so maybe i am questing for that...lol but also want winter rose...and pixie...i want to steal my sisters friends gold she has like 100,000gold i am like gimme!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:42 am
Sonic Butterfly
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

How'd they screw you?

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well they gave the two sets out in the letter as they normally do but when the read them off they didn't give the item picture in the announcement also the gave the superior skin set first and then the gift of the gods. when I opened the letter it had the two pictures for the diffrent sets. they were in the wrong order (they usually name the sets in the order they appear when opening a letter or at least the ones I've had in the past.)

so I picked the wrong one and of course I couldn't go back to change it. so to get the gift of the gods a friend helped me and I had to sell off two very nice mule account avatars. it was worth it. those avatars I can get back, these items only go up in price therafter  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

EmeraldFury
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:27 pm
22Tsuji22
EmeraldFury
Congrats on getting it~

so maybe i am questing for that...lol but also want winter rose...and pixie...i want to steal my sisters friends gold she has like 100,000gold i am like gimme!!

I used to have about 150k, but then I spent a ton when I got back to gaia because I wasn't sure if I'd still be questing or not. xD

I have trouble keeping my hands on my gold because there's just all this stuff I wannnnnnt.

But I'm doing the best I can~

The pandy pack is pretty cute. heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:08 pm
EmeraldFury
22Tsuji22
EmeraldFury
Congrats on getting it~

I used to have about 150k, but then I spent a ton when I got back to gaia because I wasn't sure if I'd still be questing or not. xD

I have trouble keeping my hands on my gold because there's just all this stuff I wannnnnnt.

But I'm doing the best I can~

The pandy pack is pretty cute. heart

the most gold i've ever had is 26,000 ^^  

22Tsuji22

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:34 pm
the most I ever had was 63,000 Gold which I bought an ancient katana with  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:09 pm
wows

I just started being active on gaia in april/may ^^...joined in 2004...then my sister joined in Nov/Dec. of '06 and i was like i guess i'll get back on lol<33

decided i am questing for the pixie 7,000 more gold<33 should have it buy october....  

22Tsuji22

stargazer21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 pm
Good luck with your quest..I'm saving up for a Ninja Headband which I doubt I'll ever get...I end up saving to like 230k then gaia comes out with some awesome item that I must have and then buy several new items so I can make a whole knew outfit to go with it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:03 pm
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want a headband, a Coco or a Kiki. So I just save and sell and save and sell then splurge everyone once in awhile.

I rarely want anything anymore, somethings just doesn't go with my avi. But I do want a grizzly and panda hat. I have a grizzly hat in RL, I love that thing.  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

stargazer21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Lady Bern
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't want a headband, a Coco or a Kiki. So I just save and sell and save and sell then splurge everyone once in awhile.

I rarely want anything anymore, somethings just doesn't go with my avi. But I do want a grizzly and panda hat. I have a grizzly hat in RL, I love that thing.

Lol I don't know why I even want the head band...at this point it no longer goes with any of my dream avvies and it doesn't look good with any of my fav hair styles. But still I really want it sweatdrop I'm weird like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:39 pm
currently I'm questing for that new vampire hunter set. more specificly the crossbow. I've got 2,395 Gold for it but I'm not too sure how much it costs. I've got some stuff I can sell which will go a little distance for me but it'll only be stuff that isn't collectibles.  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:12 pm
When the items are new the letters can sell for about 18K each. The individual items about 20k at the beginning. But once the hype dies down it might go down. But now I must go and buy a damn card just to get Kaia the Tiger. And I don't even use the bloody money. I wish I could give the gaia cash away or trade it.  
Team Aekea Welcome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff